[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is there so much Okada hate when she wrote this? It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: anthem.jpg (87 KB, 694x364) Image search: [Google]
anthem.jpg
87 KB, 694x364
Why is there so much Okada hate when she wrote this? It's incredible.
>>
Because Kiznaiver and Mayoiga.
>>
>>143324614
thats enough to tank a career three lifetimes over
>>
She's responsible for raping a lot of people's favorite series. Gundam, Darker Than Black, Lupin to name a few.
>>
>>143324552
Do you see people shitting on that show? No? Exactly.

If you write shit then you get shit for it. If you don't then it's all cool.
>>
>>143324614
>Kiznaiver
But this is good, at least the first 11 episodes.
>>
>>143324733
Being better than Memeiga is not an achievement, anon.
>>
>>143324724
>Lupin
Not Op, but I loved it.
Shit had it's own atmosphere and style.
>>
This show was really bad though. I almost dropped it at "This is all your fault that you caught me cheating that made me and your mom get a divorce, my daugther"
>>
>>143324552
She wrote a bad gundam.
>>
>>143324552
>le love square again
Wish it had just been about the girl trying to get over her trauma stuff
>>
File: 1455086389368.jpg (97 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1455086389368.jpg
97 KB, 640x640
>>143324614
>listing kiznaiver as anything even close to bad when she created guilty crown
?????
>>
The only Okada shows I like are WIXOSS and Sakurasou, and even I know they are abad.
>>
>>143324552
But it was her usual melodrama shit.
The only good thing about it was the cute mute girl that got fucked over by the other girl who was a pure plot device with no characterization.
>>
>>143324552
That was only good until the last 30 minutes. They butchered the end pretty badly
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.