[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I finally watched earth note out of sheer boredom, can we
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 15
File: Light.jpg (71 KB, 1191x670) Image search: [Google]
Light.jpg
71 KB, 1191x670
So I finally watched earth note out of sheer boredom, can we discuss how bad the ending was?
They killed a literal Greek god of justice that was 10 step ahead of everyone by three turbo autismo faggots because of the meme "justice prevails" shit?
Why someone who told takada to hold a page in her bra all the time didn't tell mikami to hold a page in his underwear when he was certain they were going to fiddle with his death note? They literally dumbed down light to prove a meme that muh justice and L was right
>>
I never enjoyed death note when it came out. I preferred claymore at the time. I believe death note and claymore came out on the same year at 2007

Death note and ghost in the shell anime does not appeal to me for some reason. Can anyone explain? Apart from my obvious shit taste, of .
>>
>>143291196
Sounds to me you acquired better taste overtime. I had trouble enjoying GitS when I realized how much a slut the Major is. I stuck around to watch it for Togasa though.
>>
I'm pretty sure the author was forced to ridicule his hero at the end, because of the influence it had on young people at that time. There even were people who did stupid things because of their fascination for L in the west.
That ending looked really unnatural, it's like it wanted to deny everything the author had built. I doubt it was his will.
>>
>>143291243
I didnt like it because im not interested in crime animes with no emotional development.

I recall the only death note episode i enjoyed was when light didn't have his memories. There was something about the change in character that I prefer
>>
>>143291276
Would you say the ending where he won would be the truer ending?
>>
>>143291276
That does really explain his out of place mental break down and tripping and escaping at the end
Its a sad tale that artist has to kill his own MC to prevent people following his path
>>
To be honest light not noting down all his buddies to at least die at some moment after the meeting is weird.

Also him showing off his hidden piece of paper at the end was fucking stupid. He could have pretended he was over and done and secretly at least take out a few.
>>
Childhood is when you idolize L

Adulthood is when you realize that Light makes more sense
>>
>>143291082
Have you ever read any Shakespeare play?
>>
Light was literally a crazy person and anybody who thinks he should have won should be institutionalized
>>
L's death was a pretty astonishing moment, but the manga and show failed from that point forward. The ending was ok but the 10 episodes preceding it weren't. Nier and Mello suck.

The show would have been perfect if there was a keikaku L had planned in case he died that caught Light on the episode after L's death. Wouldn't have dragged on as long.
>>
>>143291847
>any Shakespeare play
Aren't they equivalent to modern Japanese LNs in terms of author's skills as a writer?
>>
>>143291925
Found the criminal scum
Maybe if you stop being a faggot thieve you wouldn't have to worry about kiras justice
>>
>>143292090
>What is due process
>>
>>143292090
Anyone who can't see why vigilantism is wrong is fucking delusional or just stupid.
>>
>>143292106
>muh due process
Tell that to mafia bosses that got the whole government in their pocket
>>
Friendly reminder that Light planned on killing off neets once he was done with criminals.
>>
>>143291082
It was full of stupid shit and they had to dumb down Light because having a magical notebook and a literal god on his side is pretty unfair.
Aside from the Death Note swapping bs the ending was beautiful, Matsuda shooting light, Light running away and Ryuk killing Light.

>>143291276
Pretty sure he planned it from the beginning.

