[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did she mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
What did she mean by this?
>>
File: ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.png (511 KB, 1235x919) Image search: [Google]
ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.png
511 KB, 1235x919
>>143035228
this
>>
File: transvestite.png (4 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
transvestite.png
4 MB, 1920x1080
>>143035228
>she
>>
>>143035228
After all that Shinji went through he was still scared, so he ruined humanity's ascension.

Then when he gets back to Earth, he's still scared, so he strangles Asuka, again, for a completely different reason, only because he realized how easy it was before.
>>
>>143035228
Because Shinji has his face in her cleavage and his arms resting on her breasts. His knee is also rubbing against her thighs.

Any way you look at it this is a massive invasion of personal space.
>>
>>143035228
He stopped choking her when she gave him positive reinforcement for it. He doesn't finish anything he starts.
>>
File: asuka takes a nap.png (106 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
asuka takes a nap.png
106 KB, 500x500
>>143035228
It was a sex thing, she was a sub and was disgusted by Shinji's poor domming skills
>>
>>143035228
her reaction when waking to a dead world and the only person alive is a pathetic impotent boy who can't even bear to strangle you to kill the pain. its also the same boy who masterbated to completion over your comatose body.
>>
>>143037722
you know i never noticed the tits are center frame out of focus right behind that hand.
>>
>>143037639
>>143035636
Kill yourselves.
>>
>>143035228
According to the voice actor herself, "I feel sick"
>>
>>143035228
I dunno, but the reason he choked her was to see if he was actually out of instrumentality, cuz if he were still in his hands woulda went through her neck, why did he keep going though I dont know
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.