[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't they just wish to give all the human jobbers Saiyan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: Dragon_Balls.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Dragon_Balls.png
1 MB, 1280x720
Why don't they just wish to give all the human jobbers Saiyan blood/DNA so they can keep up?
>>
Why not wish for more dragon balls
>>
File: milluki_2011_7506jpg.png (100 KB, 350x222) Image search: [Google]
milluki_2011_7506jpg.png
100 KB, 350x222
Stupidiest thing I ever read.

Oh sure give them saiyan blood and then what? They aren't even super saiyans and we see how far the gap is from SSGB to super saiyans. Even if they became saiyans there is no guarantee they would ever even ascend.

Name me one emotional moment after the saiyan saga that would make them reach a new levle.
>>
>>142887227
The feeling of powerlessness they felt at the end of the Cell Saga.
>>
>>142887712
Also everything in the Buu saga
>>
>>142887129
Because that would put Tien in the running, and we certainly can't have anyone running the Goku Vegeta Battle Buddy Power Hour
>>
File: file.png (671 KB, 1030x659) Image search: [Google]
file.png
671 KB, 1030x659
>>142887129
Because Goku can handle anything anyway.

Why doesn't Goku keep abusing Zenkai to become stronger than Beerus in a couple days? I mean the biggest recorded Zenkai boost made him 33 times stronger. THIRTY THREE FUCKING TIMES.
>>
>>142887129
Because Gohan, Goten and Trunks are so awesome and powerful
>>
>>142888587
>Gohan literally realized Goku will always save the day and figured why bother

He IS the smartest character I guess.
>>
>>142887129
Why are the dragon balls more powerful than Goku?
>>
Because no one wants that.
>>
>>142888170
It would kill him. Super downplays the effects it has on the body. Goku is the only one in the history of the technique to not die from it.

Desu he should have been in the hospital unconscious after super cyan x10
>>
>>142887129
there was a whole race of them, all of them died to being jobbers. Being a saiyan wont make things better.
>>
>>142887129
Because that would move focus away from Goku and Vegeta.

>>142887227
>Oh sure give them saiyan blood and then what?
Have you seen how hard Yamcha jobs? Imagine if he actually got significantly stronger every time he jobbed. That's called "zenkai boost", and Saiyans have it.
>>
>>142890440

>Yamcha becomes super Saiyan Blue
>Jobs anyway

He can't scape his destiny because it was given to him by god himself and by god I mean good old Toriyana-sensei.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=yXOgcR7Gii8
>>
>>142887862
yeap. tien would be the only who could catch up
>>
>>142887129
Because then it would sting even more when Torillama has them job and lets Goku (and(?) Vegeta) save the day like always.
>>
File: oh vey.jpg (47 KB, 841x720) Image search: [Google]
oh vey.jpg
47 KB, 841x720
>>142887129
Because it will be admitting there is actually a superior race with blue eyes and blond hair.
>>
>>142887129
Don't you have to be strong in order to job? Ningen need not apply, thats Vegeta's job.
>>
>>142887129
Because the humans are weak because Toriyama said they should be weak.People need to stop blaming fictional characters for stuff their authors set up.
>>
>>142888170
zenkai boosts yield diminishing returns. in fact, after obtaining super saiyan, none of them really seemed to ever get a boost despite MANY beatings.

the sole exception is cell who managed to go from getting his ass kicked by a super saiyan 2 gohan to being able to seriously injure him, but even then it's questionable how much the boost was given that gohan was revealed to still be holding back subconsciously and only got hurt in the first place because he dove into an attack with no time to deflect or defend against it properly.
>>
>>142887129

Because, they never thought about it.
>>
>>142889086
you're thinking of the kaioken you mongrel
>>
File: Android.18.full.311345[1].jpg (306 KB, 1000x720) Image search: [Google]
Android.18.full.311345[1].jpg
306 KB, 1000x720
>>142887129

If I remember correctly Sheng Long couldn't even turn androids back to regular humans, so I doubt turning people to saiyan is possible either.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.