[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do people want to play the fate card game? If you don'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
Do people want to play the fate card game?

If you don't, why not?

https://dulst.com/nasuverse
>>
I *just made it and am releasing it for beta. Please give it a try and give some feedback. And be gentle gentle
>>
>>142969095
Yeah great
What are rules and shit?
>>
Why are there two? What's the difference between Nasuverse and Nasuverse-1?

https://dulst.com/nasuverse-1
>>
>>142971497
Nasuverse 1 is an older version that's not active anymore. Just use /nasuverse

What do you think?
>>
>>142971277
Whoops I totally missed this post.

The game is based on the Hearthstone ruleset. So if you know how to play that then you know how to play this.

It's hearthstone with fate/tsukihime etc characters. There's tons of new and unique abilities and gameplay mechanics as well.

For those of you that don't know how to play Hearthstone, don't worry. Just try it it's the most casual friendly card game system in the world.
>>
So someone made a thread on /v/
>>>/v/341758650
>>
Coding looks pretty solid, good work on that.
>>
>>142973274
Oh darn. I missed that thread before it died.

>>142975669
Thank you!
>>
>>142969095
Will type moon create a visual novel based on the next holy grail war?
>>
Is it normal that stealth Rin attacks twice?
>>
>>142977046
Once is her normal attack, the second attack is her "offensive" ability.
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 500x333
>>142969095
Why the hell would I play this when I could just play the vastly superior game of Gwent?
>>
>>142977917
Never heard of that anime
>>
>>142979165
You should chack Agame ga Witcher no Wild Hunt. Its fuckin great.
>>
I love this game, thanks OP.
>>
>>142969095
I'll check this out later today. Looks interesting.
>>
How many cards can the card "doorman" knock back?
>>
Nice and fun. A bit confusing because it's like Hearthstone, but with every creature having 4-5 tags.
>>
>>142980933
It should just be 1.

>>142981379
Yes, if you're a TM fan it should make sense. This lets us cross pollinate with more different types of combos.

>>142980013
Awesome. I'm glad you like it. My OP was pretty bad though and I regret it. I kind of want to delete it and make a new one.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.