[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KIZNAIVER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 82
File: Chidori.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Chidori.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
Chidori Fags BTFO
>>
last thread
>>143000537
>>
>>143016297
Yuta never stood a chance
>>
>>143016348
This room is too red.
>>
What does this face convey
>>
>>143016348
>BTFO
Why? She realized her mistakes and will probably try to change, it's actually a great time to like Chidori.
>>
yo this show is really good huh
>>
>>143016280
>A little bit of empathy would show you how someone in her shoes would react to a message like kacchon's
Yeah, alot more reasonable, Shitdori is too emotionally invested in herself to see the bigger picture in all of thise.
>>
>>143016526
It's strangely polarizing. It is far far from perfect but it's very good material for discussion, so it probably attracts the worst and best kind of people while being meh to majority in the middle.
>>
>>143016526
I'm loving it, Okada stuff usually ranges from shit to ok, mostly on the shit side, but this might become one of my favorites if the final episode doesn't suck.
>>
File: ep 11.png (401 KB, 939x533) Image search: [Google]
ep 11.png
401 KB, 939x533
it was alright, not alot happened to get a good entry though.
>>
>>143016491
>it's actually a great time to like Chidori
>character development eleven episodes in
>during the penultimate episode of all episodes
It's too late.
>>
>>143016624
It's never too late anon, best girl is being saved for last.
>>
>>143016487
>waiting on Asenshi
>>
I revoke my best girl vote from Noriko to Nico after last few eps, she's supposedly all quirky and so randumb lol but actually the most reasonable of them all.
>>
Why so many people hate Chidori?
>>
I cringed pretty hard this ep about nobody seeming to understand how empathy works... In the last thread it was mentioned that Japanese society is pretty low on empathy but still it's a biological property of mammals, it's not like they would be so fucking shocked by the fact it exists even if it was repressed. I knew empathy was the endgame of kizuna system, it's just that I also expected the characters themselves to know it.
>>
>>143016810
Because up till now she's only been thinking of herself but pretending she's thinking about others.

That hypocritical self-righteous attitude is the most absolutely annoying.
>>
The pain from this episode was so great I could feel it by just watching the show, the Kizuna system works.
>>
PV out yet?
>>
How did Hisomu become such a motherfucking bro?
>>
File: chidori eternally keked.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
chidori eternally keked.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>
>>143017106
He was always a bro.
>>
File: 1336600796277.jpg (40 KB, 245x249) Image search: [Google]
1336600796277.jpg
40 KB, 245x249
>>143016348
>MC admitted he was a faggot for ignoring Chidori
>too cold and non-caring when she always did her best to defend him
>from bullies and whatever

More like anti-Chidori fags BTFO.
>>
>>143016869
Truly the Breakfast Club of anime
>>
File: Kabane.png (89 KB, 367x304) Image search: [Google]
Kabane.png
89 KB, 367x304
>>
>>143016810
because the story sets her up as a rival to autisma, /a/'s favorite
>>
>>143016999
I agree. This episode physically pained me as well because of how bad it was.
>>
>>143017219
>not KISAMA
>>
>>143017223
KISAMA
ARE YOU A KABANE OR A NIGGEN
>>
>>143017159
Shitdori will still get BTFO because her love for him will go unrequited and she'll get paired with his sloopy seconds, Tenga.
>>
>Inb4 Kacchon sacrifices himself to save Noriko from Kizuna overload
>>
>>143017106
Every character had some good development.

Kacchon needs no explanation.
Chidori took a lot of time but seems to realize that she was worst girl.
Nico needs no explanation, she is fucking best.
Tenga turned from bro to jealous hypocrite, like any normie could.
Honoka got somewhat over her yuti trauma.
Yuta turned from a normalfag trying to fit in into a friend of the others.
And Hisomu became a bro in the last few episodes.

I'm a Norifag, and it seems that we have a chance to avoid her bad end aswell. Really looking forward to the finale.
>>
>>143017324
That would probably be the best ending possible for this shitfest
>>
>hey we're feeling his pain, you fuckers didn't stop the thing
>NO! It was YOUR OWN PAIN!
>Whaaaaaaaaaaaat
Boy this episode really dropped the fucking ball huh
>>
It took 11 episodes for this show to articulate that empathy exists
Wow Japan you're almost becoming like a nation of real feeling people instead robots
>>
>>143017142
this is the most unbelievable bullshit in the series.