>>143291409
No.
Edgy teenager phase is when you think Light is right.
>>
>>143292183
>vigilantism
That wasn't vigilantism, it was passing judgments as a god
>>
>>143292241
That's still fucking vigilantism.
>>
Honestly it should have just ended after L died. Near and Mello were completely bland, one dimensional characters that the audience was just suddenly expected to care and/or root for. You can't just fill the void like that, it doesn't work.
>>
>>143292208
>he planned it from beginning
Nah I'm pretty sure he planned to finish the story sooner with light winning in the end but first the editors and publishers forced him to continue the manga and make more chapters for money then he decided to kill light for sake of not idolizing "its okay to kill because its for greater good"
>>
>>143292282
Its vigilantism if a human does it but when a god passes judgment to sinners we don't call it vigilantism, we call it gods holy justice
>>143292293
Exactly my thought
The story was a complete drag after 24th episode and it should have ended there
Everything after that was just too shallow and didn't add up with the main story and that ending just made it worse
>>
>>143292438
You are just mad that Light lost.
>>
the whole
>oh L is dead?
>no problem here 2 MORE AUTISTS! YAY!
thing bothered me so much
>>
First 25 episodes were okay, but you can tell that they ran out of ideas by then.
>>
>>143292537
I'm mad because they made light lose
He literally planned everything ahead and outwitted L numerous times but he got dumbed down after L's death
Just as OP said why he didn't tell that faggot to tear a page and keep it in secret and use that secret page to kill the near in the end when he knew they might change death note pages? He planned out that long loop of fake rule and losing memory shenanigan but he failed to do this obvious thing that any nigger with half a brain can think of
>>
>>143292616
That's exactly where the publishers told the writer to keep writing new chapters for money
The manga was supposed to end after L death
>>
>>143291409
hahaha Light is a retard, he could have used the Death note to literally change the world and make it in his image but instead he just become a psycho mass murderer
>>
>>143292679
But Light would have won if Mello hadn't interfered.
He lost because Near had got lucky.
They didn't dumb Light down, they just used an asspull to make him lose.

And the whole memory lose thing was fucking retarded and shouldn't have worked so well. Especially that it got Rem to kill L in the end.
>>
>>143292011
Shakespeare writes a lot of tragedies. Death Note is at its core, a tragedy. Death Note's inspirations from Shakespearian plays should be obvious.
>>
>>143291082
L either should've won, either given Light such a hollow victory that would've defeated him, either given subtle victory that would've been set in motion and took on full effect over time.

I thought that's what they were doing when L called Light his friend, but then Memear and Memelo appeared with their double autism.
>>
>>143291082
Near used the Death Note to force Mikami to fail and his plan to succeed. Light's mistake was thinking Near wouldn't go that far.
It works.
>>
>>143292438
>Its vigilantism if a human does it but when a god passes judgment to sinners we don't call it vigilantism, we call it gods holy justice
Light was a human, and a faggoty one. He literally sat in front of his computer after work and googled "criminals" to find people to punish, and when he did, gave them all the same sentence. This is so retarded I can't see anyone would think it's a good idea.
>>
>>143291082
>They killed a literal Greek god of justice that was 10 step ahead of everyone
He was fucking retarded.
>hey there Kira, I'm totally L and you're a faggot. Kill me.
>kills him
>it was obviously baby-tier bait and now L has located the town he lives in
>>
>>143291082
Light did the same error everyone did. Thinking that Near was just a retarded manchind and underestimating him. He focused mainly on Mello because he was the one being dangerous and unpredicable and doing the hot shit.
>>
What are you talking about? The anime ended with L dying.
>>
>>143293772
The only right answer
>>
>>143291082

> Can kill without leaving any traces of evidence
> Somehow manages to reveal his killing method and get caught
> Light is smart

Please stop. Light was a mad pampered child who though he was smart because he was good at school.
The moron didn't even understand how to properly use the note, who to kill and how to achieve his goal.
Not only he is not smart, he is retarded.

>>143291196

Death Note and GITS are not on the same level matte... actually scratch that. Death Note and GITS movie 01 and movie 02 are not on the same level. SAC is barely above DN.
Watch Jin Roh. If you have a problem with that then you are just souless, nothing to worry about.
>>
File: 1445878607510.jpg (316 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
1445878607510.jpg
316 KB, 560x560
>>143291243
>I had trouble enjoying GitS when I realized how much a slut the Major is.
the mark of the true pleb; your shit taste is twofold:
-MUH PURITY, can't deal with a MC that just fucking loves dick
-can't even consider it in-setting (no disease, no pregnancy, just adjust pussy sensitivity/tightness to compensate for big or small dicks attached to dudes that can or can't fuck
>implying you wouldn't be ten times the turboslut kusanagi is in-setting

it's the future, baby!
>>
File: 1401834304479.jpg (200 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1401834304479.jpg
200 KB, 1280x960
>It's a Light was right thread

