[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 37745_nichijou.jpg (389 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
37745_nichijou.jpg
389 KB, 1920x1200
Name a tv anime made with more care than this.
Protip : you can't.
>>
>>142560872
Hyouka
>>
>>142560932
Nah. Honestly Hyouka doesn't hold a candle to this in terms of cheer animation and OST work done.
>>
I really can't. Despite the underperformance of the sales, Nichijou really showed a lot of thought and time put into adapting a hard-to-adapt manga. For example, the decision to make Nano go to school after the first cour was a great decision to structure a coming-of-age plot for her character along with a nice split between the reality-defying school events and the science-wacky shinonome moments. Truly, Nichijou is a masterpiece with a lot of thought and craftsmanship put into each episode.
>>
Man I wanted to like this so much. It looks amazing but the jokes never hit home or seem poorly timed.
>>
File: dennou_coil .jpg (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
dennou_coil .jpg
2 MB, 1920x1200
Stand aside with your shitty series riddled with unfunny jokes, your senpai is here.
>>
>>142561139
I agree but this made the first cour a little boring, they could have made a better work in terms of pacing
>>
>>142560872
Inferno Cop.
>>
>>142561167
I thought it did great with the jokes, there wasn't an episode that didn't make me laugh.
>>
>>142561139

K-on still wins it for me. The backgrounds are ridiculously location accurate, the instruments and finger placements were all well researched and represented, and the animation of their body language throughout the series was just insanely thought out in every scene.

I've rewatched it 5 times and I'm still seeing characters twitch and pose in little moments I didn't notice before.
>>
>>142561167
Well many of the jokes didn't make me laugh too, but the general atmosphere was what made me love the show
>>
>>142561572
This. I can understand if people don't like or get some of the jokes due to a matter of comedic preference, but don't judge the show only for the comedy. It's a fantastic slice-of-life no matter how you see it, and it does it so well compared to other kyoani works.
>>
>>142561572
>>142563343
I found Nichijou to be largely unfunny but the SoL elements kept me watching so I can affirm.
>>
Has the rest of the manga been scanlated yet?
>>
>>142563487
I found the other Nichijou better.
Then I realised I never had a high school life as fun as Nichibros
>>
>>142560872
Terrific sales. I shaked so much laughing that I killed people in Japan. I made the earth go down while watching.

But, yeah, no. It's fucking shit
>>
>>142563862
7k without a BD box release is not terroble by any metric.
>>
Non Non Biyori.

The answer is always NNB.
>>
>>142563593
No one has, does, or will ever have a life like that.
>>
>>142560872

mars of destruction
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.