[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
10 Internet Points to whoever can adequately explain this shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (114 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
114 KB, 1280x720
10 Internet Points to whoever can adequately explain this shit
>>
It can predict the future and skip time you fucking idiot.
>>
>>143116855
no
>>
File: 1436228968687.jpg (47 KB, 414x318) Image search: [Google]
1436228968687.jpg
47 KB, 414x318
Ok how's this for a stand

I haven't read past part 5 so I don't know if it's been done already

One if this stand's gimmicks is to interact with the past. If the stand breaks your neck by attacking where you were in the past then your neck will be broken desu. In other words its attacks are nigh unavoidable, and the ability to interact with the past is just one of its abilities.

w-what do you think, /a/
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm2D7ohWos0
>>
It stops everyone but the user's perception of time up to a certain length. Think of it like time stop, but things like gravity, motion, and automated things continue to work.
>>
It's like time stop except you can't change shit during the erased time, other than where you are standing.
>>
>>143116750
KC and Requiem (in a limited way) allow their user to see [fate]. Essentially, they are aware of what everyone will do in the next x seconds.
Diavolo has the power to be himself exempt from [fate] for a limited time.
When he activates KC, everyone else is put on [fate] autopilot for the 10 seconds and do what they were going to. Diavolo, instead, is able to move freely in time skip - but since he's the only one free from fate, he can't interfere with others.
>>
>>143116750
See, there's not a single explanation that makes sense because Araki kept changing his fucking mind.
>>
>>143124158
People "enjoyed" that putrid garbage?
>>
File: wtfisthisandwhydidimakeit.jpg (191 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
wtfisthisandwhydidimakeit.jpg
191 KB, 800x600
>>143116750
I just made this. Hope it helps.
>>
It just works
>>
>>143116750
Why is there bloodborne hunters in this image?
>>
It works.
>>
File: autism.jpg (603 KB, 730x1875) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
603 KB, 730x1875
>>143124158
Why are you doing this?
>>
I went from not getting it all, to sort of understanding it, then back to not getting it all once KQ started using its powers like The World, by blinding people while the power was active which went against what was said earlier, and then later actively dodging bullets instead of letting them phase through him.

Also never understood the whole "past version of self" that they only bring up once or twice - not to mention I still don't get how his power allowed him to snatch Trish out of that elevator if he only ought to have the power to act defensively.
>>
>>143124787
"Lol /a/ needs more memes, right Weabros?"
Just report and ignore it.
>>
>>143124120
This but it's also implied that he foresees those 10 seconds of autopilot before it goes through.
>>
It all has to do with fate.

Epitaph (the second head): This is the easy one. It gives Diavolo/Doppio a running feed of 10 seconds in the future. These predictions are fated to happen.

King Crimson: When activated, King Crimson skips time for up to 10 seconds. During that time, Diavolo is completely unaffected by fate. Anything that Epitaph predicted would happen to Diavolo just plain doesn't happen to him. Diavolo is conscious during skipped time and he can see the movements of everyone else. He can also move around and fling blood everywhere if he wants. Everyone other than Diavolo doesn't remember anything they did during the time that was skipped.

Diavolo is able to move around in skipped time, but he can't do anything other than move around. However, anything Diavolo was fated to do during the time he skipped still happens. Diavolo himself doesn't do it, though. It just happens. The "results" of Diavolo's actions remain, but the actions themselves don't occur.

For example, say Diavolo predicts that he's going to punch someone. He skips over the punch. He no longer has to punch the person, but since the person is fated to get punched, they still get punched during skipped time.

To put it a little more simply: Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. When Diavolo skips time, he doesn't have to perform the actions Epitaph showed him, but the reactions still happen to people.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.