[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel about bullying that goes on in anime and manga?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: bully.jpg (78 KB, 869x720) Image search: [Google]
bully.jpg
78 KB, 869x720
How do you feel about bullying that goes on in anime and manga?
>>
Only when it's Ueno is cool.
>>
>>142952513
funny, bullying is good
>>
Retarded girls are my favorite
>>
I can't wait for the anime to come out. It could be meh or 11/10 AOTYAY.

Regardless the healing will be worthwhile.
>>
>>142952939
I'm guessing it'll just be the One-Shot adapted.

That'd be great, especially if they incorporate some of the characters from the Serial, like the families and Ueno.
>>
bullying is not cool anon
>>
>>142952513
The way it's depicted in anime is usually able to make me sympathize with the one being bullied,but sometimes it seems to over the top.
I know it's not real but sometimes I can't help but think that the author's who implement bullying in their works have usually witnessed similar acts firsthand.
I wouldn't be surprised considering the way jap society has that whole "mind your own business and pretend it didn't happen" aspect to it
I mean the fact that train groping is an issue there is proof of that.
>>
>>142952513
It's funny when its a joke or meme, but it's kinda dumb otherwise.
>>
>>142952513
Bad if they bully cute girl.
>>
File: wuiuiuiuuu.png (176 KB, 445x525) Image search: [Google]
wuiuiuiuuu.png
176 KB, 445x525
It tends to be presented as something incredibly dramatic and sometimes it's depicted so fucking unrealistic, it just ends up looking either ridiculous or funny.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.