[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been re watching the One Piece anime with my friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 400x300
I've been re watching the One Piece anime with my friends who have never seen the show before. One of my friends said something that blew my mind
"Does Usopp have a big nose because he's a liar like Pinocchio?"
>>
>>143244005
>I've been re watching the One Piece anime
I can't believe people do this. I can't believe people bother watching the anime at any time other than when it's conveniently on TV and go "Oh I remember that part of the manga."
>>
>>143244068
I've read the manga I just did re watching to simplify things. They wanted to get into One Piece so they started with the anime and I just happen to be here. They seem to be enjoying it.
>>
>>143244151
Even though I prefer reading the manga, good to hear they're liking it so far.

Although I'd tell them to switch after Sabaody, what with decline in quality and all
>>
>>143244354
Yeah one of them is already reading colour scans.
>>
>>143244005
Usopp has "uso" which means "lie" in his name
He's also a pathological liar
And he has a long nose
What do you think OP?
>>
Wow, dude.
Give your friend a Nobel Prize or something.
>>
>>143244005
When I was introduced to One Piece, I thought Usopp looked ugly in addition to being weak. Now he is my favorite Straw Hat. What went so right with Usopp?
>>
File: Animu toast run.gif (739 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Animu toast run.gif
739 KB, 500x281
>mfw he's called Lysop in german
>mfw I realize they all have alternate names based on the Japanese version, like Lorenor Zorro.
mfw I'm perfectly fine with that.
>>
>>143246733
He had the best character development out of all the strawhats
>>
>>143246878
>they all have alternate names

Like Nami,Sanji, Chopper, Franky, Brook, Robin....wait
>>
>friends
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.