[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did everyone forget her? Even the author?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Did everyone forget her? Even the author?
>>
>To aru Majutsu NO Index
>>
>>143077060
LO is the better loli, just accept it
>>
>>143077060
She needs a reboot with sluttier clothes.
>>
Past the first arc on the anime she was pretty much completely forgotten yes. That was the main reason I didn't like the series. No focus on the title character
>>
File: 1231094016677.jpg (37 KB, 404x581) Image search: [Google]
1231094016677.jpg
37 KB, 404x581
>>143077060

I still care about you, Index.

You may be a side character in your own anime, but I'll never stop
caring!
>>
Seems like people forgot about the series in general.
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 640x640
>>143077060
Try being a Haruue fan. Life isn't easy.
>>
>author recently gave Touma an introspection character to talk to who lives with him, understands him and can provide exposition about magic for him
>when Index has been struggling in the background for so long and could have done all those
>>
>>143077836
Index can't ride around on his shoulder.
>>
>best loli in anime since nina
>have the most dangerous spells on the planet
>people stopped caring about her
>even though she can desintagrate everything in a straight line
>turns into a side character on her own fucking anime
>>
>>143077767

I don't know about other places but there is literally a thread every single day in /a/ for this series. I'm sure nips would be all over a third season if it was announced.
>>
I wonder how many dicks she can eat.
>>
>>143077836
He can just put his fairy in his pocket once a fight breaks out though. That's much better than going through all the trouble of protecting Index.
>>
New Testament has been all about NTR'ing Index.

She already lost the magical support role. Then she's going to lose her heroine status to Mikoto.

And then when that finally happens we'll get Index as the final boss.
>>
See, even the Mikoto thread has overshadowed this thread.

Just like how this thread is being overshadowed by the Mikoto thread. Index is being overshadowed due to all the recent developments other characters are going through while she is stationary.
>>
>>143077060
Stiyl hasn't
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.