[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Naruto Shippuden 465
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: o8v55kdWni1rx8i96o4_1280.png (310 KB, 674x376) Image search: [Google]
o8v55kdWni1rx8i96o4_1280.png
310 KB, 674x376
>>
File: the cycle of homolust.jpg (715 KB, 3756x952) Image search: [Google]
the cycle of homolust.jpg
715 KB, 3756x952
>>142923704
>all that brotherly homolust
Gee, how unexpected
>>
File: Complete_Black_Zetsu.png (27 KB, 217x357) Image search: [Google]
Complete_Black_Zetsu.png
27 KB, 217x357
>revealed to Sasuke that Black Zetsu is the reason his clan suffered the curse of edge

>Still goes after Konoha
>>
>>142925364
Boruto and Salad can't be the new incarnations of Asura and Indra because Naruto and Sasuke were still alive at their birth.
>>
>>142923704

wasn't it over as the animu was just few chapters behind mangu and they diluted it with fillers?

How many fucking fillers they've added?
>>
>>142926074
Pretty sure Naruto is the most filler saturated series in history
>>
>>142926113

yeah but it ended like two years ago,did they took a break or just painted the entire world with fillers?
>>
>>142923704
Stay on /vg/ you retarded piece of shit. You are not welcome here.
>>
>>142927247
Make us
>>
>>142923704
I thought they were fighting Kaguya?

Is this this filler interesting or skippable?
>>
>>142927737
Only if you care about ninja God and his not-Sasuke and not-Naruto sons
>>
>>142927737

Ashura and Indra's story started off kind of boring. I suppose they'll be adults in the next episode so it won't be as dull. Then again, this is the origin of the Uchiha clan so there's bound to be plenty of angst.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.