I had a cute little GF when I was in first grade through 5th (never more then a little kissing, mostly just two kids who liked hanging out). I can't remember her face, only barely recall her name, and NEVER ONCE wanted to see her again as I grew up (we went to different middle schools). I had male friends from that age I met later in highschool and couldn't wait to get the fuck away from them.

This whole japanese litterary fixation on "romances" formed when you're 7 yo is complete bullshit. I never knew a single person who was remotely interested in someone they were close to at that age. I even had a "childhood friend" I grew up with turn into a very beautiful woman, who I never even considered dating (she's like my fucking sister, i mean who the fuck wants to fuck their sister?)

this whole okata forced romance bullshit is just so lazy I can't believe anyone can possible spend 5 minutes discussing it, let alone 20 people circle jerking about it
>>
>>143017106
Honestly most fags I met where bros.
>>
File: 1464861629266.jpg (25 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1464861629266.jpg
25 KB, 403x403
I don't get it,didn't they confirm that connecting people make them retarded veggies?
So why do the experiment again?Why is drug-chan so keen on turning the whole world retarded?
>>
>>143017338

>Chidori took a lot of time but seems to realize that she was worst girl.
>Tenga turned from bro to jealous hypocrite, like any normie could.

Will they be redeemed?
>>
>>143017566
it's propaganda to try and get japs to reproduce
>>
>>143017566
It's like,they're so autistic,take your f/a/g and his feels bullshit when talking about school and failed love life,and multiply it;I talked to a girl when i was 5 so she is my soul mate.kind of thing.
>>
>>143017589
It's so hard being autistic when no one understands you, better to turn entire would full autismo
>>
File: 1462910903282.jpg (51 KB, 604x550) Image search: [Google]
1462910903282.jpg
51 KB, 604x550
honest question: how did she get "i'm rejecting you" from agata's whole spiel? was it just, "i barely noticed you ever existed, much less harbored any sort of romantic feelings for you whatsoever lol,"? did not get it
>>
File: mpv-shot0056.jpg (144 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0056.jpg
144 KB, 1280x720
Nico has always been best girl since first episode
>>
>>143017615
I don't know, I was just pointing out that they went through development. And both of their development is totally fitting for high-schoolers.

>>143017557
People really lack empathy in the modern world. And I presume this is even worse in Japan considering their autistic "keep your problems to yourself, or just kill yourself"mentality.
>>
>>143017566
>this is the most unbelievable bullshit in the series
Maybe anon will say something worth reading.
>I had a cute little GF when I was in first grade through 5th
And, stopped reading right there. Take your blog to Tumblr, they may be empathetic to your life story. And reblog how they can relate.
>>
should have kept her being a selfish bitch. with the show focusing on Sonozaki's autism, it's like there's no point to spend time on chidori or tenga anymore.
>>
>>143017722
People in modern (western) world lack empathy so much we have more and more laws that protect minorities, we see something like slavery as humanitarian crime and people in general are ready to help others more. First world countries have more time to be empathetic now because we have things so good and don't need to bother with things like war.
>>
File: GUARANTEED NTR Doujins.png (624 KB, 650x863) Image search: [Google]
GUARANTEED NTR Doujins.png
624 KB, 650x863
Hey /a/nons we should try to connect with each other. I can see it work perfectly for us.
>>
>>143017696
Kacchon's "thank you for caring" might've felt like some final parting words to her, remember, she always thinks about herself first. She probably had that whole awkward relationship between them on her mind during the call and just connected both things.
>>
So Nori is going to try killing herself by having everyone connect or what
>>
>>143017578
I figure they understand other dudes the best.
>>
File: 1463764965574.jpg (155 KB, 640x720) Image search: [Google]
1463764965574.jpg
155 KB, 640x720
>>143018020
>>
>>143017696
Chidori: "I love you"
Kacchon: "Thanks"
>>
>>143017722
>People really lack empathy in the modern world. And I presume this is even worse in Japan considering their autistic "keep your problems to yourself, or just kill yourself"mentality.

