[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
im@s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
So, who will be the first to end their current idol career?

Will Makoto give up and go join SideM?
Will the twins see something interesting off in the distance and disappear from public life?
Will Yukiho dig a hole so deep she can't get out of it?
Will the Shijou syndicate find a way to produce quality ramen on the moon, prompting Takane to go home?
Will Iori realize that putting on skimpy clothes and dancing in front of single, undatable men 2-4 times her age is not a way to gain recognition from her successful father and brothers?
Will Azusa realize that spending all her time with far younger, prettier girls isn't the best way to attract a husband.
Will Ritsuko just give up finally and produce full time
Will Miki get impregnated, while wearing one of her idol costumes, in some dark alley, marry her secret lover and will I have to fend off death treats for the next 20 years of my life?
Will Hibiki, on one of her visits home, taunt her onii-san so much about her successful career that he picks her up, carries her to his room, reveal all the figs, posters, bedding and daki he has of her, confess that he's been masturbating to his imouto every night, declares that he's going to rape her, but she stops him by saying the only reason why she became an idol is because she knows he likes idols and she wanted him to acknowledge that she isn't a little girl anymore, and they immediately have hot sweaty wild monkey wait where am I going with this. Will she drop out due to finally getting the D she's been after all these years.
Will Haruka finally fall on something sharp and die already

Chihaya will be an idol for the next 20-30 years, where then she'll turn songstress, so there's no point asking.
>>
>Will Iori realize that putting on skimpy clothes and dancing in front of single, undatable men 2-4 times her age is not a way to gain recognition from her successful father and brothers?
Hopefully not

also
>death treats
>>
>>142628942
>Will Makoto give up and go join SideM?
That opens a fuckton of doujin possibilities
>Will Miki get impregnated, while wearing one of her idol costumes, in some dark alley, marry her secret lover.
I'm using the best condoms in the market and she's on the pill, not happening.
>>
>>142628942
I don't know, but I think the character called Koume is realllllllly cute.
>>
Thank fuck you forgot best girl even though she's on the image.
>>
>>142629205
Fuck off to >>>/jp/ h@gmasters.
>>
>>142629315
Literally rude
>>
>>142628942

>will I have to fend off death treats for the next 20 years of my life?

Try next 20 minutes, the total of the rest of your life. I'll be over in 10, you better prepare yourself.
>>
>>142629970

Anon, please think of the children.

I know I was.
>>
>>142628942
What about Yayoi?
>>
>>142630659

Right, I forgot about her.

Oh well.
>>
>>142628942
Haruka's VA is retiring her character irl soon
>>
>>142631398

<citation needed>
>>
>>142631398

I've also heard this a little while back, but haven't heard anything recently.
>>
Anyone who dislikes Haruka is a faggot.
>>
>>142632086

Haruka is fine. Miki is best girl though.
>>
File: rxn_lol_Bleach_barragan.png (4 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
rxn_lol_Bleach_barragan.png
4 KB, 160x160
>>142628942
10/10

>>142630683
Make that 9/10.
>>
>>142628942
I'd take responsibility if Haruka fell on my cock
>>
>>142632402

I hope you got a solid diamond cock anon, cause Chihaya needs a need girlfriend.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.