[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best anime you've watched
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: h23.jpg (411 KB, 585x1103) Image search: [Google]
h23.jpg
411 KB, 585x1103
What is the best anime you've watched?
>Title
>Reason you enjoyed it
>Favourite character from respective anime

Mine has to be Welcome to the NHK.
I've been a NEET for years now so I could really associate with the main character Satou, throughout the series he is opened up to anime, hentai and MMORPGs, as at the start of the series he had no idea what these things were.

My favourite character was probably Satou too.
>>
>>143209782
Mine's Boku no Pico.
Pico is cute.
Favourite character: Pico
>>
>>143209782
Favourite anime: Rec no baka nani: Journey to /wsr/.

Favourite character: The antagonist 'anonymous poster'. Literally did nothing wrong.

Least favourite character: OP. Nearly ruined the whole thing.
>>
Shitai wo Arau
>>
>>143209782

>Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

>Primarily because they managed to make Panentheism and the sanctity of life interesting for most audiences.

>Fuhrer President King Bradley, because of his sword skills and the fact that he managed to destroy a fucking tank armed only with a sabre and a stielhandgranate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhza0DBAong
>>
Texhnolyze.

I enjoyed it because of it's atmosphere, it's bleakness and themes of humanity vs technological augmentation, but also the small bits where things are hopeful and sweet.

My favorite characters were Doc, Ichise, Ran, Onishi, Toyama, Yoshii, and the secretary lady.
>>
Overlord.

Its in the genre of "help im trapped in a game" but gets rid of the game aspect so it ends up just being a modern guy in the body of an overpowered skelly in an old setting

Fav char Albedo.
>>
mine is SHIN SEKAI YORI!!!
the reason i like it is its just a really complex anime so I love it
my fav character is SQUEELER cause he did nothing wrong!! LOL!!
>>
naruto( shippudden )and Tokyo ghoul....

bcuz their are the best shounen (better than bleach, one piece etc...) but only the animes, manga is boring??

Kaneki
>>
I can't believe people are responding to this seriously.
>>
>>143212896
it was crazy because squeeler mightve been a human in the past xD
>>
>>143209782

>>>/wsr/
>>
>>143209782
>>Title
けいおん!
>>Reason you enjoyed it
全部キャラクターがかわいい
>>Favourite character from respective anime
中野梓
>>
>>143213713
>中野梓
秋山 澪 best girl
>>
>>143209782
>>Title
Kyoukai no Kanata
>>Reason you enjoyed it
Action was great. Loved the jokes, characters were interesting, story was simple and effective. Enjoyed ever second of it through and through.
>>Favourite character from respective anime
Mitsuki Nase obv
>>
>Title
Bible Black
>Reason you enjoyed it
Best magic setting. Dark theme.
>Favourite character from respective anime
Inari
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.