Never change /a/.
>>
>>143294028
>Light was right
it even rhymes

do not deny the truth
>>
>>143294028
Not many people understand lord kiras sacrifice and iron will it seems
Its a shame to see him Assassinated for poor plot and moral vaalues
>>
File: Kira cult.jpg (1 MB, 2133x1582) Image search: [Google]
Kira cult.jpg
1 MB, 2133x1582
>>143294248
>Not many people understand lord kira
he canonically had an entire cult devoted to him

which is ironically exactly what would happen in real life
probably on an even bigger scale
>>
Live action movie ending was the best

Prove me wrong

L uses the Death Note on himself earlier so that he won't die when Rem writes his name in it, then Light tries to kill everyone, but it turns out L was just pretending to be dead and Light still gets his breakdown, still gets shot by Matsuda, still gets killed by Ryuk,etc. I also really like that his father is there to see his fall from grace. Makes it much more meaningful.
>>
>>143294224
>>143294248
>Entrusting choice of justice, life and death of everyone in the planet to an autistic repressed japanese teenager

/pol/ pls, you fail to understand simple politics and economics, let alone manga, at least have some decency and post this incoherent garbage in your own board.
>>
>>143294365
Good thing he got rekt
>>
>>143294485
what on earth does this have to do with /pol/ you crossboarding fuckface
>>
File: 1462765785298.png (297 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1462765785298.png
297 KB, 640x640
>>143291082
>>
Why the fuck does everyone praise this show as a masterpiece? I admit the first half of the show was good but the other half was so terrible that I couldn't finish it. I even tried to watch the show thrice and I ended up dropping it on the same episode thrice.
>>
>>143291082
Light wasn't dumbed down, he just run out of luck in the second half. He only had normal intelligence, not a genius, every win had a factor of luck in it.
Besides, I'm glad Light lost. I have no problem with his methods and ideals, I have problm with his personality. I don't want him to be the judge, he is retarded kid throwing tantrums when he loses and would kill innocents to make up for his mistakes.
>>
>>143294638
Mostly because of how good the first two cour are. Every single arc in the first two cour are good at the least, with the FBI/Noriko arc and the Amnesia arc being fucking superb. The Potato Chip and Second Kira arcs are weaker, with Potato Chip going on too long while not being interesting, and Second Kira just being dragged down by how insufferably stupid Misa is.
>>
I pretend Death Note ended when Light was on top of that building laughing manically into the thunder or some shit like the Chaotic Good Lord he was.
>>
>all these people shit talking light
You are just jealous because you will never be as just and powerful as light and you will never have 2 perfect 10/10 idol girls fall in love with you to a point where they are willing to kamikaze for your sake while you make the world a better place
Every single one of you is either jealous or a criminal afraid of his love and you try to deny lord kira by calling him an edgy teenager
May shinigami lord send back lord kira to purge these unholy shitposters
>>
>>143294011
Yes, such a strong independent woman. She's a badass though, I'll admit but what she does in her spare time is disgusting.
>>
ITT:Edgy reterds strike again

Light was an arrogant teenager mad with power. The only people that would like to live in the world he tried to create are self insert faggots whose only consolation in their miserable lives it belief that they are smarter than 99% of population. People supported the idea of Kira because they believed he would bring end to injustice. Once his punishment would fall upon falsely accused and society would finally realize he doesn't do shit when it comes to improving conviction rate Light would lose his's supporters quickly. And without society's consensus his actions are bnothing more than wrath for humanity
>>
>>143296217
>Light was an arrogant teenager mad with power.
wasnt he in his 20s for the second part
>>
>>143292346
Nope. He said from the beginning that he always envisioned Light losing due to someone else's mistake.
>>
>>143296659
t-the publisher f-forced him to say so
>>
>>143294857
i never saw anything too great in it from the start honestly. the concept and the first episode were interesting, but light becoming an obcessed madman pretty much from the start and doing something as retarded as both killing people mainly/only in japan and falling for L's bait at the start, all while wielding a book with such huge potential left a sour taste in my mouth.

i think i just couldn't handle the MC being unable to truly use the full potential of the death note.
>>
>>143291082
>They killed a literal Greek god of justice

