[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So are we all agreed that Freyja is the best girl of the season?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: macross-delta12-500x280.jpg (26 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
macross-delta12-500x280.jpg
26 KB, 500x280
So are we all agreed that Freyja is the best girl of the season?
>>
Freyja is a beautiful and cute sweet potato.
>>
Not even top three in her own show.
>>
File: happy.jpg (432 KB, 800x1801) Image search: [Google]
happy.jpg
432 KB, 800x1801
>>142856033
>Best
The middle on the podium is always the winner, right?
>>
File: 12123123.jpg (309 KB, 1048x720) Image search: [Google]
12123123.jpg
309 KB, 1048x720
Correct show, wrong girl
>>
Yes.
She's cute, energetic without being annoying, and I really like how she keeps on saying holy molly and using deculture to describe everything.
>>
She's great, but she's not even the best in delta
>>
>>142856033
She's my best, certainly.
>>
Nah shes a boring moeblob. Stay cancer /a/
>>
>>142858545
Excuse me? She's a strong and determined woman who stands up for what she believes in. You wish you had an ounce of her courage, you scum.
>>
Hayate will die. But his soul will choose to go back in time, the time when he was happiest, and he will be at season 1 first episode. Freyja who loves Hayate wants to be with him too and wants to be in a time when Hayate'd love her, but since he already loves Mirage she'll go back in time before Hayate is born, and become his mother.
>>
>>142858761
>She's a strong and determined woman
Middle-aged hag you mean.
Still, it doesn't matter, even if she win's Mirage just has to wait ten years or so and she'll be maggot food.
>>
>>142856033
Ain't no Machi.
>>
>runs with a fucking tyre tied around her waist in the mud and rain despite having space AIDS
Other girls, are you even trying?
>>
>>142863696
C'mon. Sheryl had space aids
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.