[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.yuncomics.com/archives/1 707992 http://imgur.com
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 250
Thread images: 32
File: 344.jpg (207 KB, 742x509) Image search: [Google]
344.jpg
207 KB, 742x509
http://www.yuncomics.com/archives/1707992

http://imgur.com/a/RqyMD

A summary:
After Guts downs the burning man, the flames pick up and the group is worried that the entire field is going to burn down. Molda calls them thieves and says she won't let them go. She complains that they destroyed her puppet and says they'll all be burned to death. They're all pretty surprised to see her, what with being a witch and all. Isidro is impressed that she can fly on a broomstick and immediately makes fun of Schierke. Schierke on the other hand tells Molda they aren't thieves, and that prompts her to wonder why a witch like Schierke, as well as elves, are with the group.

In that time, the other witches arrive. Their leader, the girl, nags at Molda for not listening to anybody. Schierke asks them if they're local magic users, but the girl tells her they'll talk later, the first order of things should be to extinguish the fire before the plain burns down. The chubby one is sad about the pumpkins he'd so very carefully grown, but Isidro and Puck like them just fine as they are. Because the flames are so strong, the witches can't take care of it. The girl says they'll have to call their "guru" (I'm going to use this word repeatedly but just like everything else, it's unconfirmed). Then all of a sudden, the rain comes. Schierke is amazed by that magical power, by the speed at which the weather was controlled. Farnese is curious, so Schierke explains to her that to change nature like that, you normally need a lengthy ceremony.
>>
>>143187030
Of course, this was the work of the "guru" in question. He arrives, appraises the situation and concludes there's no problem. He calls each of the witches by their names, but I don't trust the text enough to write them at this point, so I'll just say that the girl is called something like "Kuka". He praises the three for their scouting, the job they were sent to do, but says he'll need to reprimand Molda later on for her actions. Puck flies up to him and is all familiar, calling him an old man, and the guy calls Puck a naughty boy and salutes him back.

The guy explains that he came too late to welcome them (calling them his guests) and apologizes for the trouble they were caused by his delay. He says that the goat has been aging with him and is apparently slower than the kids now. He gives out his name, but again I'm not comfortable giving it yet. He's one of the magicians that manage the island.

Schierke asks if he knew they'd come here, and he replies that yes, the King of Elves had predicted it. Schierke thinks to herself "then... like I thought the boy is...". The guy gives more details: "The King predicted that a small whirlwind blown from this island would come back as a giant storm, wrapping numerous fates within it." They're all thinking... "Ahh... the small whirlwind..." Then Puck triumphantly proclaims (with "wind" written in his head) that it's him! He has the power of the storm! He goes on: "Although I didn't notice it, I involved everybody in a giant whirlpool of fate." Ivalera is pissed and says it happened purely by chance! Puck keeps going, saying he's really sorry for involving everyone in his story, which continues to bum Ivalera as she points out he's trying to pass for a hero.
>>
>>143187057
The man says there's one more thing. "My old friend showed up in my dream. She asked me to take care of her beloved pupil." Schierke immediately knows who he means. He then exchanges a silent stare with Guts, because that's what cool guys do when they meet. As he leads them, he tells them to rest well from their journey and that he'll tell the elf king about them. Guts comments that the guy seems to know everything, to which Schierke responds that it's how a great magician should be. They come upon trees, and Isidro wonder if it's some kind of artwork. He fools around with it, laughing while wondering what would happen if the tree moved, when it does and snaps his hand. The witches comment that outside humans are as stupid as they'd been told, while Schierke asks him to stop embarrassing her. The witches introduce themselves (and a reluctant Molda) to Schierke and ask her what she's doing with these people.

Schierke explains that they're together because of some mysterious karma, and that the goal of their journey... Then Kuka says "is to bring her sanity back?" but Schierke continues "is to find a peaceful land for the cursed woman". Kuka says that now that she thinks of it, she's heard that the King of the Flower Storm can get deep inside somebody's mind using a "gallery/corridor of dreams", and so that it might be possible to cure Casca. Schierke says "really?!" and Guts smiles. Which in turn makes Farnese look worried/troubled.
>>
>>143187096
The witches comment that they're really great, having crossed the ocean during such a world-shaking time only to get such a small wish. They also tell Schierke that since she's a witch, she must have noticed that great change. The "guru" comments and says they call it the "Great Astral World Something". Again, we'll know once we have the Japanese version. He then goes on to say it's what the one called the Falcon of Light provoked by attacking the Forests of Spiritual Trees all over the world. Everyone in the group is flabbergasted to hear that (and you should be as well). "Falcon of Light?! Forests of Spiritual Trees? What are you talking about?"

The old man says he'll tell them once they're in the village, and tells them to look over there. "That is the Elfhelm of the King of the Flower Storm and our village of magicians."
Isidro wonders how a cherry tree can possibly be that big, and says that the King has a fitting name, because there really is a storm of flower petals going on. Schierke comments that she doesn't know why, but she feels melancholy. We transition to the group's arrival in the village. They wonder what the witches are doing and are told that they're practicing to probe the Od by grooming tree sprouts. Schierke says she's familiar with it. She used to do it often, although she had no friends. Kuka says she'll introduce them later. Then they're showed where witches teach and learn more advanced skills based on their own unique competences. Magic is practiced everyday. Then there are the "gurus" who are absorbed in their own affairs. Becoming an apprentice to them allows young witches to learn many things.
>>
>>143187137
Farnese is charmed. Serpico comments that it's like a training ground for magic users, before saying that more precisely, it's an academic city. Molda disagrees, calling it a boring village. She says that even if they practice their skills ardently, in the end they'll still be confined to the island. She thinks they're "rotting" in there. Kuka takes issue with that, saying researching nature is the true duty of a witch. Molda doesn't care and wants to know about the outside world. They bicker. Meanwhile the other witches are intrigued by the outsiders, their clothes... They're scared. Isidro, always eager to please, says he'll play the part they want him to, as an entertainer. He promptly gets beaten up. Puck uses that opportunity to go say hello, which surprises them. "You had disappeared suddenly, you really did leave the island?" Then they all try beating on him while recounting all his wrongdoings to each of them. "You took a bath in the cauldron where I made my potion / You created a health hazard in my house / You scribbled on the magic barrier while I did a ritual / You blended my potion with the tea for the great guru". Then they arrive at the old man's house.

