[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Things you wish were the subject of an anime >that feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: FairviewGoatTower.jpg (603 KB, 922x1382) Image search: [Google]
FairviewGoatTower.jpg
603 KB, 922x1382
ITT: Things you wish were the subject of an anime

>that feel when there'll never >be a goat tower anime
>>
>>143327424
cocks
>>
>OP Kills Himself: The Animation (Now in 3D!)
>>
File: 1460766310229.jpg (18 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
1460766310229.jpg
18 KB, 292x257
>>143327456
>>
A man uses a guitar to spells and defeat the forces of pure evil along with not so evil forces. He builds an adventuring party that becomes a rocking combat band.
>>
feminine trapboy gets drafted into the military and slowly gets healed of his degeneracy and turns into a proper man
>>
>>143327514
Heck naw. I want a feminine trapboy who gets drafted. And his bunkmates attempt to breed him, and use him as a cum dump.
>>
>>143327505
I like this. Would be awesome, especially with some slice of life on the side.
>>
>>143327561
Technomancy is an aspect not nearly fleshed out enough in media. The concept of how sound can affect material is already brutal.
>>
File: and a partridge in a pear tree.jpg (31 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
and a partridge in a pear tree.jpg
31 KB, 292x257
Dune, at least the first 2 or 3 books.
>>143327503
I keep forgetting to post this.
>>143327505
I vaguely recall seeing something similar here in a storytime thread.
>>
>>143327505
That sounds like Brutal Legend but in anime form
>>
Sir Christopher Lee killing 4000 Saxon men.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.