Since you're going there let me educate you.
The ancient greek tragedies, as well as most of today's works of fiction, follow a certain pattern.

hubris->hatei->nemesis->tisis

The first thing on google about that is pretty well written:

> In ancient Greece, in line with the primary goal of one knowing himself and finding harmony and balance, Hubris (Ύβρις) was considered a major unethical act. One committed Hubris when he arrogantly overestimated his abilities or strength, defied his mortal nature and other weaknesses, and used his power to humiliate his victim(s) for personal gratification. The Gods would then send to the one committing Hubris the Hatei (Άτη) which meant the blinding of the mind. Hatei looks surprisingly similar and fits the modern day concept of “hate” (although I could not find any such translation references in Greek or English). Hatei would then make the one committing Hubris to indulge into more of such acts until he would make a major foolishness or mistake. Such a mistake would cause Nemesis, the rage and revenge of the Gods. The Nemesis would then result in the Tisis (Τίσις), the punishment and the destruction of the one committing Hubris.

You knew Light would die - and his name would get written in Ryuuk's Death Note, as was foreshadowed - since the first episode, because he commited Hubris by pushing his judgement onto other people, which calminated when he started killing innocent people. Light was bound to die as punishment on way or another.

tl;dr you do something taboo, you get punished
>>
>>143297790
You can literally watch this pattern be followed by each and every shonen series.
>>
>>143297790
Ancient Greeks were fucking rad
>>
Light was a shit MC. If it was me I would have dedicated my life to ethnic cleansing. You have to think in the long term.
>>
>>143291082
Watch Death Note until the episode where L dies.
Watch the extra scene of L's burial from the retelling OVA.

Pretend everything after that never happened and Light won.

It's the only way to enjoy Death Note because the season season was utter shit in every single way designed to "nerf" Light just because the corporates in Elevenland were upset that a "bad guy" like him was winning.
>>
File: lightandlelouchonthephone.jpg (50 KB, 603x333) Image search: [Google]
lightandlelouchonthephone.jpg
50 KB, 603x333
>>143291082

>tfw you like the ending because of the incredible voice acting in the final episode.
>>
>>143292241
He wasn't a god. He used his human understanding to use a godlike tool. The real god-like entity is the one who was permitting him use of the Death Note just for its own entertainment.

The actual death gods themselves have little morality or any sense of justice. In the end, even Kira's justice was a fragile human construct that was bound to disappear with his mortality.
>>
>>143299873
I wish someone had told me this sooner
Now i can't forget the shitty ending and i have to live with the fact that good guys force their way into stories to make the "" good guys"" win
>>
>>143300264
Everything designed by suits is bound to be shit.
Suits should stick to managing finances, the second the put their fingers in the creative process is when everything goes to shit. Unfortunately modern media is 100% suit controled.
>>
>>143291082
I have no idea what you're going on about. The show ended amazingly and perfectly on the final episode, episode 25.

Plan executed, god of new world achieved. Great show, great ending.
>>
>>143300626
See, this is how you're supposed to watch death note.
There is no Season 2, there are no Episodes 26-37.
>>
>>143291082
>earth note
I'd read it.
>>
>>143300264
Here's what you do.

Redownload the series, and delete everything after episode 25.

Wait a few years and rewatch what you have of it.

Done.
>>
>>143300835
It's worth noting that Blurays are out now.
The quality isn't that much better than original DVDs simply due to the show being animated in 480p to begin with but it's still an improvement over DVD.
>>
It's silly that L was able to do that much, but it was wayyy more believable than a 6 year old who can out think 2 masterminds.

The show should had ended with L dying and maybe the Butler noticing L dying when right next to L would report him as kira, So that way Light would had won the battle but lost the war because it would had finally given him away.