That's it.
>>
>>143187171
morda confirmed for new parry member
>>
>>143187171
Puck reconfirmed best boy
>>
It would take me less time to learn korean and read the chapter then to read all that shit
>>
>>143187349
I thought it's great that no one interrupted that dump, it's clear and easy to read, whatever floats your boat I guess.
>>
bump you fucking niggers
>>
So how does this mini-arc end?

The village gets attacked, and all the girls get raped/killed or are they so powerful altogether that unless Griffith himself goes there the apostles won't break through? I feel like they are about to gain another witch in the party, since some want to know about the outside world. Might be the key in a future battle/war.
>>
>>143187096
>might be possible to cure Casca

FINALLY

AFTER ALL THESE GODDAMN YEARS
>>
File: tfw lewis.gif (2 MB, 459x557) Image search: [Google]
tfw lewis.gif
2 MB, 459x557
>>143187030
>it might be possible to cure Casca

After all this time... No, I refuse to believe it before it happens
>>
>>
File: finally.png (228 KB, 705x312) Image search: [Google]
finally.png
228 KB, 705x312
>>143187030
H A P P Y G U T S
A
P
P
Y

G
U
T
S
>>
>>143188563
There is no fucking way Griffith will leave them be.
>>
>>143187171
>>143187137
Will the party break up here then?

Casca, Schierke, Ivalera and Puck stay in Elfheim.

Guts, Serpico, Farnese, Isidro, and the mermaid go back?
>>
>>143187171
>Impulsive
>Proud
>Cute
>Wants to leave the sheltered island to see the world
Molda confirmed for rape/being corrupted by the God Hand/dying.
>>
>>143189566
Obviously but will he go there HIMSELF?

It took most of the high tier apostles to go after one fucking witch. This is a whole village and we still have the Elf King to meet.
>>
>>143189874
desu though Flora didn't really do shit, they didn't need all that army.
But with all those witches AND elf king, who apparently is supposed to be extremely powerful it would be hard for Griffith to win. Especially that he'd have to bring some of his forces by boats, making them easy targets.
>>
>>143189965
If he goes by boat, Guts will have a good 7 years to escape though.
>>
File: WATEFU.png (214 KB, 411x417) Image search: [Google]
WATEFU.png
214 KB, 411x417
what the fuck
>>
>>143187030
So, this hottie is going to be the new love interest for Guts?

He deserves it.
>>
>>143189819
Morda is going back with them for sure.
Unless she dies on the island.
>>
>>143190459
As long as she sees him without armor

every bitch to see him without armor falls for him and im not even joking
>>
>>143190459
>Guts abandoning his waifu just as she's about to be cured
Not likely
>>
>>143190124
memes aside, time on the island flows slower, an we don't know just how much. Realistically, Griffith and his army could attack just the next day, and outside of the island it could have very well been years.
>>
>>143187030
I REALLY hope this slut doesn't join Guts' party the series will officially jump the shark if she does, cause we all KNOW she's going to be acting like that annoying harem girl while constantly flirting with him and trying to get his dick.
>>
File: 1457231598894.jpg (209 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1457231598894.jpg
209 KB, 1920x1080
>>143190521
Hey, if you fuck a girl while your girl's retarded from getting fucked by your gay lover, it's not cheating.

It's in the Bible
>>
So if Casca is cured, do you think she will go along with Guts wish for revenge against Griffith?

Or will she decide that that's not the way of doing things and want to just stay away (probably on the sanctuary of the island, if that withstands Guts' presence).

I would be really annoyed if she forgave Griffith. It would feel really stupid. I hope that doesn't happen.
>>
>>143190636
Honeslty revenge wasn't Guts' goal for a while now. I wouldn't be so surprised if Guts wanted to for example stay on the island, and it was Caska who wanted the vengeance.
>>
>>143190636
>So if Casca is cured, do you think she will go along with Guts wish for revenge against Griffith?

Maybe then she might be able to verbalize her insight on that moon boy, which will somehow figure into the plot.
>>
>>143190636
>>143190762
His plan was to leave Casca on the island once she recovers so he can go and kill Griffith. He's not going to drop his goal at any point. If Casca becomes sane she'll most lively be conflicted or in denial there's going to be some sort of downside to her regaining her sanity given Skull Knight's warning.
>>
>>143190762
I doubt Casca will forgive Griffith for killing the entire band of the Hawk and then raping her into insanity.

I mean consider that the brand causes utter agony when you're close to demons proportional to the power of the demon.

And Griffith was a god hand while raping Casca.

Utter fucking agony.

Is Casca forgives Griffith then she's the ultimate cuck.
>>
>>143190762
>Honeslty revenge wasn't Guts' goal for a while now.
That scene at the harbor with them pulling away on the boat and Guts shutting his eyes was rather telling though. Maybe you are right.

It's been so long since I've gone through Golden Age that it's hard to remember what Caska was like, but she seemed to be becoming softer and more complacent before she lost herself. It would certainly be a wierd turn of events; it'd surprise me.
>>
>>143189819
I think Ivalera, Isidro, Puck, Casca and her nanny Farnese might stay there.