Just imagine a story if you apply the Kiznaiver system on certain groups of peeps from the U.S. like the racist, the homophobe, the deep conservative, and the liberal and such.
>>
>>143018020
We already had Jiro do it in this season, dunno if I want another Lelouch attempt.
>>
>>143018020
Kinda seemed like some bullshit like that was happening.
>>
File: 1466235850609.gif (842 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1466235850609.gif
842 KB, 480x270
>nothings happened entire show
>SHIT WE NEED SOMETHING TO HAPPEN
>muh tang
>>
>>143018132
i already miss jiro, hes stil alive though
>>
>The Kizna System, which shared people’s physical pain, is revealed to actually be meant to share people’s feelings. For the Kizna Comitte, knowing that the Kiznaivers had connected their “hearts’ voices” was great news. However, it can be said that for the Kiznaivers, who had gone through the test of courage and saved Honoka from the bonds with her past, becoming Kiznaivers who don’t rely on the system as much as before (?), these were terrible news. Because no matter how close you are with someone, there are always things or feelings they don’t want to be asked about. As expected, after realizing their “hearts’ voices” could connect, the Kiznaivers disband. Between all of this, however, Katsuhira remembers he and Sonozaki participated in the Kizna Experiment when they were kids. Though Katsuhira claims he “doesn’t know if he likes” Sonozaki, there’s no doubt he had asked her for her e-mail adress and that he thinks of her exclusively. Although his friends, feelings distrustful of Sonozaki, have also worried about him, he was improved enormously, and there’s a possibility he might take Sonozaki’s hand and run away in order to protect her?! (?)
>>
>>143017965
but i really don't get how she's caring about herself first and foremost by continually going out of her way to keep agata fed and standing up for him; is it because her motivation for doing that stuff is less altruistic and more "i want him to like me so i can have him for myself"? that'd make a bit more sense, at least; did she know him before he got semi-vegified? she had alluded to his being more energetic in the past.

>>143018092
seems a bit of a stretch; in that situation, seems like you'd probably want to put out an apology for your own blitheness/thank the other person for the stuff they've done that you didn't appreciate before leaping straight into "i love you too", especially with the whole ITAI shitstorm fresh on everyone's mind
>>
>>143018219
>Though this was a good thing for Yamada and the others from the Kizna Comittee, the Kiznaivers connecting up to their “hearts’ voices” might have been a completely unexpected event. While the Kiznaivers disband as a result from this, it can be said this is also a chance for them to stop and think about their relationships after being released from the forced bond. However, the truth is, this is the cause of Sonozaki’s even further obsession with the Kizna System. From the 10th episode and onwards (?), Katsuhira and Sonozaki’s past will be revealed, and the Kizna System’s true nature and Sonozaki’s goal ought to be finally clear. Furthermore, Hisomu, who has always been considered a “pervert/weirdo” (?) will take actions only he can take as the key to move the story. As for the romance, it will reach one conclusion (?). Please watch until the very end! (?)
>>
>>143016348
Sonozaki going fucking nuts
>>
>>143017566
>having feelings for someone you cared for for a long time is unbelievable
>being friends with someone for a long time is unbelievable
So you're sayign when to people get married they stop caring about eachother? How's that autism treating you.
>>
>>143017566
>everyone else is the same as I am
Shut up idiot.
>>
>>143018242
>KSK?! What is going to happen to >Katsuhira and Sonozaki next time?!
Katsuhira Agata (Voiced by Yūki Kaji): Though he lived a life where he could not feel pain, he began to understand not only pain, but also what others thought of him (?) ever since he was chosen as a Kiznaiver.
>Noriko Sonozaki (Voiced by Hibiku Yamamura): A girl who belongs to the Kizna Comittee. She has participated once as a tester of the Kizna Experiment, and is heavily obsessed (?) with the idea of the Kizna System continuing.
>>
>>143018334
>The Kizna Comittee thinks Katsuhira stealing Sonozaki away (?) is a great miscalculation?! Despite Sonozaki seeming apathetic about matters of love…?
>>
>>143016613
kizna mascot
screaming coma girl
MC clutching chest
random kid getting beaten by the wall

plenty of material if you're looking
>>
>>143018242
Kisomu confirmed to take Nori's place as ITAI focal point/crucifixion.
>>
>>143017904
>implying laws have anything to do with personal empathy
People use their time to become more isolated and wrapped up in themselves now
>>
>>143018020
No, episode twelve'll began with a suicide interrupted. She'll either,
>feel the sensations of the other Kiznaivers preventing her kamikaze
Or,
>as she fall she is miracously saved
>>
>>143018020
She seems to want to bear the whole town's suffering to prove her point and Kacchon will come to her rescue showing that their group developed the emparty after losing the kizna connections. He'll probably try to risk himself and that will stop Nori-chan. I also can't imagine the emotionless dolls staying emotionless by the end of it.
>>
>>143018587
regardless, we isolate ourselves and watch anime to empathize with fictional characters.
>>
The whole "uh, we were friends and cared about each other the whole time" took long enough.
>>
>>143016348
>literally a screenshot from crunchyroll
>nobody points it out

/a/ is dead.
>>
>>143017106
I want him to be ok in the end. Please, Okada, have mercy.
>>
>>143018747
>We were friends the whole time
>everyone bursts out in confusion and disbelief
Man this episode was weak
>>
>>143017106
Because Hisomu being a bro was literally the only point of his existence.