Instead they go full stupid have Light fighting the Jr scooby do squad.
>>
>be Chinese secret service
>imprison anyone who speaks about freedom, democracy
>incriminate anyone who wants independence
>broadcast their names and faces, make up lies about what they have done

>they all die of a heart attack because Kira assumes everyone who is imprisoned is absolutely a BAD PERSON

Thank you, God.
>>
>>143292208

Nope. I dont even like Light over being an arrogant god wannabe but the ending was nothing but forced moralfagotry they tried their best to make him look as bad as possible like saying "see you should trust the system or else you end up like this faggot"

I don't believe in vigilante justice either but that doest mean I like the way they ridiculed Ligth just to make a point.
>>
Light's IQ literally drops by like 50 in the second season, it's clear garbage enforced by the TV station managers because you can't have a 'badguy' win.
Same with Code Geass btw.
>>
>>143301358
LeDouche was the bad guy though and he justly deserved to get his boipussi fucked.
>>
>>143301470
LeDouche is as much of a bad guy as Light, aka entirely open to interpretation depending on which side you look at him from.

In fact the entire concept of Good and Evil is bullshit because it's subjective and Evil people will always see themselves as "Good" ones anyway and vice versa.
>>
>>143291082

It should of ended with L dying and the Japanese government hiring Kira to take out China.
>>
>>143301722
lel
>>
File: 1466535357097.png (216 KB, 506x538) Image search: [Google]
1466535357097.png
216 KB, 506x538
>>143301567
>Edgemaster the post.
>>
You call that swimming?
>>
>>143301816
>le smug animu ad hominem shitpost
Ah yes, the universal sign of having no counterarguments and outing yourself as a failure.
>>
File: 1466478227112.jpg (45 KB, 523x476) Image search: [Google]
1466478227112.jpg
45 KB, 523x476
>>143301881
>Evil and good is open to interpretation.
Pretty sure good and evil is as black and white as it comes.
>>
File: rero2.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
rero2.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>143301976
It's the loser who's evil, while the victor is the good one.
>>
>>143301816

How is that post fedora tier?
>>
>>143301816
He's right, though. If you use the dictionary definition of evil. It would mean that one has to actually believe what they are doing is evil to qualify as an evil person. Otherwise, you may say they are amoral.
>>
File: 1454208340842.jpg (26 KB, 365x397) Image search: [Google]
1454208340842.jpg
26 KB, 365x397
>>143302083
>It's the loser who's evil
>>
>>143302111
Acts of evil are still evil regardless of their intention.
>>
>>143302193
The end justifies the means.
>>
File: 1445631536165.png (297 KB, 764x1058) Image search: [Google]
1445631536165.png
297 KB, 764x1058
>>143302193
>Acts of evil are still evil
>>
>>143302233
>>143302283
I didn't know we were having a /b/tard role-call
>>
File: megafedora.webm (576 KB, 896x504) Image search: [Google]
megafedora.webm
576 KB, 896x504
>>143302342
>/b/tard
>>
>>143291243
I don't remember motoko being a slut.
>>
>>143302440
She gives off confusing signals. She has had episodes where she was a high class call girl, yet you know she's just spying.
>>
>>143302193
Sure, if you believe in a universal moral standard. However, no such standard has been presented in this discussion.
>>
>>143291082
Light was way too stupid to do anything right.
It was obvious that he was going to lose.
>>
>>143302617
Universal moral standard is always implied when discussing general good and evil unless you say otherwise.

When talking about the sky, it's usually implied you are talking about the sky on earth unless otherwise (the sky on venus)
>>
The manga ending was so much better
>>
>>143292828
Luck is as important a skill as any.

>>143292679
Light was an idiot, if you didn't figure that out by the end of the first episode I really can't help you.
>>
>>143302739
What was it like?
>>
I like the meme you've got going on that the author didn't plan for Light to fail and die from the start.
>>
>>143302193

Depending of the situation good and evil are a matter of perspective. The war heroes of a nation are the war criminals of the other. Both sides claim to be right even though they are both killing each other.
>>
>>143301030
>but it was wayyy more believable than a 6 year old who can out think 2 masterminds.
L and Mello were much older than 6
>>
>>143302771
Similar to the anime ending. But light didn't get shot and never ran out of the warehouse. Light's shinigami tells light that he wrote his name in the death note because he got caught and its over for him anyway. Light's last moments was him oliterally literally crying like a bitch saying "I don't want to die!" repeteadly before he gets a heart attack and dies. A fitting end for him imo
>>
>>143303181
That would had made more sense.
>>
>>143302692
I don't get you. You said evil acts are always evil regardless of the intent, an absolute standard. So, you proclaim there is a universal standard.