And Schierke, Serpico, Guts and the new slutty witch Morda can go and fuck shit up in real world.
>>
>>143189819
>>143190989
But what about Azan, Manifico, and Roderick, guys? You're forgetting the most important characters.
>>
>>143190989
Forgot about Isma. She should also stay on Elfheim though.
>>
>>143190915
>His plan was to leave Casca on the island once she recovers so he can go and kill Griffith
I don't remember him ever saying that. Which chapter was that?
>>
>>143190510
>>143190459
>>143190507
Morda will fall for Serpico.
>>
Well, now we know for sure Puck isn't the elf king
>>
>>143191061
why do I want this to happen?
>>
>>143191045
Like literally, what does Yzma contribute to the party after they cross the ocean a second time?
>>
>>143191088
Too bad.
Imagine how pissed would Guts be if all this journey was completely pointless.
Or even better, if Puck really could heal Caska, but just never brought that up.
>>
>>143189566

And he was waiting to deal with them until our gang got there? Please.
>>
>>143191123
Because nobody wants more incest in Berserk.
>>
>>143191123
The hottest guy in the party should be with the hottest girl.
It's just math.
>>
>>143191185
>The hottest guy in the party should be with the hottest girl.
Guts with Schierke is truly a perfect pair.
>>
>>143191136
would that put Puck right back in /a/'s good graces?
>>
File: 00serpico1.jpg (114 KB, 411x502) Image search: [Google]
00serpico1.jpg
114 KB, 411x502
>>143191061
I'd take that, it finally gives Serpico some closure and maybe he won't be so weirdly protective of his sister. And more importantly it stops this series from being a terrible harem, I really hope she doesn't fall for Guts, cause if she does she will absolutely be one of those annoying perky clingy harem girls.
>>
>>143191157
Well, didn't the island only appear after the merging of the worlds? Wasn't there something like a barrier, or the island was invisible to normal p[eople, since it resided in the astral world? Kind of like Flora's mantion, that you couldn't find, even if you'd be wandering around the forest for ages, unless she wanted you to find it. Guts had Puck guide him, but Griffith might have a problem in locating the island.
>>
File: animated sqiggly question.gif (80 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
animated sqiggly question.gif
80 KB, 100x100
>>143191173
More?
>>
>>143190636
I think that the only way to cure her insanity is wipe her memories clean.

The reason she went insane in the first place is because all of her friends were devoured right before her eyes and the man that she had idolized turned into a monster and raped her.

That's not even counting the amount of stress placed on her when she was leading the Hawks for a whole year after Griffith's treason and the Hawks being branded as criminals.

But after the Eclipse? She's mentally scarred for life on that one, and so is Guts.

Remember Batman: The Killing Joke, and how it tells how The Joker went mad? "All it takes is one bad day."

The memories were just too painful so even if she regained her sanity thanks to the Elf King, she would just try to kill herself (she's already attempted suicide once before).

Even the Skull Knight said "perhaps she doesn't want to regain her sanity."

She would have to have all of her memories wiped clean and be given amnesia in order to actually maintain her sanity.

But it'd be a clean slate for her and allow her to have a normal life. Guts wouldn't like it, but he'd at least be able to accept it.
>>
>>143191335
>Stops the series from being harem
Guts has a harem already though. 4 girls want his dick, 5 if you count the God Hand.
>>
>>143187030
>This cutie will be all over Guts' dick in one or two more chapters

Guts it's a lucky bastard.
>>
>>143191173
The only incest we've had in Berserk is when Princess Charlotte was almost raped by her father , the King.
>>
>>143191462
4?
>casca
>farnese
>schierke
?
>>
File: 1390742653983.png (302 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1390742653983.png
302 KB, 640x480
>>143191381
Remember the King of Midland?

And Farnese fucking Serpico in all those flashbacks.

Also, it's heavily implied that Griffith got buttfucked by Dad.
>>
>>143191462
Farnese's crush isn't unreasonable and she isn't annoying about it, she doesn't act like a clingy perky harem girl. Schierke is just a precocious crush, she's obviously mature for her age, and is probably going to go for Isidoro once the inevitable timeskip happens. Her crush is in the same exact vein as Jill, but no one brings that up.

Slan's isn't even a crush, she just finds him amusing and wants to torture him more than anything.

If this One Piece rip off crushes on Guts, it'll have no precedent AND she's going to be annoying about it, and constantly make flirty moves towards him and act all clingy.
>>
>>143191506
The girl from Lost Children Arc. God, the fact that they're not animating that pisses me off. I guess it's because it'd 3DCG so they can't make naked lolis in the anime or it'll be illegal in a lot of Western countries.
>>
>>143191542
>Hating on Morda

Fuck off faggot.
>>
>>143190636
What I always wondered is wheather Caska will remember what's been happening for all those years after eclipse, or it will be like waking up right after being raped by the devil.
>>
>>143191608
>Liking this literal neckbeard bait

You're the reason the series has turned to shit recently, good job.
>>
File: 68277[1].jpg (46 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
68277[1].jpg
46 KB, 225x350
>best girl isn't part of the harem
Why Miura
>>
>>143191335
I think she will fall for Guts. She seems like she might be the one to try and push him to go back and fight Griffith since right now he is so dead set on never leaving Caska.
>>
>>143191675
Guts should go for her though, he should drop his revenge and settle down with her and have kids. She'd be understanding towards him, and Guts needs a woman like that.
>>
>>143191675
She's too pure for lust
>>
>>143191514
>Farnese fucking Serpico in all those flashbacks.
I don't remember that
>>
>>143191675
But Schierke is a part of the harem.
>>
>>143191727
But she's a whote
>>
>>143191775
you're mom's a whote
>>
File: Nickelodeon GUTS.png (980 KB, 1280x644) Image search: [Google]
Nickelodeon GUTS.png
980 KB, 1280x644
How long until the next hiatus?
>>
>>143191720
Honestly, as edgy as this sounds, I wish Casca died at the eclipse at this point. I know we're on the cusp of her just getting cured, by I'm afraid Miura is gonna flub up on it and have something corny like either she tells Guts to forsake his revenge or her memories get wiped or something. Her plot should've resolved ages ago and it seems like Miura has no clue what to do with her.

