[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you last cry to an anime?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: Kana_anime.png (487 KB, 626x766) Image search: [Google]
Kana_anime.png
487 KB, 626x766
I re watched this scene today and broke
>>
Crying isn't breaking.
Crying is healing.
>>
>>143255661
GF got struck by a car a few years back, I've been a crybaby ever since
>>
>>143255604
I cry all the time because I'm a pussy, but it does not affect me long term.
A few minutes later I'm fine and thinking about the scene that made me cry just makes me realize how dumb it was.
And when I rewatch it I cry again.
>>
I was crying tears of joy because the stupid bitch was finally dead.
>>
>>143255806
I like /a better. People can tell you to go fuck yourself if your an idiot (and if you're not)
>>
rip kana
She was kinda dumb tho
>>
>>143255604
Last time I cried was probably 5 cm/sec. I'm not really susceptible to character deaths, and I try to steer away from things that have them, but when I watched 5 cm/sec I just felt like shit. I cried, but mostly I felt miserable.
>>
I didn't cry for her death, but when Tamia Reiko died I was sobbing. Well more so from the flashback Izumi got from when she morphed her face into his mom's
>>
What if I don't cry for anything?
>>
>crying

faggot
>>
>>143257965
>I didn't cry for her death, but when Tamia Reiko died I was sobbing.
Yeah. Same here. Reiko didn't deserve to die.
>>
File: bz22q.jpg (122 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
bz22q.jpg
122 KB, 1920x1080
i've never really cried because of anime but this is the closest i've been
>>
File: 170264.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
170264.jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
>crying for a character's death
>crying for a character's happiness
You know which is better.
>>
>>143255807
At least you're aware and not that type of person that praises shows as masterpieces because it made them cry
>>
>>143255604
>Crying for a retard

She was cuter in the manga.
>>
File: f.jpg (143 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
f.jpg
143 KB, 1280x720
I cried a little rewatching the K-ON S1 finale today. This show has really turned me into a pussy.
>>
>>143255604
would make fun of you for crying to anime in the 1st place but this is a new low, seriously??? that bitch is the worsest of all worst girls, you gotta be b8'ing
>>
>>143255604
I cried like a bitch again rewatching Kokosake.
>>
File: 06[1].jpg (987 KB, 3313x2123) Image search: [Google]
06[1].jpg
987 KB, 3313x2123
I cried a little when he reunited with his father
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.