[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Akame ga Kill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 19222954564581l.jpg (15 KB, 200x260) Image search: [Google]
19222954564581l.jpg
15 KB, 200x260
i just finished watching the series.why didn't they follow the manga?
>>
>>143108242
is this the most edgiest anime of all time?
>>
>>143108350
No, it is shit, but not edgy. It is missing all the 2deep4u dark teenangst existentialist philosophy 101 shit for it to be edgy.
>>
>>143108744
>>143108350
Deathnote for instance is far edgier
>if I kill all these people the world will be good waaah
>my morals are right waaaah
>kant 101 waaaah
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SUWK_pWrbw
>>
>>143108744
It's edgy.
>>
>>143108862
How so, it is just a bunch of killing without any proper thought to it, which makes it shit but hardly edgy. None them are fighting for some shitty 2deep4u pseudo-philiosophical reasons.
It is simply one large, very drawn out, battle royale shitfest. They don't let enough story ever enter the "plot" for it to even get the chance to become edgy. One fight ends and before 2 words can be said by any character, the next irrelevant side character appears on screen to get their head lobbed of. Repeat ad nauseum.

If they had let some story seep in then it would undoubtedly have gone full retard on the whole "muh powerless vs powerful, muh injustice vs justice, muh strong vs weak" angle that it keeps flirting with. So in a way we can thank the creators for largely leaving out any and all story, for it would have made the entire thing even more shit than it already was.
>>
>>143108242
Because it's a dogshit manga. It's a mistery how it green-lit at all.
>>
>>143108350
Have you watched more than 20 shows? No? Then yes, yes it is.
>>
File: 1432653369197.jpg (66 KB, 640x883) Image search: [Google]
1432653369197.jpg
66 KB, 640x883
>people watch this for the story instead of the girls
Next we are going to have people claiming they watch DxD for its groundbreaking plot.
>>
>>143108744
Don't fucking kid yourself. It's edgy as fuck with all the big bad cartoonishly evil empire who rapes and kills random people for drama. And you fucking Akame ga Kill defenders out there who try to pull some shit like "oh well see the rebels could actually be worse than the empire because blah and it's actually really morally complex" can go fuck themselves because that isn't the case at all. Takahiro is a fucking hack
>>
>>143108242
I'm pretty sure it's still following the shittiest parts of the manga. Can't wait for "edgy dragon form MC" or Saint Seiya MC. The author still went through with that retarded teigu mech so you're not missing much
>>
>>143108242
Anyone who genuinely likes this serious are serious autists
>>
>>143112197
*series
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.