Also would've honestly preferred Guts to move on and find another woman, who can help him get over the eclipse and losing all his band. Rickert should be the only living BotH member left (minus Guts of course)
>>
>>143191033
>Azan
I hope the new wizard from Elfheim gives him some magical artefact and then he joins Guts party like Serpico
>Manifico
Get killed by some random apostle when he goes back home
>Roderick
Be a great King for his people and still tries to help Guts when he needs it.
>>
>>143191775
>>143191818

kek. this has given me some life
>>
>>143191923
Seeing as how well planned out Golden Age was doesn't Miura at least have some idea of how it's all going to play out?
>>
>>143187030
miura is terrible at drawing noses. they all look like michael jacksons nose
>>
>>143191514
Farnesse tried to fuck Serpico like one time when they were in their early teens and he shut her down on it.
>>
>>143191675
Because it'd be a happy ending if Guts ended up with her at the end
>>
Can someone explain why the chapter is uploaded in Korean first? How do they get it so early?
>>
>>143191923
Nah, Caska's purpose this whole time was just to give Guts a goal and a reason. Honestly, she doesn't really matter by herself. But I do await with anticipation what's Miura gonna do about her, I'm really curious.
>>
>>143191514
Farnese didn't fuck Serpico? What chapter are you even referencing to think that?
>>
>>143188563
Guts' behelit belongs to the Elf King and he will sacrifice the island.
>>
the comment section is going so fast nobody will notice im gay
>>
>>143191061
Fuck no
>>
>>143192135
I'm pretty sure only humans can sacrifice.
>>
>>143191675
Hopefully she gets the Skull soon or Skully rescues her again when shit happens on Falconia. Fuck the other whores.

Anyways I swear to god, if Miura kills /a/'s best girl [...]
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRCrqec5uA4

To me this theme represents the whole Berserk

>anger
>hopelessness
>dark quest
>>
>>143192135
>elf king
>15 cm tall
>turning into a ten times bigger twisted nightmarish monster
>size of a manlet
>>
>>143191462
God hand as a whole count as one girl?
>>
File: Nietzsche-274x300.jpg (26 KB, 274x300) Image search: [Google]
Nietzsche-274x300.jpg
26 KB, 274x300
>>143192247
Pretentious pseudointellectual faggot.

Berserk is about free will vs causality and the will to power.
>>
>>143191923
I honestly don't know if there's a satisfying way to resolve Casca's arc at this point.

She can't regain her sanity and memories without still being severely traumatized, and in that scenario the story is caught between a rock and a hard place because her recovery to a relatively stable condition would need several arcs of development to be done right but splitting the focus like that between her getting better and Gut's journey would be fucking insanity at the current pacing.

If she has her memories entirely wiped and is given a fresh start all it does is spit on her as a character during the Golden Age by both robbing her of her agency and essentially erasing that version of her from existence, while also meaning nearly all the buildup she's had since the rape so far has gone to waste because you could cut half of it and still have the same emotional impact on the reader and Guts from this option.

And if she just fucking dies to fuel Guts' rage further, well, that's shitty writing for reasons I shouldn't need to explain.

At this point I'm kind of just hoping that during the final showdown with Griffith she somehow plays a role in Guts killing him even if she doesn't recover before it, probably through demon foetus shenanigans, and the ending shows him helping in her recovery years later as they live a quiet life.
>>
>>143192304
you fucking retard, i was talking about the atmosphere
>>
>>143191920
I'd give it one more chapter.
>>
>>143192264
>Implying he won't be a fuccboi manlet.
>>
>>143191923
I don't think Guts would have moved on. He would have completely given into his hate for Griffith and wanting to defeat them. He would have either died or become a monster himself. It's frustrating that Caska has been like she has for so long, but she has kind of anchored him into not falling into complete darkness.
>>
>>143192205
There is no rule stated anywhere that implies that. In fact a popular theory is the behelit belongs to Puck but Puck does not have something dear to him that would make it such a shocking twist.

Either way, I bet fate brought that behelit to the island for someone to make a sacrifice...
>>
File: b786eb8483e958e6b62d98bfe3a521ef.jpg (284 KB, 1479x1100) Image search: [Google]
b786eb8483e958e6b62d98bfe3a521ef.jpg
284 KB, 1479x1100
Guys.
Guts is making his own Band of the Wolf.
This isn't going to end well.
>>
>>143192304
>calls others pretentious and pseudointellectual
>posts pic of Nietzsche
Nice.
>>
So it's fair to expect that Guts will get another power-up. Which one now?
>>
From what was stated I bet to make Casca sane again the Elf king will have to enter her mind and see her "dreams" and it will be some crazy eclipse shit. He will have to convince her real self to emerge back to her body.
>>
>>143192422
Why? I don't see him getting powered up any more. In fact, his body is already deteriorating, so I expect him to hurry up with whatever he plans on duing now. No amount of magic can stop him from becoming Skull Knight v2 if he drags it too long.
>>
>>143192304
It's free will vs pre-determinism, actually.

>>143192391
I'm still holding out hope that the reason Puck feels so compelled to keep it around with Guts and the party is so that when he faces off against Griffith the ghost foetus uses it

I'd literally never stop laughing
>>
>>143192454
Yes, something like this.
>>
>>143192330
Thanks, and I agree. That's why she should've died at the eclipse, while her being alive fueled Guts will to live for a while, her plot arc has just been way overdue for a conclusion.

The first option is the best case scenario, but with Berserk's current pacing, I doubt Miura would dedicate that much time to "fixing" her, and well a memory wipe would be stupid cliche rom com garbage.

Her dying is well awful too, but still better than her memory being wiped.

