[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the point of this psycho?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Wyald_appears_before_Guts.jpg (64 KB, 400x393) Image search: [Google]
Wyald_appears_before_Guts.jpg
64 KB, 400x393
What was the point of this psycho?
>>
What's the point of any psycho?
>>
>>142988426
Killing, usually
>>
More rape
>>
>>142988648
We need more rape, I want to see Berserk Guts penetrate Schierke
>>
>>142988168
The moment he pulled out his monster dick, I cut myself on its edge.
>>
>>142988168
Help establish that there are multiple demons in the world just hiding out and doing their own thing.
>>
File: FeelsWastefullMan.png (234 KB, 432x452) Image search: [Google]
FeelsWastefullMan.png
234 KB, 432x452
>>142988168
Hes the first apostle to be defeated by guts, demonstrating he has surpassed the limits of humanity.
Also, his hedonistic personality is interesting, would rubs a /r9k frog-poster the right way.
What I find weird is: Why would he stay in prison if he was already an apostle?
>>
>>142988682
I want to see Farnese get raped.
>>
File: 00serpico1.jpg (114 KB, 411x502) Image search: [Google]
00serpico1.jpg
114 KB, 411x502
>>142988168
1.To prepare Guts for the eclipse and demonstate just how tough apostles are to kill.
2. To showcase just how awful apostles are as humans or just how shitty the world really can be. He's the first real complete pure monster in the series, yes there's some pretty bad characters before him, but he's the first balls to the wall straight up EVIL character that Guts has encountered.
3. To foreshadow the eclipse even more and to break the hawks' spirit when he showed Grififth's mangled body
4. To get rekt by Zodd

Even if he did seem over the top, you have to remember this guy is on a power trip and has probably been invincible and immortal for who knows how long. He was probably a shriveled up old man when he became an apostle and decided to go on a powertrip with his newfound power, his life's philosophy also makes sense given what he is.
>>
Definitely one of my favorite characters. So memorable and hateable too.
>>
Was his attempted rape of Casca supposed to be comical though. I always crack up at Guts cutting of his dick, and even though the "poppin a boner over my head" isn't official it definitely made it seem like it was supposed to be funny. That and rape horse always felt comical to me, not really a criticism but I wasn't sure.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.