[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
90s anime thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
Because fun things are fun
>>
The story of the anti hero and the genie who turned him into a woman.
>>
>>143217693
See >>143211752.
>>
>>143217693
Gokudo oh? But the genie didn't turn him into a woman, was the genie itself who turned into a woman to appeal mc tastes.

>Get magic sword that comes to your call
>Sell it for crazy money
>Call it
>Repeat

That was antihero done right.
>>
>>143217580
Oh! I've been listening to the opening themes from that franchise so much recently! They are all so good!

I was kinda wanting to watch the anime too, but seems there are no subs.

For what I have been watching, I've been watching Record of Lodoss War TV, and I really enjoy it, and a lot more than the boring OVA. Hopefully it stays this good, because if it does I'll probably give it a 7/10.

Also been looking into Baronh language again recently. I really like all the vowels, I just wish there was more to read for examples, and just overall better resources so I'd not be forced to read Japanese and Korean websiter in Google Translate.
>>
Takeru! Sol/Lull kureru-nya!
>>
File: 40539.jpg (26 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
40539.jpg
26 KB, 720x480
Bright colors, guy from our world travels to a fantasy world that is like an rpg and gets a harem of cute girls, technomagic...

Mfw 1996 was 2016
>>
>>143219374
Was Ramune the first "trapped in a video game" anime?

I haven't watched it, does the 90 season also work on video game mechanics?
>>
File: 1428581930852.jpg (562 KB, 1000x1413) Image search: [Google]
1428581930852.jpg
562 KB, 1000x1413
>>143218933
Uncanny
>>
>>143220873
Actually is more like "travels to a fantasy land" thing its only the portal is a videogame.

Didn't have game mechanics was a generic RPG and mecha parody.
>>
I wish the particularly wacky artwork in Slayers' first episode and the illustrations that look like this were more representative of the actual content of the show. It bizarrely obsessed with being on-model which doesn't work too well for a comedy unless it makes a joke out of how stiff it is like Cromartie.

There was a OVA with Naga in it that looked looser than the rest, I don't remember which one though.
>>143217580
I've never watched that show but I watch the opening constantly when I want
>>
>>143222936
>I've never watched that show but I watch the opening constantly when I want
*when I want to cheer myself up
>>
>>143222981
whoops, shitty thumbnail
>>
>>143222936
>>143223053
Lina always makes my peepee happy
>>
>>143219374
Now that I think on it there is a crucial difference, in the 90s series they world to that worlds and explore them and travel through the land in some sort of quest and meet characters, unlike current shows where characters travel to that world just to stay always in the same place/city and all the characters and events come to them.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.