[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did you think of this, /a/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 41965485778.jpg (24 KB, 225x255) Image search: [Google]
41965485778.jpg
24 KB, 225x255
What did you think of this, /a/?
>>
>>142590672
It made me realize quantum science is retarded.
>>
>>142590672

Gaku should have been a boy. The storyline's quality actually suffered as a result of her being a woman. A male main character would have fit the role better.

It had some cool ideas, but was overall kind of retarded.
>>
>>142590797

no
>>
Mahou shoujo chapters were the best.
>>
>>142590797
I didn't know one person could be this wrong
>>
>>142590672
I still don't understand why would she be interested on such a plain guy that she'd go lengths to steal him from not-her-friend girl. Or why would that guy got attention from 4 girls.
Oh right, it was his magnificent drills.
>>
>>142592580
What guy?
>>
>>142590672
Such a wild ride.
Anime adaptation never.
>>
>>142590797
I want you kill yourself.
>>
>>142590672
It felt like to me the first chapter or so was written for an entirely different story and then the author came back and decided to reuse the characters for a completely different wild ride
>>
It was good until it went full edge, then I stopped reading it.
I would have been perfectly fine with a simple conspiracy and lesbian hijinks whenever 'repairs' happened, but what I got was just fucking stupid.
>>
>>142590672
It went big scale way too fucking quickly.

Go from 1 to 3 to 10. No sense of build up. Don't get to know characters very well before they go full edge.
>>
>>142592965
It's okay, it was all in her head in the end
>>
File: DSC_2107.jpg (2 MB, 3104x1746) Image search: [Google]
DSC_2107.jpg
2 MB, 3104x1746
>>142592618
This guy.

>>142592920
It's originally a single novel volume. There's no change in plans like your usual LNs.
>>
>>142593571
Was she even interested in him? I don't remember that at all. Or do you mean the alt timelines where she's fucked basically everyone in existence by the end of traveling through all of them?
>>
>>142590672
Masterpiece.
>>
I thought it fucking sucked, concept was cool but execution was awful. The literal pages of quantum science explanation was fucking boring, slowed down the pacing, and could've been better used to develop characters that I didn't give a shit about (and this is coming from a yurifag).
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.