[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon Adventures
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Have you read the series?

I have read the first generation, second generation, and half of the third generation.
>>
>>143110233
Finish third the OTP is real man.
>>
>>143110233
only read the first one. it was pretty good actually.

heard gen 5 manga was pretty but have not gotten the time to read it.
>>
What happens? I stopped where Ruby meets his father in a rain storm.
>>
The Pokemon Company remade the original series into a four part series! This series is somewhat more faithful.
>>
>>143110233
Green is best girl
>>
File: BlackAdventures.png (140 KB, 746x600) Image search: [Google]
BlackAdventures.png
140 KB, 746x600
NEVER EVER
>>
Her clothes from the third generation are awesome.
>>
>>143110366
Without spoiling too much Wallace becomes Ruby's master and Winona Saphire's master.
Saphire and Ruby later get along really well untill Ruby safes her and she finds out he is actually really strong.
She gets pissed at him, because despite him being really strong he doesn't do jackshit against the coming threat.
Ruby does some soul searching and at tge end of the story they are the curest couple.
A lot if ither stuff happens like Norman training Wally in the sky pillar, but I don't want to spoil too much.
>>
>>143110366
ruby develops a hero complex and fucks everything up
>>
If The Pokemon Company ever joins the reboot/remake craze, The Pokemon Company could adapt Pokemon Adventures.
>>
>>143110564
He is still trapped inside Reshirams stone?
Jesus how long has it been since White lost her husbando?
>>
>>143110783
Two real life years.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.