[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Psycho-Pass
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: mandatoryhappiness.jpg (299 KB, 1282x788) Image search: [Google]
mandatoryhappiness.jpg
299 KB, 1282x788
Hold the phone, no one told me Psycho-Pass is getting a PS4 game! And it's even releasing in the west?

Does this mean the Psycho-Pass brand is still strong and we might get another season or film?

Psycho-Pass Thread.
>>
>>143224133
Are they not done with this shit after
>S2
and
>movie
>>
>>143224133
psycho-pass was shit and you should feel like shit for caring about it still
>>
>>143224195
Apparently it's popular enough to bring out a VN. They even have the balls to bring it out in the US and Europe. I mean, it's a good show (well, S1) but I hardly expect this to do well at all.
>>
>>143224393
Fuck off, it was great. Maybe not that amazing if you binge-watched it, but watching this weekly with /a/ was the best fun I've had in years.
S2 and the film were shit though, I agree.
>>
The producer told people to "wait for more PP" so it's basically getting another season.
>>
>>143224133
It's a VN.
I'm gonna buy it on sale though
>>
I thought an S3 with Kogami as the antagonist had been confirmed.
>>
>>143224491
>watching this weekly with /a/ was the best fun I've had in years.
This. Was so much fun.
It's been a while since I've watched an enjoyable trainwreck with /a/. When's the next Darker then Black, the next Guilty Crown?
>>
>>143225281
Source?
>>
>>143225704
Mayoiga was fun until mid season.
>>
>>143226987
Didn't care much for that.
Were there any fun trainwrecks I missed? Honestly, DtB, GC and PP were some of my favourite /a/ moments.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.