He was pretty much non-existent outside of his introduction and the last couple of episodes, he could have not been there and things wouldn't have been affected at all.
>>
>>143018631
I think to bear the whole town suffering is reaching. She's not resigning the experiment because of Katsuhira and the other five Kiznaivers from their past, it's an end justify the means type situation.

On that note, I think Gendo would be proud of her, if they existed in the same Universe. One did it for his waifu, the other her husbando.
>>
>>143016719
She is the best
>>
Could someone explain to me what motivation Noriko has had throughout this seris? Her actions seem so random.
>>
>>143019087
get funding and more results for her apathetic friends?
>>
I don't want this ride to ever end.
>>
>>143019310
>happy end with autists getting together
>one more cour with the others pairing up and general friendly SoL
Call me a shipperfag but I would pay for this to happen.

Also, this reminds me of my recurring question: why don't make more SoLs with somewhat equal number of male and female friends? Why is the otaku population so fucking boring with their "cute girls only" obsession?
>>
>>143019593
God no I don't want another season of trite like this.

>why don't make more SoLs with somewhat equal number of male and female friends?
Watch more fucking anime.
>>
>>143019483
Tbh, I am quite frustrated that the show wasn't more about the Kiznaiver system and less about the characters. Don't get me wrong, they were nice and awesome and all, but the whole Kizna thing just feels underdeveloped and to it is full of plot holes. They have one episode to make amends, good fucking luck with that.

I would probably have watched it if it was 2-cour, and they could have done so much more. Really sad they didn't. Now the show will just leave a sour taste in my mouth, I am sure.
>>
If the Kiznaiver connections only last such a short amount of time, how did Kacchon's other kizna scar open up back in episode nine? How was Urushibara so certain there weren't lingering connections after seeing that?
>>
>>143019625
>Watch more fucking anime.
Are you implying that equal gender SoL is common? Because it isn't.
>>
File: iWKad22.jpg (90 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
iWKad22.jpg
90 KB, 1440x1080
>>143019722
We have no idea. And I doubt we ever will have. The plot holes in the sense anime...

>facepalm
>>
>>143016348
whose shirt hangs on the wall

what a slut
>>
>>143019625
Gender equal sol is rare as fuck

Is either haremshit, fujoshit or yurishit pandering bullcrap every season
>>
>Hisomu doing ASMR so his bro can think

where the fuck are my sides
>>
so, sonozaki is going nuclear?
>>
>>143020146
splash splash splash
>>
File: memes.jpg (17 KB, 469x125) Image search: [Google]
memes.jpg
17 KB, 469x125
So, which one of you wrote this?
>>
File: 1466266368095.jpg (51 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1466266368095.jpg
51 KB, 1280x720
ISE UDON
>>
>>143019722
probably a malfunction because they hadn't perfected the system then.
Here's what I think happened,The original idea was to make the kiznaiver system permanent as seen with Kacchon's original group.
Then they realized that would be impossible to keep stable long term so they tried it again but this time limited it to the summer so that they could test to see if the effects would be different.

>>143020146
Hisomu is bro tier,if he ends up with Kacchon in a last minute twist I wouldn't complain
>>
>>143020277

tsk tsk tsk tsk
>>
>>143020311
Not me but I upvote it.
>>
how does the system work though

to alter the nervous system it has to be chemical in nature plus there must be some sort of a long-range transmitted able to code/decode brainwaves to convey thoughts

plus where's the power source? does it just feed off the organism? obvious discomfort trigger
>>
>>143020311
I'm always on #ProtectThatSmileTeam
>>
>>143020311
Not me but I'd upvote it if I were a redditor.
>>
>>143020412
PLUS IT'S MEANT TO DEGRADATE SOMEHOW! they can't upkeep it for more than few months! but then Nori is wired to receive everything for the last dozen years?

what the fuck is this even I don't
>>
File: memes2.jpg (36 KB, 708x344) Image search: [Google]
memes2.jpg
36 KB, 708x344
>>143020376
>>143020451
>>143020469
Not everybody shares your opinions.
>>
>dead thread in a airing day
>show is so bad no one cares to "talk" about it anymore
>barely achieved 600 replies once or twice the entire season
>not only here, but also flopped hard in Japan
Complete failure.
>>
File: Happiness.jpg (61 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Happiness.jpg
61 KB, 1280x720
>>143019483
Sonozaki thinks the kids felt closer when they shared painful times. And her childhood was happy before the experiment failed. This means everyone feeling shared pain all the time is great!