However, your second line implicates that there are differing standards.

To use your analogy, I would be already talking about the many different planets of multiple stars when I said that evil is defined from person to person by the understanding of their own actions. However, you are interjecting, saying Earth is the only planet no matter what by telling me it is always evil regardless of the intent.
>>
>>143303181
Then the author is a moralfag imbecile just like the TV studio heads. Too bad nobody has the balls to actually write a good story.
>>
File: this fucking guy.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
this fucking guy.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>143302744
>Luck is a skill
>>
>>143291082
>a literal Greek god of justice
You're stupid, OP.
>>
>>143295020

>sex is disgusting

jesus christ /a/
>>
>>143303255
His mental breakdown makes more sense imo because right before he died he had a flashback about his shinigami telling him that after death there is no afterlife just nothingness.
>>
>>143303407
>>>/out/
>>
>>143303329
>handsome
>smart
>body like a greek god statue
>just
>wants to make world a better place
I dont see a problem there champ
I would suck his cock if he asked me to do it
>>
What was the deal with the secret ending?
I'm talking about that one last page where light is talking with ryuko and they walk off together in the shinegami world
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (186 KB, 1100x799) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
186 KB, 1100x799
>>143303615
>just
JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP indeed
>>
>>143303407
Casual sex is disgusting.
>>
>>143303690
Go die in a ditch nuMale cucklord
>>
>>143303690
Casual sex is overhyped and normalfaggy, disgusting based on how you view 3DPD.

You should only see 3D as PD, by the way.

>>143303732
Fuck off back to Kikebook or wherever
>>
>ITT : people who haven't read the manga
>>
>>143301358
No it doesn't, it's just that people around him stop being huge retards.
Light probably does smarter thing in part 2 than 1.
>>
>>143299883
no shit, light's japanese VA is astonishing and usually I don't even like jap VAs that much.
>>
File: Ryuk lied.jpg (47 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Ryuk lied.jpg
47 KB, 1280x720
>>143303416
>>
>>143303255
>moralfag
It's not being a moralfag, it's portraying Light exactly like he is, a stupid teenager who thinks he's god but actually is just a stupid teenager. You'd have to be delusional to think Light would die with dignity.
>>
>>143294011
>adjust pussy sensitivity/tightness
I know girls can squeeze and tighten up, but a cyborg girl taking it to the extreme? Hello new fetish.
>>
>>143306428
Madhouse making a reference since they animated both annd Light's VA voices DP protag.
>>
>>143303255
It's like someone here has never been face-to-face with death before.

>>>/r9k/
>>
>>143307697
I'm not saying his reaction was unnatural, far from it.
I'm merely saying that the author is a cuck for having basically same cucklord ending in the manga itself instead of Light winning as he should.
>>
Light a shit
A proven retard from the moment he fell for L's trick that revealed him to be in Japan
L would have won, and actually KNEW that Light was Kira (see the Jesus/Judas foot washing reference scene) but didn't because he was restrained by acting within the law unlike Light

Anyone who truly believes Light to be the better character is either an edgy teenager, an autist bitter about society, or a delusional fujoshi. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>143291997
The live action movie made L win. He wrote his name in the death note to schedule his death a week in advance so when Light wrote in the note, it didn't do anything. It was a better ending, but I still want a proper Kira wins scenario. But no one has the balls for that.
>>
>>143294028
Char was too you faggot. Earth needed to be reborn.
>>
>>143307832
>see the Jesus/Judas foot washing reference scene
Was that when Light was amnesiac?
>>
>>143307810
>instead of Light winning as he should
There's really nothing that tells Light "should" win. Do you complain that Walter White dies too?
>>
>>143308280
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qrQ3d6OpsQ
>>
>>143303837
Spoken like a true loser.
>>
>>143307810
>instead of Light winning as he should.

I will never understand why people say this. Light was a megalomaniac asshole, who went way way overboard with his methods. Killing people from the FBI without a second thought is only something a sociopath would do. A normal person would've ignored that bait from L.
Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.