Like I said Guts should've fell for another girl after the eclipse (if she died) and started over fresh.
>>
>>143192391
Im guessing it's easier to resist the temptation if your not human. Like a magic resistance. Only that one slug resisted sacrificing his daughter after being given a second chance to sacrifice more people.
>>
>>143192454
I hope others will learn about what Guts went through with the Hawks, then the eclipse, then the lonly apostle hunt. I'd love to see others' reactions.
>>
>>143192478
The ghost fetus is gone.
>>
>>143192454
The question is will Guts have to enter her mind to help her?
>>
>>143192422
I'm expecting the Elves will heal his longstanding wounds so he's no longer a slowly dying cripple, and to upgrade his cannon arm.
>>
So they don't even ask if they can heal Caska?
>>
>>143192513
So we think.

no really tho it's just been so long since I read the old chapters that I forgot for a seconf
>>
>>143192544
Obviously. To cure horrible demon rape, he will have to tenderly fuck her dream self.
>>
>we will see delicious short haired Casca again
Even if it's just in a dream/mind scene my dick will be diamond hard.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (517 KB, 2040x871) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
517 KB, 2040x871
I wish the timeflow was the opposite on the island. This way Ishidro and Loliwitch could grow and join the band of the wolf.

Ishido then could become useful for something. Schierke would look worse but at least Guts could fuck her and end with the best girl.
>>
>>143192513
The long haired kid is probably connected to it tho lbr
>>
>>143192554
This. I expect them to heal his body

I think if they make his armor have no drawbacks it would be total bullshit.
>>
>>143192717
Didn't they say he was probably connected to the elf king?
>>
>>143192713
>implying he cant fuck her now
>>
>>143192796
Too good to happen
>>
How old is Guts now? Still early 20s?
>>
>>143192554
Yeah I think giving Guts' body a fresh start is the most likely answer. Him being at 100% again would be a huge boon in itself.

Plus maybe some sweet magic loot to go with his other stuff.
>>
>>143192825
He's like 21-22 at most unless I'm forgetting a big timeskip
>>
>>143192330
This is arguably one of the worst ways to do it, but perhaps the Elf King restores her sanity, but the memories of the eclipse traumatize her to the point that she's still barely better than a vegetable and has to spend time rehabilitating in Elfhelm, but that happens off-screen, after Guts has left the island, since time flows differently and whatnot.

Perhaps, due to the odd flow of time, by the time Guts and co. are ready to leave, Rickert has for some reason made his way to Elfhelm and helps Casca rehabilitate and cope since he's the only other person that knew what she was like pre-eclipse besides Guts. Regardless, it feels as though leaving her behind is probably for the best, though I don't know how that would effect Guts' motivation/character since he's come this far by partially being so "Casca-oriented.'
>>
>>143192875
Nah he was like 20~ at the end of the Golden Age and Miura said in 2009 that the current arc is like 3-4 years later.
>>
>>143192875
Afaik stress makes you grow old faster, this is a scientific fact. So even though he's 21-22, physically he's probably like 30
>>
>>143192889
what if Casca kills herself when she regains her sanity? Surely she can't live with those horrors. Unless the elf king makes her forget.
>>
>>143192793
As far as I remember that's just a theory. Why would him and Casca have a family moment with the elf king? Why does he look like both of them?
>>
>>143192960
well that'd be shit writing and completely anti-climactic. Like the other anon said, Miura wrote himself into a corner, there's no way to properly "fix" her without dedicating a bunch of time for her to slowly get better but with Berserk's dreadful release schedules that would slow the plot to a snail's pace.
>>
>>143193003
When you put it like that, yes. We don't know how it's going to happen though.
>>
>>143192889
I guess him being able to accept he's not helping her by insisting on paradoxically trying to protect her while draggong her along on his revenge quest, and being emotionally able to leave her with those who can aid her recovery instead could technically qualify as character development.

Though if that path is taken I'd worry about her and whatever companions stay with her losing relevance until near the end, or even worse - she comes to believe he's selfish for picking revenge over staying with her, and resents him just to inject further drama into the story.
>>
>>143192713
I just want a change of pace. I think the current party has grown stale, there's too many characters and too much focus on comic relief. There should be another Eclipse-like event.
>>
>>143192330
>would need several arcs of development to be done right but splitting the focus like that between her getting better and Gut's journey would be fucking insanity at the current pacing.

BAM, your next 10 years of Berserk right there.
>>
>>143193003
My personal theory is she will side with Griffith somehow. And Griffith will accept just to fuck with Guts.
>>
>>143193047
It's not just going to happen out of nowhere.
>>
>>143187030
How high are the chances of Gutts ditching the Berserk armor for an armor properly made for a human.

Because according to the manga, the Berserk armor was introduced as pretty much generic armor Dwarves created for their front line meat shields/berserkers and was never intended to be worn by humans.

Obviously, Dwarf captains, lieutenants, generals, etc would never wear dwarven berserker armor since they have to maintain sanity during battle and war but it is pretty obvious to assume that those in the upper rank of the dwarf military would be wearing better armor than the average dwarf soldier.

My question is if Guts will ever encounter an actual dwarf blacksmith ans ask for armor that humans can wear without any side effects or the Elf King will give Guts a better dwarf armor that lies stored away in the Royal Elf Treasury.
>>
>>143193068
Why would she ever do that?
>>
>>143193056
>all five chapters released for the next decade are 10% Guts going to find Griffith, 5% Griffith performing his evil scheme with Falconia, 5% Puck shenanigans, and 80% Caska sobbing as she recounts her experiences to an Elf therapist and smashing furniture while screaming about how Guts abandoned her for revenge
>Then Miura finally dies
>>
>>143192941
He was 19 at the end of the Golden Age. Then 2 years of BS arc and so on. So 21 during conviction. Not much time has passed since, really, and I don't remember any time skips, so I guess he'd have to be like 23 now or something like taht
>>
>>143192713
the problem with that is that guts and serpico would age too, by the time isidro and schierke are adults serpico would be an old man and guts dust
>>
>>143193132
she always chose griffith over guts. and it is *slightly* hinted at by skullknight that she would not be by guts side if she regained her sanity.

