[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The fuck happened to One Piece?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: thefuck.png (968 KB, 863x600) Image search: [Google]
thefuck.png
968 KB, 863x600
The fuck happened to One Piece?
>>
what do you mean
>>
>Implying One Piece hasn't always been fucking ridiculous

Besides buddy, we haven't even seen the furries from the upcoming arc
>>
File: to a never ending adventure.png (12 KB, 487x215) Image search: [Google]
to a never ending adventure.png
12 KB, 487x215
The fact that this show originally aired in 1999 and is still airing well past 700+ episodes really frightens me.. i'm too overwhelmed to even approach it. if you wanted to get into it how do you see it through to the end? is it just a bunch of unconnected episodes or do almost all of them have connections with the main plot?
>>
File: croc.jpg (76 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
croc.jpg
76 KB, 1280x720
>>143036051
I mean it used to not look weird as shit.
>>
>>143036458
Protip: don't approach it
>>
>>143036458
Just start at chapter 1 and keep going from there. It's that easy.
>>
File: one_piece_movie_9_screenshot2.jpg (110 KB, 887x499) Image search: [Google]
one_piece_movie_9_screenshot2.jpg
110 KB, 887x499
>>143036479
What do you mean?
>>
>>143036458
There is a general thread that ties all the arcs together but each arc is pretty much self contained. I would say start at the beginning and just stop when you've had enough. No one should watch the later arcs anyways.
>>
>>143036666
This. Each story arc is mostly self contained, so its easy to pick up and put down in between arcs if you're feeling fatigued.
>>
>>143036592
Ok fine they did have some weird ones. But it at least resembled a show about pirates. I dunno designs were just more consistent I guess. Right now they're walking around talking to a bunch of toys or some shit.
>>
>>143035677
>watching the anime
>>
>>143035677
I'm over One Piece it need to end.
>>
>>143036928
This

The anime just gave up after Water 7, Toei has no idea what the fuck they're doing anymore
>>
>>143037500
There was a moment in the punk hazard park where smoker and straw hats work together that almost made me think that I was watching a real show.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.