[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who will Guts mangle first?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: neohawks.png (2 MB, 2369x1265) Image search: [Google]
neohawks.png
2 MB, 2369x1265
My vote is Grunbeld
>>
Sonia :^)
>>
I vote for Miura
>>
Just go from left to right.
>>
>>143084469
The boat.
>>
>>143085090
Then how will he get back?
>>
>>143084469
Grunbeld somewhat easily (guessing he'll get some mega powerup before the fight), archer dude (can't remember his fucking name) will probably be a really tough fight. Guts beats Zodd after a two volume long tangle with lots of backstory (with Guts probably being his son or some shit) and then he powers up after Zodd to meme on the God Hand, probably with his behelit.
>>
>>143085160
The ship.
>>
Why does it feel like Zodd will end up join Guts against Griffith?
>>
>>143085399
What would be cooler is if Zodd tells Guts to overthrow the God Hand and start a new cycle.
>>
>>143085399
It does feel like Zodd will somehow let Griffith down at some point, either on purpose or not. Not to the point of joining Guts, but maybe getting pre-occupied on Skull Knight or chasing down Guts in a some sort of battle rage and it lets something bad happen to Team Griffith.
>>
>>143085399
Because you like him and don't want him to die.
Fucking nepotism.
>>
>>143084469
They are all more powerful than Guts even in his Berserker form.
>>
>>143085399
Because last time we saw him, he teamed up with Guts.

I think that if he doesn't stay with Griffith, he will just do what he loves : Fighting. Eitheir Guts, the Skull Knight, the strongest members of the apostle, or maybe the hand themselves.
But that's if he leaves griffith, and he has been pretty fucking loyal so far so I doubt it.
>>
>>143085303
>God Hand, probably with his behelit.
What if Idea of Evil masterplan is suicide through creation of something that can defy fate and is really angry at it.
Imagine if it wasn't just Griffith that was programmed, but Guts was the real goal goal of his manipulation.
>>
>>143085422
>>143085538

I could see the God Hand betraying Griffith in a way that turns Zodd against them.

>>143085303
I bet it's archer dude first, because he's the most sympathetic of the bunch and also the one with the biggest ability to completely counter guts by keeping his distance.

>>143085984
what if Casca sacrifices griffith to become the god foot?
>>
>>143085303

Then therer's still Locus and Rakshashas.

I suppose we'll see the rest of his team fight too, Serpico and the Witcher bitch, the other guys together might do something or at least hold until Guts thrashes them berserker mode.
>>
>>143086711

It'd be hilarious if Zodd is killed by puck or something wacky.
>>
>>143085733
Not really, he held his own against Grunbeld in his Berserker form after being heavily wounded by Slan and the forest fight
>>
>>143084469
ur mom
>>
>>143087581
Meme characters can't kill non-meme characters
>>
While watching the third movie of the eclipse yesterday I got the idea that the only way guts is going to be able to fight the god hand is with using the power of the behelit.

it's gonna be some shitty writing where the manga suddenly speeds into overdrive and guts powers up and kills all the god hand within 2 volumes.
>>
>>143085399
Because that's fucking awesome.
>>
>>143085733
>>143086711
This, Guts would have been to kill him without struggling too much if he was in top condition
>>
>>143085733
Grunbeld got completely rekt by Berserker Guts and he already fought equally with Zodd before even getting the armor.
They just didn't start shit the last time they met because Guts had no chance against their huge army
>>
>>143085636
Can't blame the guy, Zodd is a legit great rival and i'm glad he didn't just get chumped early.
>>
next chapter on the 24th right?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.