[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ls it any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: The Big O.jpg (264 KB, 716x614) Image search: [Google]
The Big O.jpg
264 KB, 716x614
ls it any good?
>>
>>143175253
one of the only anime that is best watched in reverse as in season one then season two, but the spoilers would suck

only watch season one, it's timeless
>>
>>143175253
Its good also just watch it you fucking faggot
>>
>>143175253
You'll find out if you watch it.
>>
File: 1437872308853.jpg (75 KB, 338x600) Image search: [Google]
1437872308853.jpg
75 KB, 338x600
>>143175348
>season one then season two
>reverse
>>
It's great, watch it. Watch the dub.
And I didn't think S2 was bad, deal with it; except the episode with the japanese transformer thing.
>>
>>143175253
FUCK YES
>>
Its good.

Confusing as fucking hell though
>>
>>143175253
Blu-rays in the west when?
>>
Kinda. Takes from Batman quite a bit.
>>
>>143177728
no it doesnt you fagbag

>inb4 but but the producer said
>believing shinanigan master japanese literally
>>
>>143177728
It takes from Giant Robo and Noir mostly
>>
Great show, shit ending.
>>
>>143176488
What. The Japanese episode in season 2 is hands down the best episode of the season. Drops all the stupid ass philosophical drama shit and goes back to the fun of season 1, complete with cute moments between Roger and Dorothy that season 2 lacked.

I liked it OP, but don't get too attached. Season 2 and especially the ending are yet another example of Japan shitting the bed for no good reason.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.