[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm on episode 9 now; were there any hints that she liked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_o63vka03ZK1r0tp5lo1_1280.png (419 KB, 612x529) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o63vka03ZK1r0tp5lo1_1280.png
419 KB, 612x529
I'm on episode 9 now; were there any hints that she liked Tenga prior to this or did that come out of left field for anyone else?
>>
>>143062523
Do you have a poor attention span?
>>
>>143062523
There were lots of indirect hints, like facial expressions and offhanded comments from Nico when Tenga praises Chidori, etc. Also small things like who is sitting where when in a group.
>>
>>143062523
>Were there any hints
Did you watch the show?
>>
>>143062695
I guess I do man I didn't catch anything
>>
>>143062523
The question is WHY.
>>
The hints that she liked him were everywhere. As for why she did, who fucking knows.
>>
>>143062523
>were there any hints
No, there weren't any. Don't listen to the Okadafags either.
>>
>>143062523
>tumblr
Just kill yourself already, newshit.
>>
>>143062947
I can pretty much guess why that is; he's the one who says she's still pretty weird even after she tells her secret, and he's the one who comforts her when she's crying in the diner. Positive attention like that makes her more attracted to him I suppose
>>
nico x tenga is real screencap this
>>
>>143063007
>If they didn't outright show a shot of her furiously masturbating to him then it was never hinted
>>
I don't understand why any of the characters love eachother.
>>
>>143062523
I thought it was out of left field too, but then I'm probably just retarded. See >>143062695

I always thought she and Hisomu were gonna be a thing.
>>
>>143063482
Well, I'm sure none of us would be complaining.
>>
>>143063631
They're written that way.
>>
File: 1466141531397.gif (1 MB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
1466141531397.gif
1 MB, 320x213
>out of nowhere
>the characters act as if it was obvious
>begin to doubt self on missing something apparently so obvious in a show where nothing happens and it'd be hard to miss
>>
>People unironically reply to this thread

Neo-/a/ is shit.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.