Basically, she has insane troll logic going on because the writers are shitty. Sharing pain causing people to feel close together would be logical, based on her childhood and how it messed her up. But wants people to actually feel pain, and thinking this makes you happy, that's just dumbcrazy.
>>
>>143020626
go back to tvtropes
>>
File: 6839.jpg (95 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
6839.jpg
95 KB, 1920x1080
best best best
>>
>>143020674
Sounds like you remember the place better than I do.
>>
>>143020708
rekt
>>
File: 1465590245860.png (124 KB, 305x363) Image search: [Google]
1465590245860.png
124 KB, 305x363
>>143020708
this trick doesn't work on me, kid
>>
>>143020703
She's really annoying at this scene. If I was kacchon, I would have smack her
>>
>>143020311
>>143020596
What shitty site is this? Get the fuck out.
>>
>>143016348
is the next episode really the last one?
>>
>>143019722
Maybe they've put in a lot of changes and safeguards since then. To avoid what happened to Sonozaki and the other kids.

Not that they totally succeeded. So yeah, maybe they're just over-confident mad scientists.
>>
>>143020843
Yes.
>>
>>143020874
what the actual fuck
>>
>>143020789
>what shitty site is this?

Lurk 2 years before posting.
>>
open this image at your own risk
>>
>>143020996
CUTE
>>
File: 2016-06-18_20-53-00.png (688 KB, 630x591) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-18_20-53-00.png
688 KB, 630x591
>>143016810
she a shit and nori a best
especially smiling nori
>>
>>143020996
>you will never inject her with vaguely researched biotechnology that will stunt her forever

why live
>>
>>143020996
>not bond to nori-chan

i dont even want to live
>>
Last episode will really make or break this. It could be another Okada 2 cours show that got fucked up when it was cut in half, just like Mayoiga
>>
What a child
>>
>>143021107
man i want some of that stuff they juiced her up with
>>
>>143021194
those shoes tho
>>
is this show anti-communist? discuss
>>
>>143021184
Yup, the last episode gotta be exceptional to save this anime.
>>
>>143021273
w-what
>>
>>143020240
Sonozaki's idea is so crazy that even a coma kid wanted to speak out.
>>
>>143021194
I can't believe he's fallen so far
>>
>>143021523
Punished sonozaki edit when?
>>
>nori-chan wants a much bigger potato garden
>basic empathy is supposed to be amazing

Between this and Mayoiga, could it be that Mari Okada is asking for help using anime to convey her innermost feelings?
>>
>>143020311
>streaming
>>
>>143021600
and what would those be, narcotic high?
>>
>>143021600
I want to be Okada's friend.
>>
>>143021600
Makes me curious about statistics on "basic empathy". I remember a study where strongly political people thought their own group felt cold more strongly than people of the opposite party, and there are plenty of assholes. So I make no assumptions about widespread basic empathy. I'd say empathy is usually selective and restricted, actually, and not always easily or broadly activated.
>>
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>143021634
And?
>>
>crunchyroll OP
>kissanime screenshots

Trigger niggers are fucking cancer, go back to whatever normalfag shithole you faggots came from.
>>
>>143021826
She wants the whole school inside her.
>>
>>143021855
-> >>143021860
Follow this advice.
>>
>>143021899
What makes you think I'm going to listen to you?
>>
File: 4L_Z6MHFZeo.jpg (57 KB, 750x896) Image search: [Google]
4L_Z6MHFZeo.jpg
57 KB, 750x896
>>143020626
Nori-chan a cute! A cuuuute!
>>
>>143021925
You seem to misunderstand my intents, I'm trying to help you here, sadly your shitty ego is preventing you from accepting it.

