[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HEY GAIZ! I OPENED THE GATE!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 26.jpg (104 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
26.jpg
104 KB, 1280x720
HEY GAIZ! I OPENED THE GATE!
>>
>>142667953
VIVA MUMEI
>>
>Local Habanero ruins everything
>>
File: DTB_DVD.jpg (47 KB, 355x500) Image search: [Google]
DTB_DVD.jpg
47 KB, 355x500
>>142667953
She did it because the truth lies beyond the gate.
>>
YATTA YATTA
>>
>>142668440
But did she lose it?
>>
It was the will of Stein's Gate
>>
>>142667953
Literally as bad as guilty crown
>>
>>142667953
ORE WA PEDOPHILE DA!!
>>
>>142667953
Thanks babe.
>>
>>142668942
Nope, she even mentioned that Ikoma would get mad at her if she killed humans. Now if she didn't give a fuck, that would be a different story.
>>
I dropped this 3 episodes ago, did it got any better?

The first episode was so good, what the fuck went wrong.
>>
File: 1465497504055.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1465497504055.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>142671351
It got better
>>
Very spicy, Mumei. Very spicy.
>>
>>142671552
The SoL episode was the best episode. Today's was absolute shit. Kabaneri pulling a Guilty Crown.
>>
>>142667953
>Tens of thousands dead
>Kid from the train flat out executed
>Still trying to save her
>This whole thing will be mentioned once and then never again

In a steampunk Japan plagued by zombies the way she will inevitably be forgiven is still the most unrealistic plot element.
>>
>>142671816
Thats just your opinion, shithead. Episode was great, finally some turmoil going on to spice up the last arc.
>>
how the shit did they get out flanked when they had a building at their backs and Kabane all around them?
>>
>>142671957
>Kid from the train flat out executed

That was the kid's fault for not using the suicide bag.
>>
you could have listened to ikoma

this is the future you chose
>>
>>142672038
It's the worst kind of turmoil they could have done. I hate it when people in a show think the best thing to do in a zombie apocalypse is kill other people and destroy people's settlements.
>>
>>142671552
why is the animation so bad?
>>
>>142670343
Literally the worst meme.
>>
>>142671816
I wouldn't got that far. Stuff happened suddenly but predictably. Guilty Crown would have religious bullshit and genetics thrown in your face at this point. Just having Kabaneri use a typical villain doesn't bother me at all.
>>
>>142671957
Why should they blame her?

One, they didn't see her do it (outside of Ikoma and Takumi plus nameless local guards)

Two, she realizes it was a wrong thing to do and did it under manipulation.
>>
>>142672543
Healthy people would agree.

Biba is not healthy. He's nuts. He wants everyone to fight the kabane and suffer the trauma he faced, without the safety of the stations. Also, he hates dad.
>>
Ikoma is always right.
>>
>>142671552
In another thread someone said it perfectly:

we resident evil now
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.