[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>He thinks Near is smarter than L
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1451196050727.jpg (30 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
1451196050727.jpg
30 KB, 292x257
>He thinks Near is smarter than L
>>
>>143098764
OP

Really. L figured it all out while Near had L's findings to work with.

Even the shitty Encyclopedia says Near is smarter is the author autistic?
He/She actually said
>"I was shocked when Light told Niomi he was Kira"
YOU FUCKING WROTE IT!
>>
Everyone in death note was a fucking retard, especially Light and L
>>
>>143098843
explain?
>>
>>143098764
>that image
Dumb crossboarder please leave.
>>
>>143098840
Authors like to pretend that the characters they create have a mind of their own.
>>
>>143100736
Its fucking retarded. You know who esles did that? Stephanie Meyer of Twilight
>>
>>143100866
Yeah that's why I used the plural.
>>
L was too smart to catch Kira. He was too hesitant to act on his strong hunch because he still saw that there was a margin of error. I think it was actually impossible for L to catch Kira as long as there were some possibility of him being wrong. He was too determined to prove Kira's identity beyond a shadow of a doubt before acting upon any assumptions.
>>
>>143101097
He was killed by a plot armor anyway.
>no camera in the chopper
>no one tails Misa after letting her go
>letting Misa go at all, even after they proved she was Kira
>forced to do dumb shit because the cops are trying to guilt-trip him

Fuck his team too, a bunch of dumb fucks who shielded mass-murderers
>>
File: 120px-SAKUJO.jpg (3 KB, 120x113) Image search: [Google]
120px-SAKUJO.jpg
3 KB, 120x113
was just watching death note this morning and feel like it got better after L died.

The character interactions become more mature and complex, and other characters quit being huge fucking retards. Basically Light didn't get dumb, everyone else just stopped being stupid to make him look smarter
>>
I'm still bothered by how L had fucking everything 99% figured out but because he wasn't absolutely 100% sure he didn't do shit.
I think the series should have ended in a draw between L and Light.
>>
>>143101767
Thanks for not being a dumbshit like the others
>>
>>143101767
>>143101964
It was easier because they knew of the excistance of the notebook! are you guys retarded?
>>
>>143102262

they also knew about the notebook around the time Light forfeited his memories but still acted dumb
>>
>>143102332
They found out about the notebook after Light killed Higuchi, When light got his memory back.
So no.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.