[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why is this so highly regarded? This shit was so generic and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Volume1cover.jpg (47 KB, 300x452) Image search: [Google]
Volume1cover.jpg
47 KB, 300x452
So why is this so highly regarded? This shit was so generic and quality declined hard after York Shin.
>>
>>142742658
Kill yourself.
>>
If it weren't for the Ant arc it'd get the same treatment as Fairy Tail and the Big 3
>>
it does generic stuff in an entertaining way that appeals to a wide audience.
>>
Only seems generic because of how hard it gets ripped off by newer popular shonen
>>
>>142742658
>This shit was so generic and quality declined hard after Ant arc.
fixed
>>
>>142745388
>declined hard after Ant arc
Ant arc was asspull after asspull and fucked up powerlevels beyond imagining.

>le godspeed!
>le prime gon!
>>
>>142744996
I feel like it was separate far before that point. Like York or Greed Island were both dope and far better than any competitors
>>
>>142745475
Still better than any other powerlevels manga
>>
it's not generic at all
>>
File: 1465307081671.png (203 KB, 500x412) Image search: [Google]
1465307081671.png
203 KB, 500x412
DELETE THIS
>>
>>142745388

Election arc is the second best arc in the series.
>>
If you genuinely cannot tell the differences between HxH and other battle shounen, you might be retarded. You don't have to think they are good differences, you don't have to think they make it better than other series, but if you are actually unaware of the instances of trope subversion, or don't take notice of individual writing quirks, you lack the ability to critically analyse writing on the most basic level and should not be confident enough in your opinions to post them.
>>
>>142746153
Congratulations at using buzzwords while simultaneously saying nothing of substance. This is your average Hunter fan.
>>
>>142746218
>saying nothing of substance
Your post in a nutshell.
>>
>>142746153
This is what fujos believe.
>>142746218
Stop trying to fit in.
>>
>>142742658
I don't know
a bunch of people on /a/ were talking about the big fight that just happened so I started reading about a week or two ago
nearly 50 chapters in Gon is fighting some guy with spinning tops
Enjoying it so far. Don't see anything really bad or generic about it. Characters are original, and can fight in creative ways.
Did I just reply to bait?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.