One day you'll think back and realize how much of a disgusting faggot you were. It's inevitable.
>>
>>143021860
It was already too late for these threads before the show even started.
>>
File: 1456736931579.gif (7 KB, 119x128) Image search: [Google]
1456736931579.gif
7 KB, 119x128
>>143021826
>I can feel you inside of me, Nori-chan
>I can feel the entire city inside of me, imbecile
>>
>>143016348
Chidori will recover and go on with her life. Nori will either kill herself or always be autistic.
>>
File: 1465331558957.gif (532 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
1465331558957.gif
532 KB, 250x251
>>143021898
pffhahahaha
>>
>>143016624
>>character development eleven episodes in
people don't change overnight, faggot
>>
I don't get Sonozaki's master plan

does she want to kizna all people in Sugomori so the autism she and her friends suffer is weakened

or maybe she wants to feel everyone in Sugomori and render all people autistic
>>
>>143022417
she wants to make autism contagious
>>
>>143022612
what for
>>
>>143022417
Sharing pain = feeling closer together = happiness.

Sonozaki thinks this won't go horribly wrong because she is a silly autist.
>>
>>143022417
like an electromagnetic pulse bomb except feelings
>>
Sleep tight Nori!
>>
>>143022726
Uruchii-san, Kacchon poked my butt again!
>>
>>143022752
And not with a finger.
>>
smug
>>
>>143022833
why is she yellowish

damn Koreans flooding based Japan
>>
Does anybody have sales numbers for the first BD yet?
>>
>No more romance schlock
FUG
That's what I was enjoying the most
>>
>>143022880
Ever heard of lighting? They're underground and it's only lit by lubes there.
>>
>they built a city to run an experiment to discover... empathy
I wonder if the whole world in Kiznaiver is made up of people with autism.
>>
File: PIECE OF SHIT.jpg (30 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
PIECE OF SHIT.jpg
30 KB, 225x350
>"hurr we owe Nori-chan one whatever wish she has we're obliged to get it"
>accidently the wish is Human Instrumentality Project

FUCKING YAMADA HOW DOES HE GET AWAY WITH ALL THIS
>>
>>143023177
He doesn't, he's going to get his ass beat
>>
>>143023127

>discover

I think they want to force it
>>
So she is going to connect everybody to her and take all their pain or what?
>>
>>143023127
no just Asians

notice how Yuta can't force himself to be on a first name basis with his only friends

meanwhile Katsuhira doesn't mind, which other people find odd
>>
File: 1466273211847.jpg (100 KB, 429x297) Image search: [Google]
1466273211847.jpg
100 KB, 429x297
>OST never
>>
File: 2016-2016.jpg (29 KB, 500x488) Image search: [Google]
2016-2016.jpg
29 KB, 500x488
RIP smile, we barely knew you.
>>
>>143022953
It sold 1.3k. Nips' tolerance for okada trash somehow got even lower.
>>
File: 89739.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
89739.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Kacchon obviously goes after her to stop her from whatever the fuck shes about to do. Nori-chan thinks you must be connected and share everything with someone to be happy. How will Kacchon make her happy then? Marriage. He is going to propose to Nori-chan. Something cheesy like
>Lets share everything with each other

Calling it now
>>
Trigger was smart enough to not spend a single yen in this project.
>>
>>143023441
they aren't even of age yet
>>
This show is fucking stupid, the worst friendship and youth story I have ever seen, fuck you Okada.
>>
File: smugger.jpg (36 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
smugger.jpg
36 KB, 500x500
>>143022630
she plans on turning the world into /v/
>>
>>143023127
well to be honest Japanese society seems to be kinda like that,people don't like to get involved in others problems because it's just how they learn to live.
>>
They went from Kiznaivers to Kizniggas.
>>
>>143023458
I figured as much given that the story didn't originate with them, and also the fact that none of their veteran animators or directors were working on it. Looks like pure mercenary work despite being anime original, used as fodder to give the rookies more experience with storyboarding and key animation.
>>
>>143023416
Yikes, really? Sauce?
>>
>>143023441
>Katsuhira held Noriko hand when they were children and connected
>Niko held Katsuhira plus Hisomu hand and connected
>stained glass have two hands being held and connected
With the overload of parallelisms, wouldn't take me aback if,
>Noriko plunges and before she hit the pavement
>Katsuhira hand extend and reach hers this time unlike before when she plunged from the seasaw
It'll conclude with Noriko finding herself within him as he found himself within Noriko in today's episode. As he wax, that you don't need the Kizna System, all you need to connect is open your heart.
>>
File: did nothing wrong.png (242 KB, 406x439) Image search: [Google]
did nothing wrong.png
242 KB, 406x439
>>143021194
>pouty tone
>nah Gomorins are weak

Fuck you, Tenga is moe.
>>
I was actually somewhat invested in this series up until this episode. It was absolutely terrible.

