[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are given the chance to make your waifu real! All you have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Erina.jpg (36 KB, 300x458) Image search: [Google]
Erina.jpg
36 KB, 300x458
You are given the chance to make your waifu real! All you have to do is cook a meal that satisfies your waifu.

Here's the catch: unfortunately your waifu now has the God Tongue like pic related and therefore it's a rather high hurdle. What will you cook for her?

Hard mode: no FREEDOMS
>>
>>142784707
My sperm after I eat high class food for several weeks.
>>
>>142784707
>make your waifu real!
No. Fuck off.
Her value lies in her non-real nature.
>>
>>142784707
Make something so horrible and strongly flavored that it breaks her mind.
>>
>>142784707
Erina IS my waifu.
>>
Steak, because it is the most delicious simple dish in the world.

salt, pepper, butter, and onions.

Just make sure you don't go higher than medium rare and get a good cut.
>>
>>142784925
>mindbreaking your waifu
Anon please
>>
Never cooked a meal. Then again, I only eat raw food.
>>
Apple pie.
>>
>>142784707
But my waifu's taste is explicitly cheap crap.
>>
>>142789085
You're going to have to do a lot of work aging the grease and getting just the right mixture of cleaning product residue into the food.
>>
>>142785487
It can't be helped. She's going to get a one-way ticket to Flavortown.
>>
>>142784707
Top ramen
>>
>>142784707
Goodness no! Why would any anon want to curse their waifu with a third dimension?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.