[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Admit it, the entire dragonball series except gt is great
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1
File: bitch please.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
bitch please.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
Admit it, the entire dragonball series except gt is great
>>
I agree
>>
>>142668316
Dragonball is great yeah.

Z, GT, and Super are all trash
>>
Why do Dragon Ball fans hate GT? As a non-fan I don't really see the problem.
>>
>>142668316

You are going to trigger the furrfags anon.
>>
>>142669173

I don't know what's the general consesus as of why it's hated, but for me, they ruined Trunks, they ruined Goten, they ruined Pan, they ruined Uub, they ruined 17, I never thought they could ruin such a non-character like Bra, but they did it.

The only things that I liked were Videl's characterization, saiyan tails and the OST.
>>
>>142668924
Z is Dragonball, you moron. It's literary the second half of manga that Toei decide to split into a second season of the anime version.
>>
>>142668316
Eh. It has its ups and downs. I'm enjoying Super more than Z, though. The fights are a lot less boring and the jokes are better.
>>
>>142669630
For me the only good thing was SSJ4. I just wish the fur and hair was yellow.
>>
Are you seriously going to tell me that the Android/Cell arc was "great"? Get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>142668316
Gt was better than super.
>>
If you know Dragon Ball from the anime then you don't know Dragon Ball.
>>
>>142669756
>It's split from the manga

That just means he likes the first half then, moron.
>>
>>142671084
Be nice.
>>
The SS4 format looks Michael more dominating and strong than sjw tier blue hair.
>>
>>142672814
*much more
Oops
>>
>>142668316
Dragon Ball stopped being great when it started focusing on aliens, power levels and constipated screaming.

>>142669630
Z ruined everyone except Goku and Vegeta yet nobody cared.
>>
>>142669173

very poorly written. the animation is great and it still has the atmosphere that made dragon ball dragon ball
>>
>>142670909
Fucking t h i s
I've only read the manga since I was little and am now watching super, and I have no idea what the fuck my friends were talking about when they bring up shit like Broly or Gogeta. Most of them skipped Dragon Ball, too.
>>
>>142668316
Super is just as bad as GT
>>
super is pretty good desu, at least the second half after the movies.
>>
>>142672814
>sjw tier

You really need to understand what that word actually means.
>>
>>142673029
I am misusing it on purpose.

Bubble gum blue didn't sound hateful enough.
>>
>>142668316
Sure, as long as we're not counting Super as part of the dragonball series, which is actually worse than GT by a fair margin.
>>
Everything Dragon Ball after the Freeza arc sucked.
>>
>>142672814
don't worry a new transformation and hair colour change is bound to happen. The blue colour will be completely forgotten and never used again.
>>
>>142676712
The saiyans might as well be a magical race now, if they can go beyond a super saiyan god.

I knew just how broken BoG was and saw it as a sign of the downfall.
>>
>>142668316
>Goku's hair will never work irl
>>
I enjoy the DB/Z series, just not so much the times where a battle over stretches a 5 minute battle into a half hour long episode which can be tedious and the entirety of GT and Super.
>>
>>142677888
>not reading the manga
>>
>>142678662
>Reading something that is 90% fighting scenes which are a lot more fun when animated
lol
>>
>>142668316
I can't agree with that though. I miss Super Saiyan 4 in spite of the thing with the pants.
>>
>>142670758
I really liked it.
>>
I don't really get how people dislike the Android Saga. I'm not going to bother to separate Cell's doings from that, because Cell is a type of Android himself.
>>
>>142668316
I think you mean except Super.
>>
Gt good things:
-kid Goku
-ssj4
-DAN DAN KOKORO HIKARETEKU
-Corrupted Dragon balls
-Epilogue
>>
>>142668316
Im at the king piccolo part in dragon ball and so far its pretty good
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.