[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just watched this and thought it was really dumb.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (2 MB, 1296x718) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1296x718
Just watched this and thought it was really dumb.
>>
>>142752296
ofc, the movies are non-cannon filler shits, dont watch them
>>
>>142752296

lel fucking mexishit
>>
>>142752346
Beside that, I thought this movie was too quick and I still don't know what was the deal with the shadows
>>
>>142752296
It is dumb. HxH is dumb. It's literal kiddie shit compared to YYH, which was made by the same guy and isn't kiddie shit.
>>
>>142752296
LISTEN UP
>>
>>142752571
But, but... the power of friendship...
>>
>>142752571

Don't kid yourself. YYH only had one good arc (the tournament) and the rest was generic kid shite.
>>
I don't understand why Gon considers Kurapika and Leorio such good friends when they barely see each other.
>>
>>142752296
As someone who loves HxH
That movie is only worth watching for fun
Don't take it seriously at all, the plot is stupid as fuck and so are the powers
>>
>>142753045
Going through the hunter exam and the yorkshin arc made their bond strong.
>>
>>142753152
But that's all they did. Killua's with him all the time so it's logical they share a strong bond but in the Yorkshin arc you don't even hear from Leorio and Kurapika's spends most of the time being a lone wolf sort of thing
>>
>>142753264
Strong bonds can be made in short periods of time, especially when people go through extreme ordeals together
>>
>>142752296
>spice
>image.png
>giving his opinion
Nobody gives a shit
>>
>>142753517
wow, so rude
>>
>>142752458
>mexishit
What does he mean by this ?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.