[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is bugging the shit out of me. Why isn't anyone questioning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
This is bugging the shit out of me. Why isn't anyone questioning him when he says shit like
>forming the habit of giving up because you're used to dying is dumb

He always goes on rants and throws in stuff about his resurrections but no one bats an eye. Also he talks way too much, it's annoying as fuck. Is it just bad writing or a shitty VA?
>>
>>143179619
>Also he talks way too much, it's annoying as fuck.
There you have your answer.
Most people assume he's not just rambling, but rambling nonsense.
>>
>>143179723
Yeah probably, he makes unnecessary references to the real world all the time which is just retarded nonsense
>>
just finished this, anyone know where I can get the LN or manga? whatever the orginal source is, I want to get past the show.
>>
>>143179619
>Also he talks way too much,

How can be VA's fault if the character talks way too much? Honestly, also his VA said he is annoying, but this is how his author created him.
Personally I like Subaru even though he is like that.
>>
>>143181045
>How can be VA's fault if the character talks way too much?
Good voice acting can make overly longwinded talking sound interesting. Read/watch Gintama to see what I'm talking about.
>>
>>143181083

You said the character talks way too much. This isn't related to his VA but to the writing.
Anyway I find his VA excellent.
>>
>>143179619
>Also he talks way too much,
Muh Naruto with only fights and no thinky stuff.
>>
>>143181173
That wasn't me.
But my point is, in the Gintama manga they actually do talk to much. in the anime the same amount of talking is completely okay.
>>
>>143179619

whoa he looked like okabe in the thumbnail
>>
>>143181045
>>143181173
The VA is not suited for the part, his voice becomes grating very fast when he is giving one of his speeches.
>>
>>143181296
I came into the thread thinking that entire post was about Okabe as well.
>>
>>143179619
Like a faggot shouting memes, it just rolls over the heads of anyone normal.
>>
>>143181329

Opinions. I like his funny changes of tone.
>>
>>143181241
But the subject isn't the same. All Subaru does is spew nonsense that's only incomprehensible to himself. Brings nothing to the story, and that's why it bothers the viewer.
If he had a different VA people would still disliked because it would still be some guy spewing stupid shit in an overexcited tone.
>>
>>143182723
Which is why I don't support OP's suggestion that it's the seiyuu's fault. I was just explaining that in general it's possible.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.