[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok, so how the fuck is Anno gonna fix the rebuild storyline in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (34 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
34 KB, 1280x720
Ok, so how the fuck is Anno gonna fix the rebuild storyline in 4.44?

I mean, NOTHING in 2.22 was explained/resolved in 3.33, and things were only made EVEN MORE obscure and confusing. 2.22 was such a nice base to work off of because they added new elements that allowed the story line to move in a different direction (key of Nebuchadnezzar, new Eva transformations like beast mode and pseudo-God mode, an entirely new character and a bunch of other shit) but instead of using that for 3.33, they decided to dedicate the whole thing to Kaworu. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate him or anything, but WHY would they forsake such a strong base for this shit??

4.44 (or now 3.0 + 1.0, whatever the fuck that means) was supposed to be an ending to both the Rebuild sequence and an alternate ending to the original. Now that we've had a bullshit 14 year timeskip, how is this possible?? Will 'This is (not) the end' ever even come out? Please reassure me of Anno's greatness, /a/.
>>
>>142912824
>Will 'This is (not) the end' ever even come out?
No
>Please reassure me of Anno's greatness, /a/
>Anno's greatness
No
>>
File: 1438699404437.png (3 MB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
1438699404437.png
3 MB, 1440x1080
You're acting as if EVA is anything but pretentious trash to begin with. Just sit back and enjoy the SoL Comedy harem like everyone else and stop pretending the show is deep or meaningful in any way.
>>
>>142912824
Simple.

Pretend like 3.33 never happened.

We Can (not) Restart
>>
>>142914959
You know, they never followed up on that episode. It ended up a random "Rentons family sure is dicks, but at least he stands up for himself and others!" plot that got repeated like 5 times.
>>
>>142912824
By ignoring it and making Godzilla.
>>
>>142912824
Aren't these the same questions people were asking when the original series aired? The same questions that were asked when End of Eva premiered? What makes the Rebuilds so much worse this time around?
>>
i just want a movie that take's place between 2 and 3
>>
>>142915211
What episode?
>>
>4.0 is actually never coming
>it's supposed to be a commentary on how life doesn't have neat endings
DEEPEST LORE!
>>
>>142918148
The episode the image is from. If only there were some way to look that up with a single click.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.