[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the shit are they even planning to animate Dies Irae? S
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
How the shit are they even planning to animate Dies Irae?

Seriously, how do you animate something like this and not make it boring:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSIu2CCRrA4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUnwuGdmQ9g

It may work in written format, but with anime and 20 minute episodes it's going to be a mess.
>>
It's boring in written format too. As for the anime they'll just cut most of everything.
>>
>>142960368

What's the point if they cut all the things that make it stand out?
>>
>>142960394
well, the MC is rather mysterious.
And there's some female nazi boobs
>>
>>142960551

Nobody watch shows like this for male MC.
>>
>>142960394
To see fights poorly animated with lots of shitty cg.
>>
>>142960713

I wonder if this will end with Umineko tier disaster.
>>
>>142958897
Nah, written format doesn't work for powerlevel battles. It should have been anime from the start.
>>
>>142962990

None of the top powerlevels series got a good anime.
>>
>>142958897
Fact: there has never been an anime adaptation of a dating sim or visual novel in general that could even COMPARE to the original medium.

And don't come to me with your "OMG UBW BY UFOSHIT WAS AMAZING!!". No, it wasn't. Just like the DEEN adaptation years earlier it was still mediocre compared to the original. Same with stuff like Clannad and other popular VN-inspired anime series.
>>
>>142965605
>And don't come to me with your "OMG UBW BY UFOSHIT WAS AMAZING!!".
It was bloated. Deen's UBW, on the other hand, was just perfect.
>>
>>142965605
>Fact: there has never been an anime adaptation of a dating sim or visual novel in general that could even COMPARE to the original medium

Yosuga no Sora.
>>
>>142966832
>Yosuga no Sora

Didn't show everything from the original VN and characerization was off.

>>142966719

>Deen's UBW, on the other hand, was just perfect.

Not sure if I could call it perfect. It gave us those voices everyone in the fanbase knows but the story was more of a mess than the original routes in the VN. It also feels like they didn't explain half of the background of lore that you could get from the orginal VN.
>>
>>142958897

That shit looks really pretentious with the shitty german and all. Anime with germna text/speech is always pretentious. Why is that?
>>
>>142967151
>That shit looks really pretentious with the shitty german and all.
It's just F/SN - Nazi edition. IT's only pretentious if you treat it seriously and not like the silly and fun thing it actually is.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.