[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
every single thought: correct every single act: justifiable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: best person.jpg (23 KB, 351x350) Image search: [Google]
best person.jpg
23 KB, 351x350
every single thought: correct
every single act: justifiable
every single intention: pure

blameless, impeccable, did NOTHING wrong
>>
>>142892276
rossiu sucks
>>
He wasn't rational at all

If he used logic he would know that logic and reason does not work in gurren lagann universe
>>
Putting a friend into prison and planing to execute him so the masses have someone to blame isn't nice at all.
>>
Trying to evacuate as many people as he could, leaving the rest to die, fine, he didn't see any other way.

Trying to execute Simon? That's fucked up.
>>
>>142892495
That shit happens all the time. Hell, Osama was friends with the Bush family.
>>
>>142892825
>That shit happens all the time
Which makes it right?
>>
>>142892873
morality does not apply to people responsible for the fate of millions
>>
ANTI SPIRAR DID NOTHING WRONG

SPIRAL FUCKING SHITS
>>
>>142892276
Hard to argue in a world so absurd
>>
>>142893100
None of them knew how truly absurd the world was at the point he put Simon in prison though. All they knew was that Spiral power was a thing. Not that it could break the universe.
>>
>>142892450
>If he used logic he would know that logic and reason does not work in gurren lagann universe
But they do.
I don't think you know what logic and reason mean.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.