Plus women are just whores.
>>
>>143193126
Considering Guts is a Berserker, I don't think he's going to wear anything but the armour he has now. It's 'side effects' are perfect for him, he can ignore pain and just keep swinging.
If he gets normal armour, he won't be able to ignore his injuries for as long as he does.
>>
>>143193138
Dont forget blaming him for her getting raped in the first place.
>>
>>143193126
Unlikely.

I'd say at best Guts will get patched up from all the damage he's sustained so far, and maybe if Miura chooses to go down the path of having him mature he'll learn to conquer his rage and retain his sanity while using it.

But there's no way he's getting anything better that doesn't involve stabbing him back together when he gets hurt.
>>
>>143193166
That's assuming Elf Island time progresses slower rather than faster.

it might actually, i forget if it's said it does
>>
>>143192875
IIRC Guts is 23-24 y/o right now though
>>
>>143193198
Yes, but those were all mostly before they began a relationship, before Griffith had all the Hawks killed, before he raped her, and before Guts protected her for years and went on a journey for her sake.

So, no.
>>
>>143193198
I don't see any way Miura could justify her choosing Griffith after he sacrificed all her friends and raped her into retardation.
>>
>>143193198
Plus, I think Skull Knight only said something along the lines of "are you sure what you want is what she wants?"
>>
>>143193166
What? Guts is 20 and Serpico isn't far from that. Ishidro and Schierke are like 10. Give it 8 years.

28 years Guts and Serpico with 18 Ishidro and Schierke is fine.

Also maybe island magic make so people age normally in the island but take a lot more years to get old. We don't know how old is that ancient warlock, maybe he is 400 or something.
>>
>>143187137
>Schierke comments that she doesn't know why, but she feels melancholy.

The Elf Island will be attacked by Griffith's army. No doubt about it.
>>
>>143193318
That might have be referring to revenge.
>>
>>143193330
That or Guts leaves her on the island to player babysitter for Casca and she never sees him again since he dies at the end
>>
>>143187030
Hell yeah motherfucker.

See you guys next year.
>>
>>143192713
>Archer as Isidro
I'm dead
>>
File: guts is in shock.png (797 KB, 981x767) Image search: [Google]
guts is in shock.png
797 KB, 981x767
So, i stopped reading berserk just after casca forcey fun time hoping it would finish and i could binge it, how long till the fucking thing is done? Surely any month now...right?
>>
>>143193570
come back in another thirty years anon.
>>
>>143193570
He still has to drop Casca off THEN go kill Griffith and there's guarenteed to be arcs in between
>>
>>143193640
He also has to kill every other God Hand in between, he's only ever "sort of" fought Slan.
Then there's Griffith's new band of the hawk.
>>
>>143193496
Don't judge me I'm not an anime expert that's the only character I know that fits the look and fights with broad daggers
>>
>>143193678
>Then there's Griffith's new band of the hawk.
Isn't Zodd the only one who could take him in a fight now?
>>
>>143193608
>>143193640
>>
>>143193047
Completely agree. The party has gotten too big as of late. I'd be okay if we lost a member or three.
>>
>>143193722
That giant guy was beating him without the armor on iirc
>>
>>143189874
>Obviously but will he go there HIMSELF?
>It took most of the high tier apostles to go after one fucking witch. This is a whole village and we still have the Elf King to meet.

Re-read those chapters. Zodd, Grunbeld, and the other apostles were needed for that mission because the Skull Knight and Guts were there.
Flora didn't do anything during that battle.

Zodd kept the Skull Knight busy. Grunbeld easily destroyed the golems and would have killed Guts if it wasn't for the berserker armor.

Now look at what we saw so far on the Elf Island. Their first line of defense were... scarecrows, possessed plants, and a wicker man... all of which were easily defeated by Guts' party. Guts didn't even need to unleash the power of his armor to break through these defenses.

Yeah the people of the Elf Island are screwed.
>>
>>143193678
I'm hoping Serpico and other members of Guts' party get a shot at some of Griffith's lieutenants, it'd be lame if Guts takes down all of them by himself.
>>
>>143193786
And after he put it on, unconscious, he cracked him.

That's never happened before.
>>
>>143193678
4 of the Elemental Kings can go one on one with the God Hand.

Guts just needs to go after Griffith.

The Elemental Kings are equally as high ranking as the God Hand.

Not only do they represent the 4 Main Elements but also the 4 Directions as well.
>>
>>143187475
no shit
it's manga
>>
>>143193996
>>143187475
whoops
meant to reply to >>143187349
>>
>>143193320
>implying that using the armor didn't reduce his lifespan
anyways I made the mistake of forgetting how young they are, the manga itself ages faster at this point
>>
>>143193889
Yeah i'd assume that other deities as strong as the god hand existed.
>>
File: 1438047730148.png (160 KB, 637x345) Image search: [Google]
1438047730148.png
160 KB, 637x345
>>143192713
Do we really think serpico is going with guts? He's really only there for farnese, you guys honestly think that if she decides to stay he wont stay as well. Sure it's been a while since serpico tried to fuck with guts, but you dont honestly think he's his buddy now, right???
>>
File: 1465411428091.png (11 KB, 362x114) Image search: [Google]
1465411428091.png
11 KB, 362x114
>>143192960
is it weird i want this? I just wanna see guts lose everything and go full berserker mode until the end.
>>
>>143193799
You forgetting the only way to get in is to have previously known how to traverse the landscape.
>>
fuck niggers im pumped for some berserk action, hopefully we will get it soon
>>
>>143194866
Kill yourself faggot
>>
>>143194927
Why are you so lonely and unloved?
>>
>>143194958
Because i'm a nigger.
>>
>>143190915
If he leaves Casca on the island, won't that mean that when he returns he'll be an old man? Or at least much older? Fuck, this guy can never get a happy ending.
>>
>>143195141
You certainly are acting like one.
>>
>>143195214
Because I am a nigger.

