[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The fag had the coolest suit and that was extremely unfar. It
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: 606390.jpg (1 MB, 2500x1166) Image search: [Google]
606390.jpg
1 MB, 2500x1166
The fag had the coolest suit and that was extremely unfar.
It was also unfair to make us watch 25 episodes and see the fag transform only once. I mean why tease us with an op and and ed that show him in gatchaman form if he's not even going to do it?

MC miraculously becomes best girl in season 2 while being worst girl all through season 1.
The trap was simply unbearable and a mistake.

So yeah, these are my hot opinions on the series.
>>
>>143284870
>The fag
Which one? There's more than 1.
>>
File: hajime_utsutsu_underwear.jpg (541 KB, 1400x1300) Image search: [Google]
hajime_utsutsu_underwear.jpg
541 KB, 1400x1300
Hajime would have been absolutely unbearable if not for dem tittays.
>>
>>143285049
The one that transforms only once.
>>
>>143285176
Her monstrous cowtits miraculously got even bigger in S2 somehow.
>>
>>143285332
>Hajime's boobs grow larger in season 2
>She miraculously becomes best girl

What kind of magic is at work here?
>>
File: 1377450176206.jpg (351 KB, 800x938) Image search: [Google]
1377450176206.jpg
351 KB, 800x938
>>143285176
Hajime is fucking great. She's honestly one of the greatest anime protagonist in the last decade.
>>
>>143285176
Fuck you, she's amazing. The whole turn off your phone and ignore them faggots thing automatically makes her the best.
>>
>>143285501
I'll admit she has a nice mentality, but she also comes across as mary-sueish.

"Oh this alien is so powerful than even my more experienced leader is afraid of him, it's k though, I can totally handle him by myself".
>>
>>143285332
>>143285373
Hajime's tits were required to balance out Tsubasa's legs.
>>
>>143285611
Can we all agree Tsubasa was worst girl?
>>
>>143285049
I think he's talking about O.D. since Katze became a no-character in s2
>>
>>143286688
a no-character?
What do you mean?
>>
>>143286783
All he did in s2 was crack the occasional joke and get kicked into the background. After being one of the main plot points in s1, you could completely remove him from s2 and nothing of value would be lost.

I'm still mad
>>
>>143286853
That is certainly true, I didn't really like him in season 1 and in season 2 he's hands down worst boy and worst character.

It's again criminal that they bestowed upon him the kick-ass powers he had. Why do the worst fags get the best powers?
>>
>>143284870
Because he was too strong and would fuck up civilization if he transformed anywhere but a mile underground
>>
>>143286914
I am aware, but still, why give the coolest design to an unbearable fag and then also make it so he can't use it?

That's just cruel.
>>
Is Gatchaman Crowds the best series ever produced to address the social conflicts inherent within the internet?
>>
>>143287026
But it doesn't, really.
>>
>>143287043
That's all it's about, bro
>>
>>143287051
I felt that season 1 was more about the paradox of power. Should people be allowed to use potentially lethal power if it can also save lives?

Season 2 was more about public opinion and herd mentality, problems that we've had the chance to observe in the past few days.
>>
>>143287091
While you're mostly right, the use of these things on reality, within the show, is the metaphor. You're meant to apply that to the way that communication has been opened up by the internet.

Season one is all about the power it gives individuals to affect masses of people. Trolling would be, perhaps, the most succinct way to describe it.

Season two is, as you noted, about herd mentality, something that the Internet has had huge impact on.
>>
>>143287127
>Season one is all about the power it gives individuals to affect masses of people.
That was a thing way before the internet.
>herd mentality
Also a thing that we've been dealing with for way longer than the internet existed.

This is not about the internet.
>>
>>143287168
I'm pointing out that it's specifically addressing it within the context of instantaneous communication. This isn't, like, some farfetched theory. It's very obviously and openly what the series is about.
>>
>>143287196
>within the context of instantaneous communication.
We've had that since the telephone.
The internet is actually less of a herd mentality thing than reality because you choose what community you follow by selecting your favorite one. You don't have that sort of liberty in reality.
That's why cities are more open-minded than villages that are typically rather conservative.
>>
>>143286987
you're the only unbearable fag here, boyo.
OD was boss.
>>
>>143287227
Nope, we've only been able to communicate, instantly, with anyone we know at any time in the last two decades. You're just wrong here, m9
>>
>>143287244
>with anyone we know at any time
Moving the goalposts.
>>
>>143287259
No, that's what I meant by instantaneous communication.

You're just being stubborn for no reason.
>>
>>143287268
>that's what I meant by instantaneous communication.
And that's what isn't really depicted in the show.
They even walk around in their second-life style reality and digital-physically meet each other before discussing things.
The possibility to address lots of strangers one-way has been an option for a long time and has been capitalized upon by early democrats very effectively before people smartened up to it.
This is beginning of the 20th century stuff. It's not internet.
>>
>>143287295
I don't even know what to say here. You're just making stuff up about how their technology works. They can and do communicate with each other instantly all the time. The second life stuff is social media stand ins. They have fucking magic books that act as text messaging. Give me a break
>>
>>143287331
>They have fucking magic books that act as text messaging.
Among a select circle of friends. This is not really internet and hive mentality then, is it?

>I don't even know what to say here.
How about you address the actual points then? The fact that herd mentality is what happens outside of the internet more often than inside?

>They can and do communicate with each other instantly all the time.
They aren't even using a 2ch equivalent. They're barely trying to communicate to total strangers beyond job offers.

Just accept that you're wrong.
>>
>>143287373
lol whatever

Feel free to look up some director's commentary whenever you want. Adios.
>>
>>143287240
How?
Literally the only two things that defined him were 1) gay 2)strong
We got to see too much of 1 and not nearly enough of 2.
>>
>>143287480
>Literally the only two things that defined him were 1) gay 2)strong
Also wise, friendly, and uh... I think there was more. But I can't really remember too well. It's been a while
>>
Tsubasa and her boyfriend ruined the second season.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.