[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8me 0G6dFZFY Okay, so right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8me0G6dFZFY

Okay, so right now Touhou has 3 ongoing official manga series, two ongoing official novel series and like 4 high quality fan anime project. And games appearing at E3.

How long until ZUN gives up and allows true anime adaptation?
>>
>>142932566
Even if he starts allowing more touhou based works, an anime is the last thing he will do (if ever). I remember hearing that it would give a false perspective about the original games or something by him, so it's probably never going to happen unless he suddenly changes his opinion (like with the Steam thing).
>>
>>142933172

He has a family now and is getting hungry for 2hu $.

I give it 2-3 years til announcement.
>>
Which studio should do it?
>>
Never.
>>
Zun doesn't want an anime adaptation with legit studios for now. The ULiL PS4 version might push it into the mainstream market and might get 2hu more exposure. The closest thing we will get for an anime are those anime from doujin circles until Zun gets blinded by mad dosh.
>>
>>142933416

Madhouse + KyoAni collaboration.
>>
>>142932566
When you stop being a filthy secondary, never.
>>
>>142933246
Maybe, but if he really wanted to milk the franchise he's about a decade late.
>>142933416
More like what would it even be about. I mean, although the universe has great potential, the games are just cute girls trash talking and throwing shit at each other. As for print media is 99% SoL so I don't see it being adapted either.
>>
>>142934203
Cute girls doing cute thing with dark shit on the background and the occasional danmaku fight
>>
>>142934203
Of course it should follow the format of the manga, just increase the SoL bits a bit, and tone down the lore a notch.
>>
The day ZUN allows an anime is the day he dies
>>
>>142934203
>>142934323
It'll almost certainly be an anime-original story. The events of the games and manga will be referenced without actually being shown. It's ideal for allowing the shaming of filthy secondaries and giving an incentive to play the games.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.