[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is the tone and aim of this show? I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (478 KB, 1200x1703) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
478 KB, 1200x1703
What the fuck is the tone and aim of this show?

I don't get anything. I don't get the story. Why did a girl kidnap random people and are forcing them into getting secrets out of them?
why is anything happening anywhere? Holy hell this is so boring.
>>
Is this your first Okada memeshow?
>>
And I don't understand the appeal of Re:Zero, but do you see me make an ignorant shitthread about it claiming my bewilderment as some sort of objective criticism?
Why can't you be more like me?
>>
Tone is all over the place and other than Maki and Katsuhira, the characters are flat as cardboard.

Honestly Okada wrote this and so you know she will sprinkle in teenage angst and melodrama. Anons actually believed this will be two seasons but the terrible sales will prove otherwise and so expect a rushed ending with many unanswered questions.

Picture a bigger trainwreck than Aldnoah Zero and you get this.
>>
It's a soap drama. Melodramatic chickshit. Just drop it or you're upset the defensive tumblrinas who like it.
>>
>>142536745
So don't watch it, I came to the same conclusion as you and just dropped it. I don't understand the appeal but the world doesn't end with me and my taste
>>
>>142536791
A what now? Am I supposed to understand what that means?
>>
>>142536895
I don't know who Okada is, nor have I watched Aldnoah Zero. Care for context?

Honestly I'm just struggling to figure out how anything connects, because it's piping out scenes at a mile a second and expects me to somehow give a damn about these characters or get the rules of how this weird kiznaiver system works.

I don't know. Just didn't expect a series from Trigger to be so abstract and not easy to get, if that makes sense.
>>
File: Toriko_jiro.png (268 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Toriko_jiro.png
268 KB, 640x360
>>142537126

She likes to write in melodrama and induce suffering to the characters instead of doing character development. All style no substance. Solid directing and strong direction is the only way to for her to work otherwise you get shows like this that can't mask her crap.

Nothing connects and everything is just glued together hoping it sticks. The kiznaiver experiment experiment central goal is there for world peace but we get nothing on that. Characters that were abducted and experimented act nonchalent about the whole thing and to think the country's best brains decided these 7 were the best among millions is laughable.

> Just didn't expect a series from Trigger to be so abstract and not easy to get, if that makes sense.

Bad writing and shitty drama isn't abstract or not easy to get in the least.
>>
Its my quite fun to watch ironically just to see okadas trademark teen melodrama.
>>
>>142536745
Okada wanted haphazard love triangles with poor development and a lot of bad drama. Trigger foolishly let her do it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.