[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
And the award for best MC of the year....... goes to this ABSOLUTE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1466717458529.jpg (366 KB, 1464x2048) Image search: [Google]
1466717458529.jpg
366 KB, 1464x2048
That complete fucking breakdown and tears, truly a man at his lowest.

>Que that symbolic generic hair cutting scene to show his truly changed and is determined that my japanese anime like to do

To that based assed conviction to make things right again all in the same episode.
Fully exploring all 3 dimensions to his character truly fleshing him out, truly making the audience sympathize and understand.

Ikoma is fucking based a bit of an edgelord when he needs to be, but still a cutie, and nerd bro. We won't have another mc even half as good.
>>
>>143227051
Why does that girl have a male chest?
>>
He's the pinnacle of jobbing anon. Face the truth and realize that the show went to shit when Biba showed up.
>>
>>143227239
Was shit before that but Biba sure helped it become a whole lot dumber.
>>
>>143227051
At least he got a haircut. Since he turned into a Kabaneri, his hair bothered me.
>>
>>143227051
>Let me cut my hair, so it would not hinder me in combat
>Let me keep this stylish front part, which blocks my field of vision, coz I gotta be stylish when I save the day

Also, Sakamoto is the MC of the year.
>>
>>143227239
Yeah i hated episode 9 and 10, but episode 11 and i'm back on the train, idk this show just has this weird feeling to it, hard to describe.
>>
>>143227526
Nah sakamoto is way too boring and uninteresting, his essentially the only bad thing about one punch man manifested into on shit character.
>>
>>143227720
>but episode 11 and i'm back on the train, idk this show just has this weird feeling to it, hard to describe.
You just have bad taste. Really bad
>>
Do people still hate Habanero?
>>
not even Ikoman can save this show now
>>
>>143227239
I'm willing to say it was back in the kabane cloud episodes on that deserted station when Mumei decided to turn retarded and create some conflict for Ikoma to take part in with Biba later on.
>>
File: BT 39 8.jpg (366 KB, 975x1400) Image search: [Google]
BT 39 8.jpg
366 KB, 975x1400
>>143227051
Fuji is better
>>
>>143228461
>>143228659
It would seem so. Its not the fun hate either. Its like a low simmering hate. Its too generic a hate for /a/, I'm saddened.
I'm glad I have shit taste so I can still enjoy it.
>>
>>143228461
No you just have REALLY bad taste, it's that simple
>>
>>143228659

It looks like they're trying to flip flop back on the most amazing show ever train after two weeks of its the worst thing ever. Stupid shit that's just getting said at this point, the usual
>>
>>143227051
Why do they all look so gay?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.