[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Battery's new PV
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Battery.jpg (42 KB, 287x400) Image search: [Google]
Battery.jpg
42 KB, 287x400
https://youtu.be/REbUwf8okg8

Tomomi Mochizuki (House of Five Leaves) is both directing and scripting the upcoming anime adaptation at Zero-G (Hyper Speed GranDoll, Shadow Skill, MD Geist II - Death Force). Takako Shimura (Wandering Son, Sweet Blue Flowers original creator) is in charge of the original character designs, Hideoki Kusama (Sket Dance, Mononoke animation director) is adapting those designs for animation and is also serving as chief animation director, and Akira Senju (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood ) is composing the music.

Asano's novels revolve around Takumi Harada, a young man who moves to a mountain town in Okayama prefecture during the spring break before he enters middle school due to his father's job transfer. Takumi is a pitcher, and after he moves he loses faith in his own talent, when suddenly his classmate Kō Nagakura appears in front of him. Kō has a strong desire to form a "battery" (a combination of a pitcher and catcher) with Takumi.

Cast:

Kouki Uchiyama as Takumi Harada, a pitcher and the story's protagonist
Tasuku Hatanaka (Ushio & Tora's Ushio) as Kō Nagakura, a catcher and the story's other protagonist
Ayumu Murase as Keita Higashidani
Kaito Ishikawa as Fumito Sawaguchi
Yūi Fujimaki as Seiha Harada
Yuuki Ono as Shūgo Kadowaki
Ryohei Kimura as Shunji Mizugaki
Yuichiro Umehara as Kazuki Kaionji
Shūta Morishima as Eiji Nobunishi
Hozumi Gôda as Makoto Tomura
Sōma Saitō as Nobuhiro Yoshisada

Seems like this is going to be AotS next season.
>>
How gay will it be?
>>
>>142962300
Looks good.
>>
Looks alright, but I can't get into the character designs.
>>
File: smirk urr 2.png (1 MB, 996x822) Image search: [Google]
smirk urr 2.png
1 MB, 996x822
>Story about two guys who are a pitcher and a catcher bonding and becoming close
>>
Its one of the only worth watching shows next season, thats for sure.

Also:

>that OP

OP of the season right there.
>>
>>142962300
I like the calm SoL atmosphere in this. Gonna give it a try.
>>
>>142962413
What a train wreck of an anime.
>>
>>142962401
The character desings is one of the things I like the most though.
>>
Where is the cute manager girl?
>>
Will this be about humans playing baseball or super saiyans baseball fight?
>>
>>142962864
Gods playing baseball.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oNoX5ozDtU
>>
>>142962864

You can answer your question yourself just by watching the PV.
>>
>>142962959
Can never be too sure with sports series since their power creep is not always linear.
With a name like Battery you never knew if after several episodes the MC gonna summon an Energizer bunny to power up his metal padded gloves until it becomes a railgun and crash half the stadium.
>>
>>142962300

I knew setting out to watch every Noitamina title was going to bite me in the ass.

Gayer'n hell.
>>
>>142962704
I just find them to be an awkward mix of generic anime and Shimura's art work. If it was closer to Shimura or just did something different it'd be better, but it's so bland as is.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.