[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There Is a Reason That We Yawn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Akubi o Suru ni wa Wake ga Aru.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1792) Image search: [Google]
Akubi o Suru ni wa Wake ga Aru.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1792
Could this anime bring back Gainax to life?

> The pamphlet for the project described the setting as Japan in 2093. A rural town that used to be the most prestigious town in the world has long since sunk 30 meters under the ocean's surface. The story is a tale of a girl who takes part in free diving (diving without the aid of equipment to breathe), and the emotional growth she experiences.
>it's intended to be 2 cours long and it has been in the works for 8 years now
>>
I hope so.
>>
>>142970516
>swimming dykes

Sign me up
>>
>>142970516
Uru In Blue will.
>>
>>142970516
>it has been in the works for 8 years now
literally how
>>
>>142970908
>someone drunkenly wrote out the basic plot 8 years ago
>It was put in some drawer.
>Someone found the paper a couple days ago and said "Hey, our company is fucking tumbling down and we need to make some shit, this looks good"

And thats how it was in the works for 8 years.
>>
>>142970908
8 years hand drawn.
>>
>>142970516
>The story is a tale of a girl who takes part in free diving (diving without the aid of equipment to breathe), and the emotional growth she experiences.
Can you say "Amanchu rip-off"?
>>
>>142970516
Lord, please make this and Yuri ON ICE air on the same season. Swimming dykes and ice-skating fags.
>>
>>142971246
HAND
DRAWN
!
>>
>>142970516
Can't go wrong with wet girls doing wet girls
>>
>Gainax
It won't come out until 2093.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.