[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Myriad Colors Phantom World: Discuss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
Just started watching this anime, I'd had it suggested previously and is it just me or is this not very good at all? Maybe I'm just stoned but it seems as if this anime is glorifying mental illness. Now I've only just started this, but I really don't think I'm going to be able to get through this
>>
File: 1459790374312.gif (140 KB, 379x440) Image search: [Google]
1459790374312.gif
140 KB, 379x440
What in gods name are you talking about.
>>
>>143127156
Nice blog post fuccboi
>>
You should've watched it when in aired.
>>
>>143127156
It's literally designed in a way that allows the creators to just do whatever the fuck they want with each episode and not worry about consistency because it's all explained by imaginary things becoming real because of the virus.
>>
>>143127156
Expect an anime that doesn't take itself seriously in the name of fun, which isn't a bad thing.
I watched it expecting KnK, so I was disappointed at first. However, I grew to like it as a comfy show.
I'd say it's not as memorable as Amagi.
>>
File: kiss the tulpa, NTR senpai.jpg (779 KB, 1280x3600) Image search: [Google]
kiss the tulpa, NTR senpai.jpg
779 KB, 1280x3600
>>143127156
>>
just how much of this is written as fetish content or for pedophiles? I take it others here have finished it. is this memorable at all?
>>
It's probably in the bottom 3 of KyoAni's worst anime. Just watch something else
>>
>>143128008
>is this memorable at all?
For me, it honestly is, at least a bit. The second half is really good episodic stuff. the last three episodes (and some details that are revealed in previous episodes) make a really great job of setting up the story for the last two episodes to be impactful and thematically strong. I'm honestly amazed by how much the show managed to make me care in such a short time.
>>
>>143128125
>It's probably in the bottom 3 of KyoAni's worst anime

Chuu2 2
Chuu2
KnK

Even KON 2 was worse than this shit.
>>
>>143127156
>Myriad Colors Phantom World: Discuss
>Maybe I'm just stoned
>blog posting
have you considered killing yourself yet?
>>
>>143127156
So much new, so fast.
>>
>>143128008
>fetish content or for pedophiles
what about anything you've seen regarding this show would make you think that this would be the case you absolute mongoloid shit for brains
>>
>>143127846
Best girl one
>>
>>143128865
won* I need to go back to sleep
>>
report and get on with your lives faggots
>>
Just watch it. It's fun. And OP is good.
>>
>>143128833
every single day
>>
File: 1466067317239.jpg (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1466067317239.jpg
22 KB, 400x400
>>143128893
whats to report here?
>>
Thank god this is KyoAni's worst selling show and not Nichijou anymore.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.