[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you like Shirou Emiya?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: fsnrn.jpg (188 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
fsnrn.jpg
188 KB, 1500x1500
Do you like Shirou Emiya?
>>
I don't hate him
>>
He's alright
>>
>>142620385
He is a cool guy with a cool life and a cool goal.
I suppose i like him.
>>
File: seibah-raepface.jpg (181 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
seibah-raepface.jpg
181 KB, 800x600
He's pretty cool.
He goes well with Seibah.
>>
>>142620385
I like him.
>>
>>142620385
Prisma made me like him.
>>
>>142620385
He's a pretty good vehicle for exploring the themes of Fate, but he's not a compelling or interesting character.
>>
>>142620385
I love him.
>>
>>142620385
My first anime boy crush. His constant struggle to protect everyone and keep everyone safe (no matter how threatening) in a literal death war is endearing. Wish he had more merchandise though.
>>
>>142622056
aaaa gaaaaaay
>>
As a person? Yeah, he's pretty cool, super nice, and likes to help people. Would hang out with.

As a character? I only like UBW Shirou. He really reaches his ultimate potential, and finds a way to accomplish his goals without sacrificing anything. Fate Shirou is a pushover who gets a lucky shot in on Kotomine at the end. HF Shirou sacrifices all his ideals for a girl. I hate HF Shirou for that.
>>
For a eroge main character from the early 2000s he's rather well written and compelling.
Hell, I think he's one of the few protags that go in an adventure that, to a degree, deconstructs the average battle shounen protag.
What I like the most of the analysis made through his character is that you ultimately get a positive view on heroism (even if you're shown the path isn't as glorious as your average story makes it sound), rather than some cynical view on it (like what most Cape comic authors who failed to understand the point of Watchmen do).

On the other hand, Shiroufags are an annoying bunch.
>>
>>142623846
>On the other hand, Shiroufags are an annoying bunch.

Why?
>>
>>142620385
I'd let him cook for me
>>
>>142624031
They're powerlevel fags who, for some reason, seem to believe Shirou/Archer are the most powerful character in the Fate series. Not all Shiroufags may fall under this, but plenty do.

Then you have the Shiroufags who go around parroting how he's some super deep character, and whilst his character does explore some themes relevant to how heroes are portrayed in shounen manga, his character itself isn't particularly complex.

At least the HF Shiroufags are mostly gone. I still remember how those guys kept on repeating some fake quote from Wikipedia, about HF being like an adult, just because he dropped his ideals.
>>
>>142620385
To be honest he seems like a cool guy to hang out with. He's a realistic type of nice
>>
>>142620385
He can be pretty badass, so yeah.
>>
>>142620385
I am Emiya Shirou
>>
>>142620385
He's annoying as fuck. Not sure if want to hang out with.
>>
It's weird how righteous he is portrayed when the series spends so much time explaining why his ideals are flawed.
>>
>>142620385

Yes he's like me: intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.
>>
I love him (no homo). I would like to be friends with him.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.