[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
-Translation never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 000-2.png (2 MB, 973x1400) Image search: [Google]
000-2.png
2 MB, 973x1400
>Latest Release(s)
>c.4 by Café con IRST (232d ago)

;_;
>>
File: 1.png (2 MB, 672x942) Image search: [Google]
1.png
2 MB, 672x942
>>142773233
>>
>>142773233
You can just learn Japanese faget
>>
>>142773233
Ehh C4 was translated, signing through batato should have it, C5 though, that was posted here and some good anon did rough translations of it.

I think C6 was translated as well at that time, it's all a blur. All I know is there has to be a lot of love by whoever picks it up cause there's a fuck tonne of dialogue.
>>
File: Shinwa Ponchi.png (533 KB, 427x600) Image search: [Google]
Shinwa Ponchi.png
533 KB, 427x600
>>
File: 1415603616755.png (4 MB, 1112x1600) Image search: [Google]
1415603616755.png
4 MB, 1112x1600
>One chapter to get anons hopes up.
>Then scanlation never.
>>
>>142775056
There are more Kanji in the japanese language than there are stars in the universe
>>
Why are these threads always full with shit and/or obscure series. It's obvious that they aren't translated, because they don't deserve to.
>>
>>142773233
It got licensed, idiot.
>>
>>142783225
Shitty trolling.
>>
>>142773233
The handicapped loli is interesting and cute as hell, it started out fine, the fighting was good but after the time skip it got so boring with the police hag, shit MC, detective solving murder cases. And I can't forgive bullying such a fine girl
>>
>>142784075
The first chapter was great, it was engaging and full of promise but I felt like the following chapters were a letdown; they couldn't keep up that good feeling the first one gave you.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.