Why are the Japanese completely incapable of writing decent endings?
>>
>>143023469
That never stopped anime characters.
>>
>>143023917
Kobayashi is definitely a name to look up to in the future. Would be cool to see how he'll handle his very own project.
>>
File: 1462687869688.png (266 KB, 477x465) Image search: [Google]
1462687869688.png
266 KB, 477x465
>>143022995
>No more romance schlock
So you think.
>>
>>143023917
No. Trigger and the head writer are credited with Original work. They do this for all of their original works.
Besides, the majority of studios don't attach themselves to the production committee.
>>
>>143017223
>Sonozaki
>/a/'s favorite
>implying

She's the favorite of a certain samefagging shitposter at best.
At worst he's just falseflagging and doesn't even care.
>>
File: 1466259866355.webm (999 KB, 458x600) Image search: [Google]
1466259866355.webm
999 KB, 458x600
Does she have a realistic chance of winning?
>>
>>143024008
Spot on, I'm betting on this.
>>
>>143024179
Not in the slightest, you should have realized this by episode three.
>>
>>143023917
Wow, this actually makes sense. Sad that this is the case but oh well.
>>
>>143024179
She exists to suffer and be confused about the extent of her selfishness.
>>
When the braindead girl talked and then dramatic wind happened and we got this shot I was half expecting her to start standing up in a weird robotic Ringu-esque way and do some kind of bizarre horror shit

Would've been better than I AM JESUS I WILL CONDUCT INSTRUMENTALITY
>>
>>143024179

MC doesn't voice his feelings, rather he says he doesn't know but based on all his actions I'd say 10% of winning
>>
File: 1466258996429.webm (861 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1466258996429.webm
861 KB, 1280x720
>>143024154
After this, she definitely became /a/'s favorite
>>
File: 1462066581379.webm (773 KB, 348x470) Image search: [Google]
1462066581379.webm
773 KB, 348x470
>The best part of Kiznaiver is that Okada will never work on another Trigger original again
>>
>>143024347
Show confirmed she's literally the same as Chidori in this ep though

Needy bitch
>>
File: punished norichan.jpg (158 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
punished norichan.jpg
158 KB, 1280x720
>>143021594
4you
>>
>>143024347
Yeah I'm not the guy you're replying to, but I think loli-nori is the /a/ favorite.
>>
>>143016348
>there's a chance that Tenga x Nico is happening
REJOICE BROS
>>
>>143024347
She became my favorite at least.
>>
>>143024378
the best part of Kiznaiver is undoubtedly character design

sasuga whatever the fuck was in charge, I hope he will get more promising shows to work on in the future
>>
>>143024385
No? Nori wants to sacrifice herself and was thinking of others. Chidori was only thinking about herself.
>>
>>143024144
>No. Trigger and the head writer are credited with Original work
Mari Okada is credited as the original creator and the series composition writer. Studios don't get put in the production committee for most anime because they're only contracted on to animate somebody else's IP, but original anime are often created by the studio's staff. In this case Trigger were given a script by Okada to work with.
>>
File: rejoice.png (137 KB, 355x596) Image search: [Google]
rejoice.png
137 KB, 355x596
>>143024421
>>
>>143024462
>Kacchon: You wanted me to help you, right?
>Nori: fuck u I AM JESUS

She's needy as fuck and wants others to comply to her. Wants to keep with the experiment because her memory of that being the only thing that ever got her any friends in the first place. This is the same thing as Chidori "caring" for Kacchon and bringing him food and shit except magnified to final boss levels
>>
>>143024488
In this case, Trigger and Okada own the creative rights to the IP.
>>
>>143024511
>Kacchon: You wanted me to help you, right?
>Nori: fuck u I AM JESUS

