[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your favorite DBZ film?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 5106EZGMA5L.jpg (55 KB, 329x475) Image search: [Google]
5106EZGMA5L.jpg
55 KB, 329x475
What's your favorite DBZ film?
>>
>>142748413
Cooler, Battle of Gods and Resurrection F
>>
I have to say coolers revenge & fusion reborn

and maybe the first broly movie but yeah I loved the cooler movies and wish that was part of the actual anime show and not just a movie.
>>
>>142748413
Cooler 1, Broly 1, Bojack, Janemba, Hirudegarn, BoG, RoF

Though if I had to pick, Hirudegarn
>>
File: CfoNAT4UUAAP4ey[1].jpg (76 KB, 600x592) Image search: [Google]
CfoNAT4UUAAP4ey[1].jpg
76 KB, 600x592
>>142748413
Anything that doesn't include that green-haired faggot. Broly is Dragon Ball's version of Coldsteel
>>
>>142748413
Bio-Broly is hilariously underrated.

Mr. Satan haters are free to get rekt.
>>
Bardock, father of Goku.
>>
>>142748413

You posted it.
>>
>>142748413

cooler because LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR
>>
Bardock, Future of Trunks, Battle of Gods
>>
File: DBZ MOVIE 12.jpg (676 KB, 1075x1600) Image search: [Google]
DBZ MOVIE 12.jpg
676 KB, 1075x1600
My favorite has always been Movie 12, "Rebirth of Fusion." It had the perfect combination of both kickass action and whimsical fun... Basically a super-condensed package of all the Majin Boo arc's good parts. Plus Gogeta a BAMF.

Competing for second place would be Z Movie 1 for it's great action, atmosphere, and lore, and also Battle of Gods for breathing some new, Toriyama-heralded life into the franchise for the first time in a long while. Resurrection F gets an honorable mention for the same, and I'm so glad we got both of them as movies first before Super started crapping all over everything.
>>
File: 1426078899142.jpg (1 MB, 1101x1552) Image search: [Google]
1426078899142.jpg
1 MB, 1101x1552
>>142755823
Oh, and Bardock and Trunks both get honorable mentions too, even though they're technically TV specials and not movies.
>>
Broly 1
Cooler
Return of Cooler
Broly 2
Bojack
Trunks
A13
Janemba

Good shit
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.