Kill yourself
>>
>>143195197
Nah, it just means that he'll be gone for like 2 weeks, while it's actually 2 years.
>>
>>143189874
What if Griffith swoops in right as Casca is fixed and goes, "No the eclipse was just a nightmare, it's all Guts' fault. I'm the one who cured you." Or something like that.
>>
File: Griffith_Pre-Eclipse_Manga.jpg (104 KB, 610x763) Image search: [Google]
Griffith_Pre-Eclipse_Manga.jpg
104 KB, 610x763
How can anyone say that Griffith did nothing wrong with a straight face?

You can sorta argue the whole sacrifice thing because muh dream and that the Band of the Hawk was ready to die for his dream and whatnot.

But damning all his loyal men to hell when they would not have otherwise gone to hell?

And how the fuck can anyone justify raping Casca to insanity while ordering demons to hold Guts down?

What the fuck man.
>>
>>143195309
Casca wouldn't be useful to Griffith.

I expect her to get some magical weapon like Serpico
>>
>>143195328
Wait are you saying that Casca might actually do something after 20 fucking years?
>>
>>143192247
why this reminds me of the Stalker Shadow Of Prypiat Main menu theme?
>>
File: 1466619365561.png (617 KB, 720x1045) Image search: [Google]
1466619365561.png
617 KB, 720x1045
>>143195328
But it would piss Guts off
>>
>>143195551
Is this going to be like Itachi vs Sasuke where Griffith was forced into it by other Godhand members and wants to get revenge on them and the ultimately the idea of evil to avenge Griffith?
>>
>>143195367
Pls I hope this happens she been retarded more then she been sane at this point
>>
>>143195618
>Casca has been retarded longer than she has been sane

>The manga itself is older than Guts, who is 22
>They only just got off the boat on the last chapter (which was ~8 months ago due to a hiatus from the new anime's produection) which lasted for ~7 fucking years

The new anime and musou are making me happy to be a Berserk fan again, because holy shit things were suffering as of a year ago.
>>
>>143195672
It really makes you wonder how fans who have followed this series (back in Japan) when it first came out and witnessed shit like the Eclipse first hand feel about the current hiatuses and development of the series.
>>
File: 1413792844812.jpg (144 KB, 708x664) Image search: [Google]
1413792844812.jpg
144 KB, 708x664
>>143195672
>H.W Bush was President was Berserk first started
>>
File: hatoff.jpg (45 KB, 356x418) Image search: [Google]
hatoff.jpg
45 KB, 356x418
>>143187030

Why doesn't her hat fall off?
>>
>>143195771
If Guts aged real time since the series first started he'd be old enough to be most of our parents.
>>
>>143195718
I followed it when I was an edgy 14 year old. It feels weird being older that Guts now ;_;
>>
>>143195788
Fucking magic you retard.

She's a witch.
>>
>>143195788
Thick, adhesive cum.
>>
>"No Guts, we have to save Griffith from himself!"

How will you react when healed Caska says this
>>
>>143195788
>>
We all can agree that the pirate arc was the shittiest arc, right?
>>
>>143195841
same, Guts always looks older than he actually is though save for when he was like 13. After that he always looked a few years older than his actual age, and Guts in the Millenium Falcon Arc looked like a 40 year old man.
>>
>>143195895
Nah man Lost Children is the worst due to it's utter irrelevance to the plot.

It's just filler.
>>
>>143195918
Serious or bait, I can't even tell at this point. But Lost Children is the absolute peak of the series after The Eclipse. The Eclipse-Lost Children Berserk was like 12/10
>>
>>143195918
It was awesome filler then
>>
File: Screenshot_1.jpg (24 KB, 352x389) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.jpg
24 KB, 352x389
>>143193392
>Hell yeah motherfucker.
>See you guys next year.

Please, no.
>>
>>143195950
Lost Children was kind of boring. I think animated it would be really great.

Conviction is the only arc comparable to the Eclipse.
>>
>>143195862
>implying she won't be the first one to suggest fucking his shit up
>>
>>143195895
>We all can agree
No, but I can agree on pirate arc being shit.

>>143195918
Lost Children is great.
>>
File: 146268442051.png (59 KB, 350x290) Image search: [Google]
146268442051.png
59 KB, 350x290
>>143193392
See you in two years, anon.
>>
>>143195918
Lost Children shows Black Swordsman Guts at his absolute worst and sets the stage for him returning to what matters most instead of his hate boner for demons
>>
>>143195978
Lost Children is a part of Conviction, just like Guts' life with Gambino and the eclipse is a part of the golden age, but I assume you mean the stuff with Mozgus. I liked that, but I prefer Lost Children more only cause I feel it has better pacing.

>>143196119
Agreed, he showed more nuance and depth as that savage anti-hero compared to his persona in the first three volumes. It feels like Miura matured a lot or just better as writer cause he's edge done a lot better, his fight with Rosine was top-tier.
>>
I wish the new anime was made be the same people who did the movies.

The first one was bad, the second better and on the third 3d and 2d were being mixed way better.
>>
>>143196222
The movies would have been a whole lot better if they'd ditched the CGI. I think they'd have done ridiculously better.
>>
>>143196222
I'm still hoping that Lost Children and Black Swordsman arc get ovas, they're too important not to get animated and have perfect length for movies.
>>
>>143196357
A whole lost children arc movie would be the shit.

Also I doubt that you can put that shit on tv.
>>
>>143195314
>His men
>Not going to hell otherwise
All humans go to hell.
>>
File: 1460929368821.png (597 KB, 754x638) Image search: [Google]
1460929368821.png
597 KB, 754x638
>Elf King restores Casca's sanity then rapes her
>>
>>143196628
Except that's a lie.

