[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
These are your Digimon tonight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: DigiFun.jpg (3 MB, 1410x1970) Image search: [Google]
DigiFun.jpg
3 MB, 1410x1970
These are your Digimon tonight
>>
This is our meme this year
>>
File: 1404648974961.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1404648974961.jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
>No Angewomon
>>
>>142698296
Please the ladies of the OXII are hotter than Angewomon.
>>
>>142698813
True, and Angewomon herself can evolve to Venusmon
>>
>>142699528
I am well aware of that. I prefere Mervamon and Dianamon though.
>>
>>142699528
>tfw you'll never be trapped in a room with Venusmon and Lilithmon for them to proceed to grind your pelvis to fine dust with their love and lust all night, every night, 24/7, 365

Why even live?
>>
>>142699528
>>142700527
>>142700644
>having Venusmon, Lilithmon and Rosemon
>you are fucking Venusmon, that is actually a way to recover your energy after a long fuck, sucking Lilithmon's tits to increase the bigload of digimilg, and Rosemon using his dominatrix skills to increase the pleasure to everyone
fuck /h/ and it's "samefag" complex, I think I can understand everyone who want lewd art of their waifus and nothing more, meanwhile I want to see hot things to fap like this and they call me "lol samefag"
fuck you kid
>>
>>142701050
Niggs, what did I do?
>>
>>142701446
Oh nothing, just ranting about /h/ drawthread, they are as much of bad as the /a/ drawthread, only with more inactivity
>>
Well we got new info on Meikumon today.
>>
File: Cho-Hakkaimon_3-011_(DJ).png (230 KB, 295x430) Image search: [Google]
Cho-Hakkaimon_3-011_(DJ).png
230 KB, 295x430
I enjoy "human-form Digimon" as much as the next guy but it felt like lately they were kind of promoting them a bit much.

I mean pic related and Mervamon were just literally cosplay at a point
>>
>>142703183
>draw a girl in a school swimsuit dressed as a pig
>call it a digimon
I like the human-like humanoid Digimon as the next person but Cho-Hakkaimon just just a normal 13 year old girl cosplaying. Nothing monsterous about it.
>>
So...can we discuss the new info we got ir did I miss it?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.