>She's needy as fuck
hmm

I think you're missing the vital point: what Chidori did was teenage melodrama that literally no one wants. What Nori's doing is the exact opposite.
>>
>>143017253
if okada doesn't want me to shit on her doorstep, she would have chosen the sane route and killed off chidori and let the rest cheer. chidori has ruined tenga enough with her abusiveness rubbing off on him.
>>
>>143024488
>IP
I've seen that acronym a lot lately what does it mean?
>>
File: 1465706551954.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1465706551954.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>
File: kokosakeinterview.jpg (41 KB, 448x299) Image search: [Google]
kokosakeinterview.jpg
41 KB, 448x299
>Okada was hired by Jap gov to deautismify young people through works of anime
>>
>>143024652
Intense Penetration
>>
File: 1418788967188.png (220 KB, 518x644) Image search: [Google]
1418788967188.png
220 KB, 518x644
>>143024652
Lad
>>
Okadabros, what is her next series?
>>
>>143024179
no, and she better not get with tenga when she's defiled him enough.
>>
>>143024652

intellectual property
>>
>>143024652
Irregular penis
>>
>>143024652
International Penis
>>
>>143024807
Hopefully not Lostorage Incited Wixoss
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-06-18-17h24m09s688.png (543 KB, 1280x738) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-06-18-17h24m09s688.png
543 KB, 1280x738
What the fuck did she mean by this? Why is she so fucking selfish? How can anyone like a character that has all of the worst traits of a basic 3DPD bitch?

I can just barely understand why people like tsunderes, but I cannot see the appeal of this girl, especially when there are much better girls in the same show.
>>
>>143024844
Fucking globalization kikes won't stop until everyone is cut.
>>
>>143024652
Interracial pornography
>>
>>143024820
It sounds stupid and I can swear it came from /v/
>>
File: buns.png (900 KB, 1121x633) Image search: [Google]
buns.png
900 KB, 1121x633
Early on, I was convinced that Chidori was best girl

but after all this time, I have seen the light.
>>
>>143024872
She actually reminds me more of those guys who browse /r9k/ and constantly whine about getting rejected despite being a "nice guy".
>>
>>143024901
>/v/ created the term Intellectual Property
literally what the fuck am I reading
>>
>>143024914
I'm fucking creeped by gomorins
>>
>>143017566
Congratulations. You're a loser.

The reality of their situation was that these kids had massive trauma while under an experiment. They were going to end up remembering each other's names and character traits whether they wanted to or not.
>>
>>143024914
>streaming
Fuck off nigger.
>>
File: 1464979289594.jpg (124 KB, 706x513) Image search: [Google]
1464979289594.jpg
124 KB, 706x513
>>143024901
>and I can swear it came from /v/
I can swear you are fucking stupid.
>>
File: 1429831041715.gif (2 MB, 400x206) Image search: [Google]
1429831041715.gif
2 MB, 400x206
>>143024738
muh sides
>>
>>143017566
>she's like my fucking sister, i mean who the fuck wants to fuck their sister?
>saying this on /a/ of all places
>>
File: what are you implying.jpg (76 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
what are you implying.jpg
76 KB, 1280x720
>>143024901
> I can swear it came from /v/
yes anon, /v/ is the true evil behind the world. They created the term "IP" in order to suppress the creativity of all media.
/v/ = big brother, they're always watching
>>
>>143024963
Not the term, you dingus, its use
>>
>>143024614
Anime drama that everyone wants?

I liked it better when the perpetrators were religious nutcases represented by 2001 Monoliths rather than a 17yo girl whose motivation is "I wish this moment would last forever ;__;"
>>
>>143016487
You failed to protect your waifu's smile
>>
>>143025123
>>143025120
Most of the times I've seen people using "IP" as to refer to ideas regarding entertaintment is always talking about videogames on the internet so... well... you know.
>>
>>143024901
i almost didnt realize it was summer
>>
>>143024939
Yeah this. She's a beta orbiter.
>>
>>143024738
LAAAAAAAAAAAYYY YOOUUUUUUR HAAAAAAAAAAAANND ON MEEEE

Fuck I'm still sad about him.
>>
>>143025191
And?
>>
File: 1439001270437.jpg (82 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1439001270437.jpg
82 KB, 1280x720
>>143024901
Holy shit.
>>
>>143025191
well that's understandable I guess,but the term can be used among any form of media
>>
>>143017566
Maybe cause youre a faggot
>>
>>143025225
Epsilepsy-inducing shit tier op was so bad I dropped Kiznaiver right there.
>>
>>143025368
but the OP is like the best part of the show
>>
>>143025309
I know, but saying "IP" is just misleading. You could just say "Idea" and the meaning would be conveyed easier
>>
>>143025538
How is that misleading?
>>
>>143025638
I don't think that the first thing that would come to mind when reading IP would be Intellectual Property
>>
>>143024901
>>143024652
saved
>>
>>143025191
Please lurk more you idiot.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 82

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.