How do you explain the spirits wandering around the Earth that try to posses Guts?
>>
>>143195862
There's a 99% chance she's gonna be even more revenge filled than Guts.
>>
>>143196119
>what matters most instead of his hate boner for demons
His hate boner for Griffith?
>>
>>143197250
No, his love boner for Casca.
>>
>>143197210
It's explained in the manga. They are all evil spirits that sooner or later go to the Ideal World (like every other soul). And considering they are evil I'm sure they go to Hell.

Vargas wasn't sacrificed or anything, but his life was full of sadness and pain and he ended up in the Vortex of Souls.
>>
>He then goes on to say it's what the one called the Falcon of Light provoked by attacking the Forests of Spiritual Trees all over the world. Everyone in the group is flabbergasted to hear that (and you should be as well). "Falcon of Light?! Forests of Spiritual Trees? What are you talking about?"

>Griffith won't attack Elfhelm
>>
>>143197306
No you retard anyone that dies or even encounters demons goes to hell but not everyone.

Vargas was killed by a fucking Apostle.
>>
>>143197391
Weird, since Schierke was able to feel his presence after he came back.
Jesus, what if these guys are in cahoots with the apostles and God Hand?
>>
>>143197391
>they find the "elf king"
>it's fucking Griffith
Calling it now.
>>
>>143197469
>He's just sitting on a small chair, sipping from a tiny cup.
>"I've been sitting here for 7 years. My kingdom has fallen during that time."
>>
>>143197421
>or even encounters demons
You know that every human that dies in a painful violent way or during a battle turns into an evil spirit? Where do you think they go?

Do you think a bunch of mercenaries would go to Heaven? Either way, they all end up in the Ideal World where individual egos don't exist.
>>
>>143197469
>>they find the "elf king"
>>it's fucking Griffith
>Calling it now.

Maybe not exactly like that but something bad will happen soon.
Remember that scene in Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back when Lando betrays Han and Leia and turns them over to Vader.
We might see something like that. Maybe the Elf King will betray and turn over Guts' party to Griffith in exchange for "protection".
>>
>>143197563
They will cure Casca and go outside the island for revenge, only to find a statue and grave of the legendary and benevolent King Griffith, may he rest in peace. The manga ends with a panel of a flying car that zips past Guts' party.

Turns out that time passes at Miura-speed inside Elfheim.
>>
File: 1412125813094.gif (47 KB, 306x469) Image search: [Google]
1412125813094.gif
47 KB, 306x469
>>143187030

The real tragedy of berserk is that there is little doujin content and the likelihood of the witches getting any attention by anyone is ultimately unlikely.

A shame, a real fuckin' shame. Witch hats and getups are my prime fetish and I will never see it getting the justice it so rightfully deserves.
>>
>>143197589
What if they're just civilians who aren't involved in any conflict?
>>
>>143198078
Berserk world is still a shitty place to live. The Idea of Evil even called itself the ego of this world. I can imagine that most people go to hell. Just in a less violent way. It seems like people in the Vortex are still conscious for some time.

It's all explained by Flora in volume 24.
>>
File: manandhusbestfriend.png (129 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
manandhusbestfriend.png
129 KB, 480x640
Whats most likely going to happen.
>Meet elfking
>Guts asks if Casca can be cured
>He says sure I'll give it a go
>attempts to do it, but it fails says Casca does not want it
>some shit goes down, Guts decides to leave again
>by himself
>Does it in the dead of night, only elfking knows he is leaving
>gives him some power up
>teleports him to someplace in midland
>He begins his quest to roflstomp everything and makes a legend for himself as a magic, dragon, demonslayer
>Rickert hears about this
>His old party goes to go look for him and Casca regains her memories and realizes what she needs to do
>Guts old party and rickert meet up and begin looking for Guts as he rampages his wait to the capital.

Kind of gay I know but seems plausible. Also the power elfking would give him would be moderate regeneration to offset berserker armor, and a bit more control over it.
>>
Gamplay PV of the game is out.
>>
Guys i didnt read berserk manga yet i watched old anime and films so i want read manga but new anime coming up less than 15 days what should i do wait for new anime or start manga??
>>
>>143199572
read the manga, the anime is going to be crap. I could understand this question if the anime in question was like One Punch Man, Death Note, FMA Brotherhood, or Monster but yeah.
>>
File: 1460863141986.png (208 KB, 1071x576) Image search: [Google]
1460863141986.png
208 KB, 1071x576
>>143187096
>Then Kuka says "is to bring her sanity back?" but Schierke continues "is to find a peaceful land for the cursed woman"
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>143199300
Very bad.
>>143199572
Speaking of which, I've never watched the original TV series. Is it worth checking out? I heard it was a bit of a slideshow.
>>
File: berserkgriffith.jpg (20 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
berserkgriffith.jpg
20 KB, 360x270
>>143199785
>Is it worth checking out? I heard it was a bit of a slideshow.
Yes. It's wonderful.
>>
File: look at that.jpg (12 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
look at that.jpg
12 KB, 600x450
>>143199785
How are you going to critique someone without even having watched the original series...
>>
>>143199781
>What did she mean by this?
That she didn't believe Casca could be cured. That's why she's surprised when Kuka said it might be possible.
>>
>>143187030
>>143187057
>>143187096
>>143187137
>>143187171
Thanks dude! Fuck the haters who don't appreciate your effort.
>>
>>143199975
>...
It's called reading the source material.
>>
>>143199300
What MIGHT happen
>Meet elfking
>Guts asks if Casca can be cured
>He says sure I'll give it a go
>attempts to do it, but it fails says Casca does not want it
>some shit goes down, Guts decides to leave again
FTFY

The rest of your predictions are so far away from the current direction, I can't see any of that happen. I can't even give them a "maybe".
>>
>>143199300
thats some fanfiction shite
thank god you're not miura
>>
>>143189819
>Puck
>Ditching Guts
>Berserk without Puck

Never
>>
>>143195672
>due to a hiatus from the new anime's produection)
That's pretty presumptious. Miura just takes Hiatus when he wants to.
Thread replies: 250
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.