[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, what if Black Goku isn't Goku at all, what if it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 185x272) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 185x272
Guys, what if Black Goku isn't Goku at all, what if it's just Future Goten who became evil and stole a time machine from the future?
>>
>>142729672
It would be too awesoe to be true.
>>
>>142729821
Come this has to be true
>>
File: well memed.jpg (41 KB, 717x474) Image search: [Google]
well memed.jpg
41 KB, 717x474
Black Goku is Bardock.
>>
File: image.jpg (208 KB, 1440x1437) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
208 KB, 1440x1437
>>142730227
Bardock was a little tan tho
>>
>>142729672
That's too good of an idea for this show.
>>
From the thumb I thought this ridiculous character was wearing a suit. He'd be less ridiculous if it was the case.
>>
>>142729672
Use the fucking catalog
>>
File: 1456818957448.jpg (622 KB, 850x1258) Image search: [Google]
1456818957448.jpg
622 KB, 850x1258
It would be too good of an idea for Super. Super is entertaining and I'm watching it because I'm a fanboy that will swallow whatever has a hint of Dragon Ball in it, but it is a bad show.
>>
>>142729672
Possibly Demigra, especially because Black has a green earring like him.
>>
>>142731308
Best senpai.
>>
>>142729672

There is no future Goten. Goten was never conceived.
>>
It's clearly a case of someone or something in other world who has fused via potato a ton of dead people, and takes the form of the strongest he has fused with. Hence goku. Forces people to wear earring and then controls new body.
>>
>>142729672

>Alternate timeline Trunk's nemesis isn't Goku, but another alternate timeline Goten instead.

Woah.

That actually sounds really good. Won't happen for this reason of course.

That actually sounds amazing,
>>
>>142731413
The only other non retarded person in this thread and it's a shit idea anyway.
>>
>>142732179
You were a shit idea.
>>
>>142729672
if its the future Trunks timeline, my guess is someone from Red Ribbon or whatever, dug up Goku's remains since he's dead from the heart attack and revived him or whatnot and made him evil.
>>
>>142729672
goten doesn't exist in trunks timeline
>>
>HURR GOTEN DOESN'T EXIST
What if that's just it, though? What if Goten, enraged that he was never conceived, comes back to get his revenge on humanity? We've had plenty of stories in Dragon Ball of people coming back, looking for revenge after being killed/having their allies killed. We've never had a villain come back looking for revenge for never being born: you're inverting established narrative conventions in an unprecedented way.
>>
>>142732562
android in the Future timeline happened much later than the main line, so maybe Goku and Chi Chi actualy fuck at that time
>>
>>142732212
Ah did I hurt your feelings faggot?

>>142732747
>What if Goten, enraged that he was never conceived
Jesus never consider becoming a writer please. Edgy faggot
>>
"Black" is in line with the Saiyan vegetable naming scheme, because the Japanese pronounciation of black is "Buraku" and "Burak" means beet in Polish
>>
>>142731308
Who the fuck are they supposed to be?
>>
>>142737916
That's Bulma, Trunks, Vegeta and Bra from the popular manga and anime series Dragon Ball.
>>
>>142737992

I thought that's young Bulma and future Bulma.
>>
>>142737992
Bra looks Yandere as fuck, and I like it.
>>
I would love this. That would mean Goten could
have ton of potential
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.